The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Point in case,,>>>> The only people saying that Russia hacked the election are the Clinton supporters and their friends. The CIA has become a proven Obama controlled political hit\attack squad like the department of homeland security under the current director. The FBI has said there is no basis for the claims made by the liberal lying media. Apparently it only takes TEN people out of over 500 to make it a major problem in lala land. Their "bipartisan" claim in electors is reached by including one "NEVER TRUMPER" and nine electors bound to Clinton. This is the shit that is going to take liberal dimshits down for fifty years to come. It will be what makes for the biggest conservative voter registration ever, and the complete eradication of liberals from the political stage for years. You apparently have NO idea how much mainstream Americans hate liberal whining, intimidating, treacherous, thieving, extortionist. We have let you run wild forever in the name of freedoms while you stomped on ours and shoved, harassed, and defamed us, with your small egotistical minds and your inability to accept your complete ignorance, BUT THAT time is about to end along with the Lassies Faire treatment. You are about to hit the wall at 150 miles an hour. You have alienated the cops, the military the people who pay the bills and everyone who really matters in the day to day of this country, and we do not need or like any of you foul stupid arrogant bullies, You are about to get what you deserve, because we are about to give you 60 years worth of your stupidity back. The people of the country spoke to your stupidity, and are getting tired of you proving daily how far and LOW you will go to try to keep us as your punching bags. I am ready, I promise you are not for what is coming LIBERAL LYING TREASONOUS SCUM will be crushed like eggs under a STEAMROLLER Of real progress because YOU WILL NOT SUBJUGATE or RULE US.

The only people saying that Russia hacked the election are the Clinton supporters and their friends.

Completely wrong.

No one is saying the "election" was hacked. No one is asserting that the vote was in any way tampered with. Only that any hacking and the subsequent release of that information was done in an attempt to smear one candidate only in order to influence the election.

Mitch McConnell just backed a bipartisan investigation into whether Russia helped Trump win

So when a hacker makes the truth available about how the DNC tried to manipulate the election that's smearing one candidate? How about all the so-called Trump sexual victims who came out and lied? Were they and the media trying to smear one candidate?

politics is a dirty slimy business, to pretend otherwise is very naïve.

Hacking is a crime. Hacking done by state actors and attempting to influence an election is an act of espionage at best and an act of war at worst.

Here you go Mac. Here's one that is OK with this. Treasonous?

So hackers got into the DNC and revealed the corruption of that organization. They could have been hackers located in the USA or any other country. They put out the truth so all could see what the dems were trying to do.

If that's treason, then CNN, MSNBC, and the NY times are also guilty of treason.

I understand that the truth bothers you, as it should.

Except hacking is a crime and it originated within Russia.

Is CBS "within Russia"? How about CNN, FOX, ABC, NY Times? All within Russia?

Yes, hacking is a crime, but its lunacy to claim that Russia did it to influence our election and keep Hillary from winning.

Yes.

Same deflection as tried above.

Changing the subject doesn't work with me, sorry.

No deflection. Trump is a fucking loon. He is appointing loons. I'm having a blast...
So you believe people with highly skilled services are loons. name alternate folks?

Goebbels came top his class at high school and had a doctorate in history. What do you think of him. And, no, I'm not comparing Trump's appointments to them. I'm saying just because you have brains doesn't mean you're anything special. Just ask any right-wing loon when bringing up either Clinton's substantial intellects.
:cuckoo:

Three days later and the OP still hasn't named the conspiracy theories.
You lie so consistently and so naturally that I don't think you even know what reality is.

Below is a nice, civil, honest conversation I had with a lefty yesterday.

I know it won't be "good enough" for you, because (as I've said before) you can't "prove" anything to a hardcore partisan ideologue.

While I must admit it's a very good sign that I'm so far up in your heads, your behaviors do get tedious.

At the moment, you only have this one example of CT. Hard to make a case with out more.
Wrong. Posts 6, 299, 337, 359 and 458 all include examples of my point.

But I already know that I could provide a thousand examples and they will all be denied.

Fine with me. Denial is a fundamental strategy of hardcore partisan ideologues, both ends. I'm used to it.

