The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

The OP is a perfect example of centrist elitism. While ironically attacking 'intolerance' on a regular basis,
Mac is viciously intolerant of anyone who won't conform in lockstep to his centrist mandate.

You tried to make your point...

...by making his instead.

Were you trying to sound smart just now?

Can you name the conspiracy theories Mac referred to in the OP?

He can't.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

Are we reading the same board?

What "conspiracy theories" are these then? "Three million illegals voted"? (or is it "three million Amish"?) "Hillary caused Detroit voting machine scanners to malfunction while sitting in New York"?
"John Podesta runs a pedophile business from a pizza shop"?
"Rump made Ford retroactively drop plans to move to Mexico"?

All depends what you're looking for I guess. How are the cherries?
I've posted several examples throughout the thread.

And I posted several just now.
I only started with post 1. Is it actually worth reading further?
I don't care if you read it or not.

I've posted examples, you can avoid them all you want.

You're lying. I'm calling you a liar.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

What "conspiracy theories" are these then? "Three million illegals voted"? (or is it "three million Amish"?) "Hillary caused Detroit voting machine scanners to malfunction while sitting in New York"?

Is it worth my time? Why can't you just list some? I did.

You lie.

He doesn't have any.

You're lying. I'm calling you a liar.
Good for you.

Once the sheep buy into this notion that the election was hacked, we will be hearing about it for as long as Trump is President.

Last time they lost, Diebold selected George Bush. The time before that, the Supreme Court selected Bush. Now it's going to be Russia gave us our President.

It never stops with these people. Then we have to go back and dig up all the stories about this mess they created to show them how wrong they are, just like we did with the Supreme Court and Diebold.

Uh ---- might wanna check the news.
Uh, might wanna check the thread.

Or, just deny. Whichever works for you.

What the hell for? My link refers to news in the last few hours; the previous activity here was last Monday. Care to explain how Monday is more recent than this afternoon?

I doubt that it's worth your time, since most likely you'll deny or ignore or avoid them anyway.

Why burn the effort, y'know?

He doesn't have any.

So it seems. That's why I axed him if it was worth my time. I suspected it wasn't.

As the OP him/herself notes:

Why burn the effort, y'know?

My thought exactly.

I doubt that it's worth your time, since most likely you'll deny or ignore or avoid them anyway.

:rofl: "I've got all these points to make but I'm not gonna tell YOU what they are!"

K then, suit yourself. I can understand the reluctance since you know what I do with bogus points once I've chewed 'em up. It's not pretty. I understand. :itsok:

Once the sheep buy into this notion that the election was hacked, we will be hearing about it for as long as Trump is President.

Last time they lost, Diebold selected George Bush. The time before that, the Supreme Court selected Bush. Now it's going to be Russia gave us our President.

It never stops with these people. Then we have to go back and dig up all the stories about this mess they created to show them how wrong they are, just like we did with the Supreme Court and Diebold.

Uh ---- might wanna check the news.
Uh, might wanna check the thread.

Or, just deny. Whichever works for you.

What the hell for? My link refers to news in the last few hours; the previous activity here was last Monday. Care to explain how Monday is more recent than this afternoon?
Bleh. I made my point in the OP.

Whatever your point is, I don't care.

The OP is a perfect example of centrist elitism. While ironically attacking 'intolerance' on a regular basis,
Mac is viciously intolerant of anyone who won't conform in lockstep to his centrist mandate.

Oh no, now you've got him going again.

This is the epic freakout thread to end epic freakout threads. Careful, or he'll hump your leg for a week.

I struck a nerve the size of a freakin' Buick.

This is the epic freakout thread to end epic freakout threads. Careful, or he'll hump your leg for a week.

He's gonna need a Buick to wrap himself around my leg.
I usually just let them punch themselves out until they get tired and go away, but I really hit home with this one.

Oops!

:p

He's gonna need a Buick to wrap himself around my leg.

I told you ---- wanna lose weight, drop wheat.
I have a conspiracy theory about wheat. But I'm sure the OP already covered it

He's already admitted the Russian hacking isn't a conspiracy theory.

I will contend that it still is until the CIA, FBI, NSA, and ODNI can provide actual proof of hacking.

We're not talking about you. We're talking about Mac. What are the conspiracy theories he's referring to. You've read, or are reading, the thread.

Tell us where he lists the conspiracy theories. He says they're in his posts.

Oh no, now you've got him going again.

No, you lied about liberal conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back