The Left Controls the Media

The "study" is worthless because the CRITERIA used to create the "data" is moronic. You are just too dishonest to admit that!

I knew you had no integrity, eddieth$ynic. No facts about the study, just your partisan hack view. :cool:
I gave you an obvious fact, it said Drudge leans Left. Any criteria that comes up with Drudge leaning Left is obviously flawed. You are just too dishonest to admit it. The shear stupidity of using politicians and think tanks to rate the media is moronic on its face!!! Only a total HACK can't see that!!!
You didn't read the study. Why did you lie about it?

Oh, yeah. You're a leftist. Leftists lie.

Yes I've read the fake study, obviously you haven't. You CON$ have been parroting it on this messageboard for years. It keeps being debunked only to be parroted on a new thread.
Yeah, that's what HuffPo told you. :lol:

Funny how you believed that horseshit study about liberals being smarter than conservatives, huh? :rofl:
Please provide links to both lies.
Thank you in advance.
You didn't read the study.

Yeah, that's what HuffPo told you. :lol:

Funny how you believed that horseshit study about liberals being smarter than conservatives, huh? :rofl:
Please provide links to both lies.
Thank you in advance.
You didn't read the study.

No he didn't, now he's doing some damage control.

Have you noticed that once he gets away from his buddy rush, that he has nothing?
He's completely out of his element.

I knew you had no integrity, eddieth$ynic. No facts about the study, just your partisan hack view. :cool:
I gave you an obvious fact, it said Drudge leans Left. Any criteria that comes up with Drudge leaning Left is obviously flawed. You are just too dishonest to admit it. The shear stupidity of using politicians and think tanks to rate the media is moronic on its face!!! Only a total HACK can't see that!!!

Idiot! It didn't say Drudge leans left, it says the "Drudge Report" leans left, and it gave their reason for saying it. You are one dishonest hack with no integrity.
The Right wing extremist DRUDGE REPORT does NOT lean Left even a little. Drudge and his fellow CON$ write the mocking headlines to the Liberal links they post. Mocking Libs does not make the site lean Left.

You didn't read the study. Why did you lie about it?

Oh, yeah. You're a leftist. Leftists lie.
The fact that you obviously don't know that the highlighted part is how the phony "study" determines bias only proves YOU never read the fake "study!"

Where did I say anything about the liberal media controlling who is going to be president?
I stated that there is a left bias overall in the media, and backed it up.
A little comprehension goes a long ways in a discussion, synth. :D

Don't you see this argument made by Rightwing posters? I do.

But, you're talking to me. Just stick to what I'm posting and there will be less confusion.

I've seen this game played too often, Meister.

Rightwingers believe certain things just like Left-wingers believe certain things. But every time I attribute a Rightwing value or held position to a message board Right-winger, by amazing coincidence it's the one Rightwing position that they do not ascribe to.

How does that keep happening? :lol:

So if the left controls the media, how come the most popular (ratings wise) cable news channel is a Republican feeding trough? And how come most media corporations are controlled by the bottom line, clearly a conservative idea?

Maybe the real answer is the media appears to be left because truth has a left-wing bias.

Idiot! It didn't say Drudge leans left, it says the "Drudge Report" leans left, and it gave their reason for saying it. You are one dishonest hack with no integrity.
Yeah it's highlighted in my post. You can't address the absolute stupidity of their criteria, politicians and cited think tanks, so you attack me personally instead.
Thank you.

Moron,

Since Groseclose and Milyo were more concerned with bias in news reporting than opinion pieces, which are designed to stake a political position, they omitted editorials and Op‑Eds from their tallies. This is one reason their study finds The Wall Street Journal more liberal than conventional wisdom asserts.

Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist / UCLA Newsroom

What? How does that dispute what I said? It merely restates what the quote said.
Being a moron, you wouldn't be able to understand, carb. You couldn't comprehend what the criteria for the study was. This was for the benefit for all the other posters that aren't morons.

The study said the WSJ was more liberal than the NYT. It said that public broadcasting was more conservative than the mainstream media.

I asked you if you accepted that as fact, and in response you went into some irrelevant rant about news vs. opinion, which, you moron, I already get, because we are talking about bias in the NEWS here and have been for 300 posts.

You posted the study. My takeaway from the study is that in the interests of fair and balanced we ought to be investing in expanding the role of PUBLIC BROADCASTING in the delivery of the news.

Don't you see this argument made by Rightwing posters? I do.

But, you're talking to me. Just stick to what I'm posting and there will be less confusion.

Rightwingers believe certain things just like Left-wingers believe certain things. But every time I attribute a Rightwing value or held position to a message board Right-winger, by amazing coincidence it's the one Rightwing position that they do not ascribe to.

As difficult as it is for a kollektivist to believe, people are individuals. Say it with me: "In - di - vid - u - als".

Okay, not bad for a first try. Just keep practicing.

Last edited:
So if the left controls the media, how come the most popular (ratings wise) cable news channel is a Republican feeding trough? And how come most media corporations are controlled by the bottom line, clearly a conservative idea?

Maybe the real answer is the media appears to be left because truth has a left-wing bias.
If the truth has a left-wing bias, the left wouldn't have to distort it so often.

If the truth has a left-wing bias, the left wouldn't have to distort it so often.

You're kidding, right? This thread is an excellent example of the ongoing distortion by the right. The right never is.

You're kidding, right? This thread is an excellent example of the ongoing distortion by the right. The right never is.

Ahhh, the old "No, YOU!!" gambit, popular among third-graders everywhere. Devastating.

Because it's the only station where people can go to get away from a steady diet of left-wing sermons, preaching and propaganda and one sided presentation of the news.

As difficult as it is for a kollektivist to believe, people are individuals. Say it with me: "In - di - vid - u - als".

No, it's that none of you are willing or able to defend conservative talking points when directly challenged.

No, it's that none of you are willing or able to defend conservative talking points when directly challenged.
Yes, I admit we're not in the same league as leftists defending Obama with screeches of Bush!! BOOOOSH!!"

Meanwhile, you just can't admit that conservatives don't walk in lockstep. That's because you yourself do and can't conceive that people can think for themselves.

I notice you couldn't argue my contention of rightwing distortion.

What's to argue? There isn't any.

Perfect! Thanks for the lightning-quick confirmation of my point! :lol:

"There is rightwing distortion" is a rightwing talking point?

You're really not very bright. :lol:

Forum List

Back