Post #6, is more of the same.
Post #299 - agree, could be or become a CT. The question is this: are there significant ties to Russia amongst the people being put into the cabinet or are they just passing/business/transienty sorts of things? Out of curiousity, - how does this compare other presidential cabinets? This reminds me the Muslim Brotherhood/Obama administration conspiracy theory so you have a point - this could become one with much being made out of very little.
Post #337 - pure hyperbole from Olberman. He sounds like a wingnut.
Post #359 - there's legitimate concern here because no one knows what Trump is going to do, he defies prediction. Totally. He is not like any politician we've known. He doesn't let normal protocals get in his way thus far. I wouldn't label this a CT yet until we see what happens, there is not enough info available to say.
#458 - agree, hyperbole, hysteria.

Agree with your point. Let's see if it persists. I for one am very disturbed at Russia's hacking, the timing of wikileaks releases, and Comey's last minute disruption which went completely against normal rules and protocal. I don't think it's CT or hysteria to BE disturbed. It is unprecedented. It violates something we, on both sides of the aisle consider inviolate - our electoral process. Each of those things taken seperately, can be overcome but when you take them all together - they become very worrisome. There is no way to know IF or to WHAT degree it effected the election, so that needs to be just let go by partisans. It's all conjecture. Trump was elected. But the fact that a foreign country was behind this, motive undetermined - should not be let go and I am glad there is a bipartisan call to look into it.

I want you to prove that I'm touting conspiracy theories.
Nice dodge, liar.

And again, nothing can be "proven" to someone like you.

I don't give a shit what you want.

And again, nice dodge, liar.

It's your accusation. Back it up.

Or, can we call your theory that liberals are losing it a conspiracy theory itself?

The Democratic Party are pragmatic centrists.
:laugh:
On the spectrum of the modern world, we are. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! That's all far right CRAP.
huh? :link::link::link::link::link::link::link:
All proven fact, dupe. Welcome to reality. Name one.
:link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

Nothing happened to them it is just a manifestation of their inner being. They are losing all relevance and are trying to hold on any way they can.
I have a dear friend who was kind of a mainstream Democrat, up until about a year ago.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

A few months ago I offered up a little resistance to one of them and she went crazy. Since then I just leave her be.
Look at a LIB male's 'y' chromosome.
You'll notice the top part is slightly a more 'wide open' 'v' than a REP male's and the tail portion is slightly shorter than a REP male's chromosome.
You'll notice with a LIB female the top 'v' portion is slightly tighter than a REP female's and the bottom portion is slightly longer than a LIB male's chromosome.
THAT will explain why LIBs are genetically predisposed to act the way they do.

Are they so similar? Look at the lists of conspiracy theories and tell me if you honestly think the left even begins to come close to the right in this? Yes, you made a notation that the right does this, but you called out the left on it. Not the right who has "lost it" many times over.
Of course their behaviors are similar. Both deploy spin, diversion, distortion, deflection, denial, personal attacks, straw man arguments, hypocrisy and outright lies to push their agendas, as naturally as they breathe. That's the point of my sig.

What I didn't expect was this madness I'm seeing from the Left right now. They're doing some of the same things they've been mocking the Right for, for years. For whatever reason, I thought they were better than this.
Well now you see who we've been talking about for years. It's funny when the camouflage falls off. Ask inner city folks!
I'm the first to admit I really don't understand partisan politics.

Still, this has been a surprise for me.
I will tell you from my 50 years of following politics, the left has always been unwilling to negotiate between the parties. Ever. Today it causes us to keep the government going all the time cause they won't negotiate what spending to cut. There is no such thing to a libturd as a spending cut.

How did that obumerrcare thingy work out? oh yeah after hours and it has to become law to know what is in it. Oh and keep your doctor, cheaper and all of those lies. That is all libturds. Social Security, Libturds. Welfare, Libturds. Name one entitlement that came from a republican.

Lastly, sorry, they hate people who have success.

The left has been unwilling, the right has been unwilling, unless of course the other sides decides to do what they want, and that doesn't happen.

You go on with the childish insults, and you point out half of one of the many problems, but you won't admit that the problem is partisan, it's not left wing, it's not right wing, it's partisan, and those who are partisan are the problem, and those who are partisan spend their whole time of their sad little lives insulting people because it's all they've got.
Trump was not GOP so I voted for a candidate that was on his own. You know this correct? This wasn't partisan on either side. This was a businessman that neither party backed. And he is anti establishment and why I voted for him.

You are truly dopey.
I'm dopey and you think a hack job from 2015 influenced the 2016 elections. I think you are wrong. And you think american voters aren't smart enough to make their own vote.

The selective daily release of information is the influence. Not the actual hacking.

