The left continues their war on free speech

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
A Miami Beach man upset with his Jewish neighbors after he was evicted from his condo reportedly vowed to burn down the building with “all the f***ing Jews.”

“We do believe that we were minutes away from a potentially deadly situation,” explained Miami Beach Police spokesman Ernesto Rodriguez.

When officers arrived at the building, they could smell the gas. A resident also complained about the strong odor of gas in the hallways and elevators.

“Inside of the unit, we found Nazi reading material as well as a swastika. This again is a very, very, very dangerous individual. Our detectives also seized two firearms,” said Rodriguez.

Man Accused Of Plotting To Burn Down Condo, "Kill All The Jews"

More unfair treatment of Trump supporters by the leftwing MSM and radicalized leftist police

Stolper = QAnon?

"The storm is coming! The storm is coming!"

A Miami Beach man upset with his Jewish neighbors after he was evicted from his condo reportedly vowed to burn down the building with “all the f***ing Jews.”

“We do believe that we were minutes away from a potentially deadly situation,” explained Miami Beach Police spokesman Ernesto Rodriguez.

When officers arrived at the building, they could smell the gas. A resident also complained about the strong odor of gas in the hallways and elevators.

“Inside of the unit, we found Nazi reading material as well as a swastika. This again is a very, very, very dangerous individual. Our detectives also seized two firearms,” said Rodriguez.

More unfair treatment of Trump supporters by the leftwing MSM and radicalized leftist police
Wow you guys are really unhinged.
And how do you know he's a Trump supporter?
And aren't you the ones that didn't want to move the embassy to Jerusalem because you love the arabs so much?
Who did move it and pleased Israelis........was it Donald Trump?

Dude, you make your self look like a tard with each post......don't be rdean....don't be that guy.

What is the point of this psychotic babble?

So Does Trump hate Jews or muslims?
I mean you guys are so confusing.
Trump can only speak in lies, so who knows what he thinks. But Nazi sympathizers certainly turned out for him in droves during his election.
you side hates the Jews, it's hilarious how uninformed you are.

The Nazi card again......you're a riot......rdean is that you????

The man made a specific threat of violence.
Next.
Typical leftist, attacking the right to free speech
Yeah, I guess I'd be flailing if I were you, too.
Please, lecture us on why we should stop discussing anything because we're all the same. I miss your wisdom.
Aw, I struck a nerve, again.

Show me one (1) time I've ever said we're all the same.

I'll wait here.

Next.
Please, lecture us on why we should stop discussing anything because we're all the same. I miss your wisdom.
Because you only repeat ludicrous talking points.
you guys call everyone who disagrees with you a racist, Nazi.
you are crying wolf and lowering the value of those terms (you're doing more to help them than I ever have, which is nothing)
But you don't understand it because all you can do is call names.

Next.
Aw, I struck a nerve, again.

Show me one (1) time I've ever said we're all the same.

I'll wait here.
Both ends of the spectrum regularly engage in the following behaviors as naturally as they breathe:
  • Spin
  • Deflection
  • Diversion
  • Denial
  • Distortion
  • Hyperbole
  • Personal insults
  • Name calling
  • Hypocrisy
  • Tunnel vision
  • Outright lies
And of course, BOTH sides ONLY "see" those behaviors in the OTHER side.

Ideology distorts.

Oh man, my dick got so hard when you posted that one. Come on, tell me how the left is the worst thing ever but you're definitely not conservative... please!

Forum List

Back