The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

It's your accusation. Back it up.

Or, can we call your theory that liberals are losing it a conspiracy theory itself?
You still don't understand that I don't care.

Call it what you want, deny it all you want.

And my point is proven yet again. If you’re going to set yourself up as the umpire, you need to be less partisan. And for someone who “doesn’t care” you spend a lot of time trying to legitimize yourself.
I'm not setting myself up as an umpire, nor do I care whether people here think I'm legitimate.

Anything else?

Do you still believe the Russian hacking story is pure conspiracy theory, devoid of any legitimate concern?

This should be good.

He already answered 'no'. So WTF was he talking about in the OP?

And my point is proven yet again. If you’re going to set yourself up as the umpire, you need to be less partisan. And for someone who “doesn’t care” you spend a lot of time trying to legitimize yourself.
I'm not setting myself up as an umpire, nor do I care whether people here think I'm legitimate.

Anything else?

Do you still believe the Russian hacking story is pure conspiracy theory, devoid of any legitimate concern?
Still?

Link?

So you acknowledge that concern over Russian hacking was NOT one of the crazy conspiracy theories you were referring to in the OP.

So name the ones that were.
I've already provided examples for you.

I realize I should be flattered that my posts carry such significance here, but this is getting tedious, again.

I want you to prove that I'm touting conspiracy theories.
Nice dodge, liar.

And again, nothing can be "proven" to someone like you.

I don't give a shit what you want.

And again, nice dodge, liar.

Or, can we call your theory that liberals are losing it a conspiracy theory itself?

Anything else?
me personally am not happy with the GOP or Tea Partiers. I can't ever back a lying democrat. Trump became my choice because he was saying what I've been saying half my life. I believe him. His thank you tour has been nice to watch. Have you ever seen anything like that with any politician? Just saying he appreciates what he won. It wasn't just an expectation by him like most every politician of either party.

I have additional dislike to the libs today with the hypocrisy concerning the sanctity of the election process nonsense they bragged about having during the last debate. They are useless in my eyes today.

Anything else?

Still?

Link?

So you acknowledge that concern over Russian hacking was NOT one of the crazy conspiracy theories you were referring to in the OP.

So name the ones that were.
I've already provided examples for you.

I realize I should be flattered that my posts carry such significance here, but this is getting tedious, again.

Where? Name the names. Name the conspiracy theories.

Now that you've eliminated Russian hacking as one of the conspiracy theories, what's left?

Who and what?

'Ol Mac starts a thread without naming names, and they call come of our the woodwork, trying to make it about him.

There ya go.

You referred to liberals who post on this forum. Dumbass.
Oooh, and more personal insults, nice.

The Left is a name now?

Is Left your first name or your last name?

:laugh:

Nice dodge, liar.

And again, nothing can be "proven" to someone like you.

I don't give a shit what you want.

And again, nice dodge, liar.

Anything else?

I do

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

There are ZERO 'leftist conspiracy theories on the front page of 'politics'.

'Ol Mac starts a thread without naming names, and they call come of our the woodwork, trying to make it about him.

There ya go.

You referred to liberals who post on this forum. Dumbass.
Oooh, and more personal insults, nice.

The Left is a name now?

Is Left your first name or your last name?

:laugh:

So when you posted the OP you couldn't name a single poster you were referring to, and you still can't.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

There are ZERO 'leftist conspiracy theories on the front page of 'politics'.
we know, it's why a hack and a post is needed by a true reporting entity. If the MSM ever reported news correctly, would be so welcomed.

Anything else?

I do

Go argue with the OP then. He's confirmed that the story is not just conspiracy theory material.

Anything else?

I do

Go argue with the OP then. He's confirmed that the story is not just conspiracy theory material.
why is that required, i have my own beliefs. BTW, i offer up a challenge to you to post up evidence of russians interfering in the elections. Please post it up for us all. Otherwise it's all faked news.

images
images

images

images

images

upload_2016-12-15_9-53-26.jpeg

images

here, just to remind everyone what Mrs. Clinton said in the third debate about accepting election results:

"Wallace: But, sir, there is a tradition in this country, in fact, one of the prides of this country is the peaceful transition of power and no matter how hard fought a campaign is that at the end of the campaign, that the loser concedes to the winner. Not saying you're necessarily going to be the loser or the winner, but that the loser concedes to the winner and the country comes together in part for the good of the country. Are you saying you're not prepared now to commit to that principle?

Trump: What I’m saying is that I will tell you at the time. I'll keep you in suspense, okay?

Clinton: Well Chris, let me respond to that because that’s horrifying. You know, every time Donald thinks things aren't going in his direction, he claims whatever it is, is rigged against him. The FBI conducted a yearlong investigation into my e-mails. They concluded there was no case. He said the FBI was rigged. He lost the Iowa caucus, he lost the Wisconsin primary, he said the Republican primary was rigged against him. Then, Trump University gets sued for fraud and racketeering. He claims the court system and the federal judge is rigged against him. There was even a time when he didn't get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged against him
Trump: Should have gotten it.

(Laughter)

Clinton: This is a mind-set. This is how Donald thinks, and it's funny, but it's also really troubling. That is not the way our democracy works. We've been around for 240 years. We've had free and fair elections. We've accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them, and that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election. You know, President Obama said the other day when you're whining before the game is even finished--"

Now everyone look at the hypocrisy that is the left after these comments. This was after the supposed hack.