You are dopey if you can't think critically enough to see that. probably why it was an effective tactic to employ.
what about the Billy Bush story, what about the 12 women who supposedly were fondled by trump, what about all of the other fake new stories? to do what? What exactly do you think their purposes were? So you're ok with one way politics eh? fk you!

Billy Bush was actually Trump's own
words ,dope.

The 12 women came forward to the press.

The press reports stories, not create them.
who put it out there ahead of the election? What do you supposed the purpose was? DOH!!!

sure they did. you got a bridge to nowhere?

So where are they now then?

See you haven't an honest bone in your body. you only want one way politics. As Aerosmith sang, 'Dream On'

BTW,
The press reports stories, not create them

What did wikileaks report but a story, wow you live in a fantasy land.

Why didn't the MSM report on the story? oh yeah, they were in clinton's pocket.

They reported the story because that's what they do. If I'm a reporter and I get an email with a video of Trump saying what he said or a woman who alleges Trump groped her. I'd check it out and run a story as that's what I do.

That is a far cry from a foreign govt hacking personal info and selectively releasing it.

If you can't see the difference, then you're dopey.

So hackers got into the DNC and revealed the corruption of that organization. They could have been hackers located in the USA or any other country. They put out the truth so all could see what the dems were trying to do.

If that's treason, then CNN, MSNBC, and the NY times are also guilty of treason.

Right. It’s a crime. And the FBI should go after them and do whatever it can to bring them to justice.

That being said…

If they hacked an e-mail account that’s pretty bad but it’s no grounds to question the outcome of an election. Now if they swapped vote totals, deleted some votes, added votes here and there or what have you.; that is grounds for possibly looking into questioning the outcomes of the elections because the various secretaries of state cannot certify the election results in that case.

Aside from that, the Dems got nothing except a case of hacking. Sorry.

Look, the DNC, Clinton campaign and Podesta were all hacked.

That information was then released on to two different web pages and also to WL.

The information came out in small bits daily and was timed so as to step on Clinton events and announcements.

It's been determined that the hacks originated from within Russia. It's also been determined that the two web pages were fronts for two Russian intelligence services, the FSB and the GRU. This was a calculated act of espionage.

Now, given the fact that only one of the candidates was targeted, the logical conclusion would be that it was done in an attempt to influence the outcome of the election. It's impossible to quantify how many voters were swayed by this tactic but it's equally impossible to say that it had no effect at all.

The larger and more important issue with this is of course the future security and integrity of our elections going forward.

The worst thing we should do is dismiss it out of hand.

We'll see soon enough. The calls for declassifying the Intel on this are growing louder.
so was the information within the emails released touched up or changed? Why are you ok with corruption in our government by our politicians? Shame on you for accepting the corruption? you're worse than the hack. All the hack did was enlighten the country on the corruption and you don't care. wow!!!!

Not only that you want more corruption by giving them back the keys!!!! wow, that is unamerican.

There was no corruption revealed.

Perjury, influence peddling, bribery, violation of national security laws. No corruption? Sure.

Three days later and the OP still hasn't named the conspiracy theories.
You lie so consistently and so naturally that I don't think you even know what reality is.

Below is a nice, civil, honest conversation I had with a lefty yesterday.

I know it won't be "good enough" for you, because (as I've said before) you can't "prove" anything to a hardcore partisan ideologue.

While I must admit it's a very good sign that I'm so far up in your heads, your behaviors do get tedious.

Wrong. Posts 6, 299, 337, 359 and 458 all include examples of my point.

But I already know that I could provide a thousand examples and they will all be denied.

Fine with me. Denial is a fundamental strategy of hardcore partisan ideologues, both ends. I'm used to it.

Post #6, is more of the same.
Post #299 - agree, could be or become a CT. The question is this: are there significant ties to Russia amongst the people being put into the cabinet or are they just passing/business/transienty sorts of things? Out of curiousity, - how does this compare other presidential cabinets? This reminds me the Muslim Brotherhood/Obama administration conspiracy theory so you have a point - this could become one with much being made out of very little.
Post #337 - pure hyperbole from Olberman. He sounds like a wingnut.
Post #359 - there's legitimate concern here because no one knows what Trump is going to do, he defies prediction. Totally. He is not like any politician we've known. He doesn't let normal protocals get in his way thus far. I wouldn't label this a CT yet until we see what happens, there is not enough info available to say.
#458 - agree, hyperbole, hysteria.

