The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Perjury, influence peddling, bribery, violation of national security laws. No corruption? Sure.

Of course none of that occurred.

So Comey was lying to congress? I thought he was your guy.

Comey was addressing her emails, not the emails that were hacked, dope. Not to mention he said none of that anyway.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said that she never sent any classified data on her private server, was that true?

Comey; There was classified data in some of those e-mails.

Which one of the supposed "crimes" are you referencing?
Perjury, influence peddling, bribery, violation of national security laws. No corruption? Sure.

violation of national security laws. I held a top secret and SAP clearance for years, if I did what she did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.

question for you: Why do you hold the Clintons above the laws that apply to the rest of us?

here, just to remind everyone what Mrs. Clinton said in the third debate about accepting election results:

"Wallace: But, sir, there is a tradition in this country, in fact, one of the prides of this country is the peaceful transition of power and no matter how hard fought a campaign is that at the end of the campaign, that the loser concedes to the winner. Not saying you're necessarily going to be the loser or the winner, but that the loser concedes to the winner and the country comes together in part for the good of the country. Are you saying you're not prepared now to commit to that principle?

Trump: What I’m saying is that I will tell you at the time. I'll keep you in suspense, okay?

Clinton: Well Chris, let me respond to that because that’s horrifying. You know, every time Donald thinks things aren't going in his direction, he claims whatever it is, is rigged against him. The FBI conducted a yearlong investigation into my e-mails. They concluded there was no case. He said the FBI was rigged. He lost the Iowa caucus, he lost the Wisconsin primary, he said the Republican primary was rigged against him. Then, Trump University gets sued for fraud and racketeering. He claims the court system and the federal judge is rigged against him. There was even a time when he didn't get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged against him
Trump: Should have gotten it.

(Laughter)

Clinton: This is a mind-set. This is how Donald thinks, and it's funny, but it's also really troubling. That is not the way our democracy works. We've been around for 240 years. We've had free and fair elections. We've accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them, and that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election. You know, President Obama said the other day when you're whining before the game is even finished--"

Now everyone look at the hypocrisy that is the left after these comments. This was after the supposed hack.

Hypocrisy?

She conceded immediately fool.

here, just to remind everyone what Mrs. Clinton said in the third debate about accepting election results:

"Wallace: But, sir, there is a tradition in this country, in fact, one of the prides of this country is the peaceful transition of power and no matter how hard fought a campaign is that at the end of the campaign, that the loser concedes to the winner. Not saying you're necessarily going to be the loser or the winner, but that the loser concedes to the winner and the country comes together in part for the good of the country. Are you saying you're not prepared now to commit to that principle?

Trump: What I’m saying is that I will tell you at the time. I'll keep you in suspense, okay?

Clinton: Well Chris, let me respond to that because that’s horrifying. You know, every time Donald thinks things aren't going in his direction, he claims whatever it is, is rigged against him. The FBI conducted a yearlong investigation into my e-mails. They concluded there was no case. He said the FBI was rigged. He lost the Iowa caucus, he lost the Wisconsin primary, he said the Republican primary was rigged against him. Then, Trump University gets sued for fraud and racketeering. He claims the court system and the federal judge is rigged against him. There was even a time when he didn't get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged against him

(Laughter)

Clinton: This is a mind-set. This is how Donald thinks, and it's funny, but it's also really troubling. That is not the way our democracy works. We've been around for 240 years. We've had free and fair elections. We've accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them, and that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election. You know, President Obama said the other day when you're whining before the game is even finished--"

Now everyone look at the hypocrisy that is the left after these comments. This was after the supposed hack.

Hypocrisy?

then why'd she get in with the recount in three states? Why is her side promoting fake news about russians?

Why all the popular vote news?

Excuse me, but.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look, the DNC, Clinton campaign and Podesta were all hacked.

That information was then released on to two different web pages and also to WL.

The information came out in small bits daily and was timed so as to step on Clinton events and announcements.

It's been determined that the hacks originated from within Russia. It's also been determined that the two web pages were fronts for two Russian intelligence services, the FSB and the GRU. This was a calculated act of espionage.

