The left continues their war on free speech

The man made a specific threat of violence.
Next.
Typical leftist, attacking the right to free speech
Yeah, I guess I'd be flailing if I were you, too.
Please, lecture us on why we should stop discussing anything because we're all the same. I miss your wisdom.
Because you only repeat ludicrous talking points.
you guys call everyone who disagrees with you a racist, Nazi.
you are crying wolf and lowering the value of those terms (you're doing more to help them than I ever have, which is nothing)
But you don't understand it because all you can do is call names.
Yeah name calling... oh man, the right has never done that... certainly no republican President has ever built an entire campaign entire around inventing names for people! Oh man!

Next.
Please, lecture us on why we should stop discussing anything because we're all the same. I miss your wisdom.
Because you only repeat ludicrous talking points.
you guys call everyone who disagrees with you a racist, Nazi.
you are crying wolf and lowering the value of those terms (you're doing more to help them than I ever have, which is nothing)
But you don't understand it because all you can do is call names.
Yeah name calling... oh man, the right has never done that... certainly no republican President has ever built an entire campaign entire around inventing names for people! Oh man!
OMG are you equating the two? So you're just saying racist and NAZIs are just names you call people, they aren't serious enough to be elevated above normal name calling.......hey everyone an honest democrat.....racist is just a name they call people who disagree with them.........That line was worth posting in this thread.

Next.
Aw, I struck a nerve, again.

Show me one (1) time I've ever said we're all the same.

I'll wait here.
Both ends of the spectrum regularly engage in the following behaviors as naturally as they breathe:
  • Spin
  • Deflection
  • Diversion
  • Denial
  • Distortion
  • Hyperbole
  • Personal insults
  • Name calling
  • Hypocrisy
  • Tunnel vision
  • Outright lies
And of course, BOTH sides ONLY "see" those behaviors in the OTHER side.

Ideology distorts.

Oh man, my dick got so hard when you posted that one. Come on, tell me how the left is the worst thing ever but you're definitely not conservative... please!
Precisely where did I say we're the same?

I say all the time that the behaviors of the two ends are comically similar. I've never said "the same".

And yikes. Your "dick got hard"?

I know how far up I am in the heads of you Regressives, but this is getting creepy.

Forum List

Back