The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

I guess that's why I know them so well. Yeah, I was pretty bad. My first year in college I was your standard-issue long haired, pot smoking, mushroom-eating, Birkenstock-wearing, Grateful Dead-listening, rich person-hating kid. Then in my second year (I was a broadcast journalism major) I met the guy who'd be my professor, mentor and father figure.

He taught us in journalism classes how to question everything, avoid falling into ideological traps, recognize bullshit, carefully gather information, carefully analyze it, and present it carefully and comprehensively. I did that for about 18 years and later became a financial advisor, which (not so ironically) requires essentially the same skillset. And while in the media, believe me, I lived day in and day out with people like this.

So yeah, I think the reason they feel the way they do about me is because I know them so well. Not my problem.

Uh no.

The reason some feel that you’re a feckless piece of shit is because you behave like…a feckless piece of shit.

Amazingly…when Ms. Clinton was being accused of running a child trafficking ring..where was your “recognition of bullshit”
When she was accused of being Yoko Ono’s lover?
When she was accused of murder?
When she was accused of having Parkinson’s Disease?
When she was accused of having to wear a catheter?

Somehow, I don’t recall a thread detailing the right wing “losing it’s shit”…

Hence the charge of being feckless. We must have had the same professor because your bullshit is recognizable from a mile away. And to think…you yourself voted for Ms. Clinton.
Always good to see the personal attacks, thanks.

Well, it has the added benefit of being truthful.
Or not
They're angry with me.

:rolleyes-41:

More like amused. And yes, there is part of me that thought you were better than this.

Uh no.

The reason some feel that you’re a feckless piece of shit is because you behave like…a feckless piece of shit.

Amazingly…when Ms. Clinton was being accused of running a child trafficking ring..where was your “recognition of bullshit”
When she was accused of being Yoko Ono’s lover?
When she was accused of murder?
When she was accused of having Parkinson’s Disease?
When she was accused of having to wear a catheter?

Somehow, I don’t recall a thread detailing the right wing “losing it’s shit”…

Hence the charge of being feckless. We must have had the same professor because your bullshit is recognizable from a mile away. And to think…you yourself voted for Ms. Clinton.

Or not
They're angry with me.

More like amused. And yes, there is part of me that thought you were better than this.
My goodness, we're still on this?

You don't like my little thread, I get it.

Or not
They're angry with me.

Just calling bullshit where I see it.

Or not
They're angry with me.

Okie dokie!

They're angry with me.

Okie dokie!

Glad you’re pleased!
JEEZUZ

(pssst... just between you and me... dontcha think all this drama over my little observation is kind of illustrating my point for me?)

Here's what Mac is trying to say:

He's throwing a fit in the OP at the Left for acting like the Right. He's singling out the Left because he thinks the Left should know better,

because he knows we on the Left are smarter and more informed and more sensible. He finds it disturbing when he thinks (I emphasize 'thinks') liberals are suddenly acting as idiotically as the rightwingers do constantly.

He doesn't throw fits when the Right goes off on their conspiracy nonsense because, like the rest of us, he knows that rightwingers don't know any better and are ineducable,

so why bother?
Tissue?

That's all you got eh?

Big surprise.

Okie dokie!

Glad you’re pleased!
JEEZUZ

(pssst... just between you and me... dontcha think all this drama over my little observation is kind of illustrating my point for me?)

It's illustrating that time after time you start threads accusing people of doing shit they haven't done.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

Wow, dude, that sounds really crazy.

It almost sounds as crazy as the guy who claims that there are some PC Police out there somewhere who are keeping people from saying really important stuff, you guys, because they call people racists when they say shit like "Mexicans are rapists".

He's throwing a fit in the OP at the Left for acting like the Right. He's singling out the Left because he thinks the Left should know better,

because he knows we on the Left are smarter and more informed and more sensible. He finds it disturbing when he thinks (I emphasize 'thinks') liberals are suddenly acting as idiotically as the rightwingers do constantly.

He doesn't throw fits when the Right goes off on their conspiracy nonsense because, like the rest of us, he knows that rightwingers don't know any better and are ineducable,

so why bother?
Tissue?

One big assed box is needed for all these lefty loons who just can't believe Hillary, that piss poor candidate, lost. LOL

The piss poor candidate beat Trump by just under 3 million votes.

so why bother?
Tissue?

One big assed box is needed for all these lefty loons who just can't believe Hillary, that piss poor candidate, lost. LOL
Well, I knew how bad she was. On my personal scorecard, on a scale of 1 to 10 I had her at about -12. The thing is, I also had Trump at about a -14.

Their hatred of Trump, though, is every bit as visceral as that of the Republicans and Obama, and then amplified by the shock of the loss and rejection.

I've said it a few times on this thread, and it's the reason I posted it - I'm surprised at the behavior because I thought they were better than this.

I'm really, really terrible at predicting politics.

You've yet to show us that behaviour.

This is absolutely fascinating, and one of the primary reasons I visit this site - to observe the behaviors of hardcore partisan ideologues.

I've dropped several examples of my point in this thread, including in direct response to your posts.

So tell me:
  • Have you not bothered to read them?
  • Have you somehow not seen them?
  • Have you forgotten about them?
  • Or do they not qualify as examples in your mind?
Looking forward to yet another fascinating response, thanks.

so why bother?
Tissue?

I don't know why you'd say that, since you've confirmed in your words that I'm exactly right:

"I've said it a few times on this thread, and it's the reason I posted it - I'm surprised at the behavior because I thought they were better than this."

Now name the posters who are running with this long list of conspiracy theories you claim in the OP.

so why bother?
Tissue?

I don't know why you'd say that, since you've confirmed in your words that I'm exactly right:

"I've said it a few times on this thread, and it's the reason I posted it - I'm surprised at the behavior because I thought they were better than this."

Now name the posters who are running with this long list of conspiracy theories you claim in the OP.
Are you this defensive in real life?

This is absolutely fascinating, and one of the primary reasons I visit this site - to observe the behaviors of hardcore partisan ideologues.

I've dropped several examples of my point in this thread, including in direct response to your posts.

So tell me:
  • Have you not bothered to read them?
  • Have you somehow not seen them?
  • Have you forgotten about them?
  • Or do they not qualify as examples in your mind?
Looking forward to yet another fascinating response, thanks.

Instead of taking post after post hundreds of words to try to get me to go back and glean through all your posts,

just name, in a few words, THREE conspiracy theories that you're talking about:

so why bother?
Tissue?

Are you this defensive in real life?

Are you this illiterate?

Forum List

Back