Agree with your point. Let's see if it persists. I for one am very disturbed at Russia's hacking, the timing of wikileaks releases, and Comey's last minute disruption which went completely against normal rules and protocal. I don't think it's CT or hysteria to BE disturbed. It is unprecedented. It violates something we, on both sides of the aisle consider inviolate - our electoral process. Each of those things taken seperately, can be overcome but when you take them all together - they become very worrisome. There is no way to know IF or to WHAT degree it effected the election, so that needs to be just let go by partisans. It's all conjecture. Trump was elected. But the fact that a foreign country was behind this, motive undetermined - should not be let go and I am glad there is a bipartisan call to look into it.

I want you to prove that I'm touting conspiracy theories.
Nice dodge, liar.

And again, nothing can be "proven" to someone like you.

I don't give a shit what you want.

And again, nice dodge, liar.

It's your accusation. Back it up.

Or, can we call your theory that liberals are losing it a conspiracy theory itself?
or fact!!

Completely wrong.

No one is saying the "election" was hacked. No one is asserting that the vote was in any way tampered with. Only that any hacking and the subsequent release of that information was done in an attempt to smear one candidate only in order to influence the election.

Mitch McConnell just backed a bipartisan investigation into whether Russia helped Trump win

So when a hacker makes the truth available about how the DNC tried to manipulate the election that's smearing one candidate? How about all the so-called Trump sexual victims who came out and lied? Were they and the media trying to smear one candidate?

Hacking is a crime. Hacking done by state actors and attempting to influence an election is an act of espionage at best and an act of war at worst.

Yes, hacking is a crime, but its lunacy to claim that Russia did it to influence our election and keep Hillary from winning.

Deny it if you wish. We'll see soon enough as calls for declassification are growing.

Right. It’s a crime. And the FBI should go after them and do whatever it can to bring them to justice.

That being said…

If they hacked an e-mail account that’s pretty bad but it’s no grounds to question the outcome of an election. Now if they swapped vote totals, deleted some votes, added votes here and there or what have you.; that is grounds for possibly looking into questioning the outcomes of the elections because the various secretaries of state cannot certify the election results in that case.

That information was then released on to two different web pages and also to WL.

The information came out in small bits daily and was timed so as to step on Clinton events and announcements.

It's been determined that the hacks originated from within Russia. It's also been determined that the two web pages were fronts for two Russian intelligence services, the FSB and the GRU. This was a calculated act of espionage.

Now, given the fact that only one of the candidates was targeted, the logical conclusion would be that it was done in an attempt to influence the outcome of the election. It's impossible to quantify how many voters were swayed by this tactic but it's equally impossible to say that it had no effect at all.

The larger and more important issue with this is of course the future security and integrity of our elections going forward.

We'll see soon enough. The calls for declassifying the Intel on this are growing louder.
so was the information within the emails released touched up or changed? Why are you ok with corruption in our government by our politicians? Shame on you for accepting the corruption? you're worse than the hack. All the hack did was enlighten the country on the corruption and you don't care. wow!!!!

Not only that you want more corruption by giving them back the keys!!!! wow, that is unamerican.

Perjury, influence peddling, bribery, violation of national security laws. No corruption? Sure.

Of course none of that occurred.

I'm dopey and you think a hack job from 2015 influenced the 2016 elections. I think you are wrong. And you think american voters aren't smart enough to make their own vote.

The selective daily release of information is the influence. Not the actual hacking.

You are dopey if you can't think critically enough to see that. probably why it was an effective tactic to employ.
what about the Billy Bush story, what about the 12 women who supposedly were fondled by trump, what about all of the other fake new stories? to do what? What exactly do you think their purposes were? So you're ok with one way politics eh? fk you!

words ,dope.

who put it out there ahead of the election? What do you supposed the purpose was? DOH!!!

See you haven't an honest bone in your body. you only want one way politics. As Aerosmith sang, 'Dream On'

BTW,

They reported the story because that's what they do. If I'm a reporter and I get an email with a video of Trump saying what he said or a woman who alleges Trump groped her. I'd check it out and run a story as that's what I do.

That is a far cry from a foreign govt hacking personal info and selectively releasing it.

What's the purpose for to something that happen 12 years ago? Wasn't it to influence the election? come on man tell me that wasn't the reason. Again, you all are only ok with one way politics.Dream On

BTW, did they have Billy Bush and Trump's permission to air their conversation? how is that any different than getting emails ?