Now, given the fact that only one of the candidates was targeted, the logical conclusion would be that it was done in an attempt to influence the outcome of the election. It's impossible to quantify how many voters were swayed by this tactic but it's equally impossible to say that it had no effect at all.

The larger and more important issue with this is of course the future security and integrity of our elections going forward.

The worst thing we should do is dismiss it out of hand.

We'll see soon enough. The calls for declassifying the Intel on this are growing louder.
so was the information within the emails released touched up or changed? Why are you ok with corruption in our government by our politicians? Shame on you for accepting the corruption? you're worse than the hack. All the hack did was enlighten the country on the corruption and you don't care. wow!!!!

Not only that you want more corruption by giving them back the keys!!!! wow, that is unamerican.

There was no corruption revealed.

If there was, she would have been charged.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He's laughing because he believes there was a conspiracy to shield Clinton.

Get him Mac.

Last edited:

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

then why'd she get in with the recount in three states? Why is her side promoting fake news about russians?

What fake news is her campaign promoting? What fake news is SHE promoting?

Of course none of that occurred.

Comey was addressing her emails, not the emails that were hacked, dope. Not to mention he said none of that anyway.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said that she never sent any classified data on her private server, was that true?

violation of national security laws. I held a top secret and SAP clearance for years, if I did what she did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.

question for you: Why do you hold the Clintons above the laws that apply to the rest of us?

I don't.
Comey testified that he believes Clinton did not commit a crime.

Question for you.
Why don't you have faith in our FBI? Why can't you believe him?

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

it was in my post, read it.

I don't.

Question for you.
why'd bill meet the DOJ on the back of an airplane and the FBI allowed it?

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

"She" isn't in the recount in three states. She has representatives involved with the process just as Trump does.

There is nothing fake about the Russian story.

I don't.

Question for you.

Comey admitted that she committed crimes and then claimed they were not indictable because she didn't "intend" to violate the law and was merely "careless". Do you buy that shit? If so, try this after being stopped for going 70 in a 25 zone. "but officer, you can give me a ticket, I didn't intend to go over the speed limit, I was just careless" See how far that gets you.

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

"She" isn't in the recount in three states. She has representatives involved with the process just as Trump does.

Hillary Clinton to join recount that Trump calls 'scam' - CNNPolitics.com

"Hillary Clinton's campaign said Saturday it will take part in efforts to push for recounts in several key states, joining with Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who has raised millions of dollars to have votes counted again in Wisconsin."

well just post up the evidence that Russia interfered with the elections then.

I don't.

Question for you.

I only know the same as everyone else.

Another Clinton conspiracy theorist for you Mac.

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

^^^^^useful idiot^^^^^^^^^^^^ just what the leftists ordered. amazing.

I don't.

Question for you.

I only know the same as everyone else.

Another Clinton conspiracy theorist for you Mac.
The colostomy bag in a pantsuit deserves what she got...

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

it was in my post, read it.

Yes. And there is no fake news that she or her campaign is promoting.

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

"Hillary Clinton's campaign said Saturday it will take part in efforts to push for recounts in several key states, joining with Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who has raised millions of dollars to have votes counted again in Wisconsin."

And this fake news how? She's not the first and won't be the last to push for recounts. It's part of the process.

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

And this fake news how? She's not the first and won't be the last to push for recounts. It's part of the process.
I didn't say it was. So you admit she didn't believe her concession

I don't.

Question for you.

Comey admitted that she committed crimes and then claimed they were not indictable because she didn't "intend" to violate the law and was merely "careless". Do you buy that shit? If so, try this after being stopped for going 70 in a 25 zone. "but officer, you can give me a ticket, I didn't intend to go over the speed limit, I was just careless" See how far that gets you.

One would think that you would be a little more clear on these details by now.

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

(Laughter)

Hypocrisy?

^^^^^useful idiot^^^^^^^^^^^^ just what the leftists ordered. amazing.

Tell us some more about Comey's testimony.

Forum List

Back