Except hacking is a crime and it originated within Russia.

Right. It’s a crime. And the FBI should go after them and do whatever it can to bring them to justice.

That being said…

If they hacked an e-mail account that’s pretty bad but it’s no grounds to question the outcome of an election. Now if they swapped vote totals, deleted some votes, added votes here and there or what have you.; that is grounds for possibly looking into questioning the outcomes of the elections because the various secretaries of state cannot certify the election results in that case.

Aside from that, the Dems got nothing except a case of hacking. Sorry.

Look, the DNC, Clinton campaign and Podesta were all hacked.

That information was then released on to two different web pages and also to WL.

The information came out in small bits daily and was timed so as to step on Clinton events and announcements.

It's been determined that the hacks originated from within Russia. It's also been determined that the two web pages were fronts for two Russian intelligence services, the FSB and the GRU. This was a calculated act of espionage.

Now, given the fact that only one of the candidates was targeted, the logical conclusion would be that it was done in an attempt to influence the outcome of the election. It's impossible to quantify how many voters were swayed by this tactic but it's equally impossible to say that it had no effect at all.

The larger and more important issue with this is of course the future security and integrity of our elections going forward.

The worst thing we should do is dismiss it out of hand.

We'll see soon enough. The calls for declassifying the Intel on this are growing louder.
so was the information within the emails released touched up or changed? Why are you ok with corruption in our government by our politicians? Shame on you for accepting the corruption? you're worse than the hack. All the hack did was enlighten the country on the corruption and you don't care. wow!!!!

Not only that you want more corruption by giving them back the keys!!!! wow, that is unamerican.

There was no corruption revealed.

Perjury, influence peddling, bribery, violation of national security laws. No corruption? Sure.

If there was, she would have been charged.

Right. It’s a crime. And the FBI should go after them and do whatever it can to bring them to justice.

That being said…

If they hacked an e-mail account that’s pretty bad but it’s no grounds to question the outcome of an election. Now if they swapped vote totals, deleted some votes, added votes here and there or what have you.; that is grounds for possibly looking into questioning the outcomes of the elections because the various secretaries of state cannot certify the election results in that case.

Aside from that, the Dems got nothing except a case of hacking. Sorry.

Look, the DNC, Clinton campaign and Podesta were all hacked.

That information was then released on to two different web pages and also to WL.

The information came out in small bits daily and was timed so as to step on Clinton events and announcements.

It's been determined that the hacks originated from within Russia. It's also been determined that the two web pages were fronts for two Russian intelligence services, the FSB and the GRU. This was a calculated act of espionage.

Now, given the fact that only one of the candidates was targeted, the logical conclusion would be that it was done in an attempt to influence the outcome of the election. It's impossible to quantify how many voters were swayed by this tactic but it's equally impossible to say that it had no effect at all.

The larger and more important issue with this is of course the future security and integrity of our elections going forward.

The worst thing we should do is dismiss it out of hand.

We'll see soon enough. The calls for declassifying the Intel on this are growing louder.
so was the information within the emails released touched up or changed? Why are you ok with corruption in our government by our politicians? Shame on you for accepting the corruption? you're worse than the hack. All the hack did was enlighten the country on the corruption and you don't care. wow!!!!

Not only that you want more corruption by giving them back the keys!!!! wow, that is unamerican.

There was no corruption revealed.

Perjury, influence peddling, bribery, violation of national security laws. No corruption? Sure.

If there was, she would have been charged.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well now you see who we've been talking about for years. It's funny when the camouflage falls off. Ask inner city folks!
I'm the first to admit I really don't understand partisan politics.

Still, this has been a surprise for me.
I will tell you from my 50 years of following politics, the left has always been unwilling to negotiate between the parties. Ever. Today it causes us to keep the government going all the time cause they won't negotiate what spending to cut. There is no such thing to a libturd as a spending cut.

How did that obumerrcare thingy work out? oh yeah after hours and it has to become law to know what is in it. Oh and keep your doctor, cheaper and all of those lies. That is all libturds. Social Security, Libturds. Welfare, Libturds. Name one entitlement that came from a republican.

Lastly, sorry, they hate people who have success.

The left has been unwilling, the right has been unwilling, unless of course the other sides decides to do what they want, and that doesn't happen.

You go on with the childish insults, and you point out half of one of the many problems, but you won't admit that the problem is partisan, it's not left wing, it's not right wing, it's partisan, and those who are partisan are the problem, and those who are partisan spend their whole time of their sad little lives insulting people because it's all they've got.
Yup. The point of my sig.

Well Mac, now we know why when you started this thread, the far leftists went off the deep end. I am sure all the usual suspect-astro turfers already knew what was in the pipeline, and your thread just put them in the correct light as their ridiculous narrative moved along. You really stepped into it this time, and for being an independent leaning left, you sure have the lefties wanting to dismiss everything you say at best, wanting to shut you up permanently at worst.

Just a question---------->when you resided on the left, were you also a parrot like these people? They all post over, and over, and yet their talking points are exactly the same. Very seldom do we see something different, although I have to admit Candycorn has thought out of the box somewhat.

Are you talking about the left or the right?

Forum List

Back