Nothing happened to them it is just a manifestation of their inner being. They are losing all relevance and are trying to hold on any way they can.
I have a dear friend who was kind of a mainstream Democrat, up until about a year ago.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

A few months ago I offered up a little resistance to one of them and she went crazy. Since then I just leave her be.
Look at a LIB male's 'y' chromosome.
You'll notice the top part is slightly a more 'wide open' 'v' than a REP male's and the tail portion is slightly shorter than a REP male's chromosome.
You'll notice with a LIB female the top 'v' portion is slightly tighter than a REP female's and the bottom portion is slightly longer than a LIB male's chromosome.
THAT will explain why LIBs are genetically predisposed to act the way they do.

In common parlance, they have defective genes.

Its actually been proven. All liberals have a defective DRD4 gene. Look it up.

So in fairness, based on the OP's premise,

we can now label all Republican/conservative questions about election fraud, election irregularities, etc., etc., as merely conspiracy theories?
You'll do that anyway, so what's your point?

That being said…

So Comey was lying to congress? I thought he was your guy.

Rr
"The Russians hacked the election."

"Comey tried to destroy Hillary."

Dems rigged the election
Soros rigged the election
Thousands of illegals voted for Hillary robbing Trump of the popular vote
Blah blah blah

If anyone is claiming the Russians hacked the actual election, then that's conspiracy theory. If they're claiming the Russians hacked the DNC and attempted to influence the election, that has some evidence supporting it. If they are claiming the did it to swing it in Trump's favor, that too has some evidence. Nothing is certain, but only the first claim is really conspiracy theory.

1. Mac stated that the GOP did the same things before the outcome of the election.
2. No one says Soros rigged the election. We say he's paying rioters to disrupt the Trump rallies and there is some evidence to support that.
3. There is some evidence of illegals voting in elections.
4. Hillary did what her e-mails showed she did. Blaming Russia, if they actually did it, is blaming the messenger.
5. Trump has placed some hard core military in powerful positions, does anyone REALLY think that Putin prefers that to the pandering do-nothing wimps that Hillary would have picked?

#2 you must have missed the claims of Soros owning most of the voting machines.

Proof of Soros machines rigged

Official Election Day Election/Voter Fraud Tracking Thread

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results

The only evidence has been the same evidence as in every other election, a handful of immigrants, not even neccessarily illegals, most of whom mistakenly thinking they were eligible to vote. There were no thousands of illegals voting for Hillary. That is a conspiracy theory.

4. Russia was responsible for the hacking. The FBI and CIA both agree on that. There is no "if".

5. At least one of those generals has close Russian ties himself.

#2 Yeah I missed them, I'm still missing them because your link isn't working.

#4 I don't trust either one of them since they are run by the 0bama administration and besides, it's irrelevant who hacked them, you are still blaming the messenger.

#5 Irrelevant again. The point is still valid. I don't trust your "has ties" statement. You lefties are lying assholes.

#2 - that is odd, the links are working for me. People clearly claimed that Soros owns most of the voting machines and tried to rig the election.

#4 - you righties are so far up Putin's butt a suppository won't shift you.

#5 - Michael Flynn & Russia: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

#2 - originally, I stated that there was one thread here and no right wing radio shows talking about it. My point was that it isn't a right wing talking point. I am correct.

#4 - no we aren't and that is irrelevant nonsense.

#5 - as I said I don't trust your "ties". You think you can label a thing whatever you want it to be and it suddenly becomes truth. It isn't, you are as usual, wrong.

Completely wrong.

The Russians have been 'rolling' Obama and Clinton for eight years. For them it was like stealing the lunch boxes of a Special Needs class.
Who would the Russians rather deal with for the next four years? Hillary and her merry band of Chamberlain pussies or one of the most hard nosed 'take no prisoners' businessmen in the world?
You LIBS REALLY need to fucking wise up!
Russian has dramatically accelerated it's war in Syria. Putin KNOWS after Trump becomes President when Trump tells Putin to fucking stop it will be an order not one of Obama's 'the 'Coward In Chiefs' mythical 'red lines'.

words ,dope.

BTW,

What's the purpose for to something that happen 12 years ago? Wasn't it to influence the election? come on man tell me that wasn't the reason. Again, you all are only ok with one way politics.Dream On

BTW, did they have Billy Bush and Trump's permission to air their conversation? how is that any different than getting emails ?

I explained it in very simple terms. If you want to ascribe a larger conspiracy to the actions of reporters, then that's on you.

As far as permission. I believe the show that Trump was on owns that footage.

So Comey was lying to congress? I thought he was your guy.

Comey was addressing her emails, not the emails that were hacked, dope. Not to mention he said none of that anyway.

Forum List

Back