The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

So you're calling the Russian hacking issue a conspiracy theory? Why is it a conspiracy theory?

You ridiculous idiot. What planet are you on? Russia did not hack the Podesta emails or anything else related to Crooked Hillary's failed campaign, you doofus. Fuckin' retard. :p

So this story is false?

Russian Hackers tried and failed to hack the RNC, officials say.

There's really no point in arguing this now.
When the declassified multi agency report comes out, the dopes will get hammered relentlessly.

Do you think the Russians interfered with the outcome of the U.S. election or was it God?

Here's what Mac is trying to say:

He's throwing a fit in the OP at the Left for acting like the Right. He's singling out the Left because he thinks the Left should know better,

because he knows we on the Left are smarter and more informed and more sensible. He finds it disturbing when he thinks (I emphasize 'thinks') liberals are suddenly acting as idiotically as the rightwingers do constantly.

He doesn't throw fits when the Right goes off on their conspiracy nonsense because, like the rest of us, he knows that rightwingers don't know any better and are ineducable,

so why bother?
Tissue?

One big assed box is needed for all these lefty loons who just can't believe Hillary, that piss poor candidate, lost. LOL

The piss poor candidate beat Trump by just under 3 million votes.

Ahh who's the President elect again???

The president elect is the guy who lost the election by 3 million votes, because we have a weird, obsolete system of selecting presidents.

Ahh Who's the President Elect???

Tissue?

One big assed box is needed for all these lefty loons who just can't believe Hillary, that piss poor candidate, lost. LOL

The president elect is the guy who lost the election by 3 million votes, because we have a weird, obsolete system of selecting presidents.

I'm not surprised that a Chris Christie devotee thinks democracy sucks.

Two sources claim it was Sanders-supporting Dems who leaked to Wikileaks not Russia. So it was communists who leaked, not former communists.

Democrats REALLY hate Russia. They've never forgiven Russia for giving up communism.

Ted Kennedy, Soviet book-licker, sent secret messags to Andropov, encouraging resistance to Reagan

CzqEnh3W8AAP-FF.jpg

`
So you can't list any. That's my point, from the start of this thread. Now confirmed again by you.
I've listed many.

And you are a liar.

"I won't read it, so it's not there".

Is the Russian hacking story a conspiracy theory?
Why are you having such an epic meltdown over my observation?

Is my opinion really that important to you?

Holy crap, do you think you're changing someone's mind with all this?

Why is your opinion 'important'. The fucking thread was started by YOU, based on YOUR opinion.

fuckinay, you may be dumber than the RWnuts around here.
That didn't answer my question.

Why the meltdown and the personal insults? It can only be because you feel threatened by my opinion.

The RW'ers around here are now conceding that the Russian hacking was real (in their own backhanded, probably unintentional way).

'GOP Repels Russian Hoard' - Republiecans Thwarted Russian Hack Attempt

That pretty much leaves you as the only one around here who thinks the Russian hacking was some crazy liberal conspiracy theory.

I'm not surprised that a Chris Christie devotee thinks democracy sucks.

I'm not surprised that you're such a sore loser. LOL

That pretty much leaves you as the only one around here who thinks the Russian hacking was some crazy liberal conspiracy theory.
Link?

Go ahead, I'll wait here.

You are an unhinged, congenital liar, and I'm pretty sure you don't even realize it.

What in the world is wrong with you?

You refuse to state for the record whether or not you consider the Russian hacking story a liberal conspiracy theory.

Link?

You are an unhinged, congenital liar, and I'm pretty sure you don't even realize it.

You refuse to state for the record whether or not you consider the Russian hacking story a liberal conspiracy theory.
Of course it isn't.

So you admit that I didn't say what you clearly claim I said.

Do you realize that is a lie? Do you have any idea what a lie is, or how often you do it?

Do you even care?

Link?

Of course it isn't.

Do you realize that is a lie? Do you have any idea what a lie is, or how often you do it?

Do you even care?

So I FINALLY drag it out of you.

So if the Russian hacking is off the conspiracy table (even though every RWnut in the thread thought that is what you were talking about in the OP)

then what ARE the conspiracy theories you're talking about?

Let me remind you what you said in the OP:

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

That's a claim of MANY. So what are the 'many'?

Link?

Of course it isn't.

Do you even care?

So if the Russian hacking is off the conspiracy table (even though every RWnut in the thread thought that is what you were talking about in the OP)

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

Do you even care?

Link?

Of course it isn't.

Do you even care?

Do you even care?

What would you expect from a liberal? Honesty? :lol:

Link?

Of course it isn't.

Do you even care?

Do you even care?

You wouldn't take a stand either way, so I had to trap you into stating your position. That is not a lie. That is me being smarter than you.

Now, let's hear those other conspiracy theorie you're accusing the left of hawking.

Link?

Of course it isn't.

Do you even care?

Do you even care?

What would you expect from a liberal? Honesty? :lol:

I agree and who would expect anything else from such a sore loser.

The whole bunch of them are sore losers. They would much rather have stupid, careless and incompetent Hillary in the WH. What a bunch of idiots.

Forum List

Back