The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

`
So you can't list any. That's my point, from the start of this thread. Now confirmed again by you.
I've listed many.

And you are a liar.

"I won't read it, so it's not there".

Is the Russian hacking story a conspiracy theory?
hell yes, unless of course you can post up some evidence. The DOJ already said there wasn't. Assange stated the emails came from a leak within the party. So unless you got something, then it's a left conspiracy.

Then argue with the OP. He says the Russian hacking is not a conspiracy theory and now claims he wasn't talking about that when he posted the thread.
I said it was. Why are you including the OP in my statement?

It's his thread. He thinks your an idiot for calling the Russian hacking a conspiracy theory.

So you're calling the Russian hacking issue a conspiracy theory? Why is it a conspiracy theory?

You ridiculous idiot. What planet are you on? Russia did not hack the Podesta emails or anything else related to Crooked Hillary's failed campaign, you doofus. Fuckin' retard. :p

You're callling the OP a retard for not labeling the hacking a conspiracy theory. Oh my.

Left wing conspiracy theory number 2------------> Good ole Mike Brown, hands up, don't shoot, huge cover-up!

Left wing conspiracy theory number 3------>Hillary lost because Americans are sexists.......

number 4----------> Because the alt right is in control

number 5---------->because voting machines were hacked

number 6---------> it was a WHITELASH

shall I go on?

number 7--------> right wing conspiracy

number 8 -------> all those women CONSPIRED with Trump, and Hillary was NEVER the head of the bimbo eruption team.

shall I go on, let me know, I have tons of them-)

We conservatives can't wait until spring. Why? Because the temperature usually starts going above freezing everywhere, meaning all the snowflakes will melt and disappear! Thank goodness, with all the lefty snowflake activity, I am hoping I don't have to upgrade my snow blower to a Lewinsky-)

`
You're the one who is so fixated on this.

You're on the thread. I'll bet your mouse works.

So you can't list any. That's my point, from the start of this thread. Now confirmed again by you.
I've listed many.

And you are a liar.

hell yes, unless of course you can post up some evidence. The DOJ already said there wasn't. Assange stated the emails came from a leak within the party. So unless you got something, then it's a left conspiracy.

Then argue with the OP. He says the Russian hacking is not a conspiracy theory and now claims he wasn't talking about that when he posted the thread.
why, he isn't pushing the conspiracy at all.

I've listed many.

And you are a liar.

It's his thread. He thinks your an idiot for calling the Russian hacking a conspiracy theory.
he never said that to me and I've been communicating with him. so you lie.

he never said that to me and I've been communicating with him. so you lie.
He lies all the time, which is why trying to communicate with him is pointless.

Do you see the word "Russians" in the OP? Nope. But that's what he's trying to make this into, because he thinks it will give him some kind of advantage, with someone, somehow. He keeps trying to make the conversation about the Russians.

They have lost their shit, in general, across the board, since Trump's election. All over the place. This thread being a fabulous example.

But watch, he'll keep claiming I "mean" something else, even after he sees this. He's ignoring all the examples I've posted and he keeps saying I haven't posted any. Because he know he has to lie to make a "point". That's just how he trolls. I mean, rolls.

Weird.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

Are we reading the same board?

What "conspiracy theories" are these then? "Three million illegals voted"? (or is it "three million Amish"?) "Hillary caused Detroit voting machine scanners to malfunction while sitting in New York"?
"John Podesta runs a pedophile business from a pizza shop"?
"Rump made Ford retroactively drop plans to move to Mexico"?

All depends what you're looking for I guess. How are the cherries?

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

What "conspiracy theories" are these then? "Three million illegals voted"? (or is it "three million Amish"?) "Hillary caused Detroit voting machine scanners to malfunction while sitting in New York"?

I've posted several examples throughout the thread.

Once the sheep buy into this notion that the election was hacked, we will be hearing about it for as long as Trump is President.

Last time they lost, Diebold selected George Bush. The time before that, the Supreme Court selected Bush. Now it's going to be Russia gave us our President.

It never stops with these people. Then we have to go back and dig up all the stories about this mess they created to show them how wrong they are, just like we did with the Supreme Court and Diebold.

Uh ---- might wanna check the news.

And I posted several just now.
I only started with post 1. Is it actually worth reading further?

Once the sheep buy into this notion that the election was hacked, we will be hearing about it for as long as Trump is President.

Last time they lost, Diebold selected George Bush. The time before that, the Supreme Court selected Bush. Now it's going to be Russia gave us our President.

It never stops with these people. Then we have to go back and dig up all the stories about this mess they created to show them how wrong they are, just like we did with the Supreme Court and Diebold.

Uh ---- might wanna check the news.
Uh, might wanna check the thread.

Or, just deny. Whichever works for you.

H0eQFOf.jpg

And I posted several just now.
I only started with post 1. Is it actually worth reading further?
I don't care if you read it or not.

I've posted examples, you can avoid them all you want.

Forum List

Back