The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Actually ALL of those points, plus whatever else is in there, support that case.
And it wouldn't matter whether he supported it or not --- it doesn't make for a conspiracy theory.

Come now, Pogo. You disappoint me.

"And it wouldn't matter whether he supported it or not --- it doesn't make for a conspiracy theory"

Actually ALL of those points, plus whatever else is in there, support that case.
And it wouldn't matter whether he supported it or not --- it doesn't make for a conspiracy theory.

Come now, Pogo. You disappoint me.

"And it wouldn't matter whether he supported it or not --- it doesn't make for a conspiracy theory"

Maybe you should have not cut off the rest of the post where that was explained in detail then.

As we learned on another thread, Google Chrome has added this tool to track Trump's "tweets" and disprove them:

RealDonaldContext

It gives credit to - I'm not making this up - "The Washington Post Fix team" for doing the thankless dirty work of "checking" each "tweet" and fixing it for us so that we're only getting The Truth.

Thank goodness for the Washington Post Fix team. I'm sure we can depend on these intrepid "fact checkers" to give us The Truth. Fact checkers don't need fact checkers when they're on the Washington Post Fix team, ya know.

I hope this dies down soon, and that the Democrats marginalize the crazies.

Indeed comrade.

At this time of year, it best we all remember to have a good xmas season
http://thepeoplescube.com/red/gallery/neotrotsky-a43/hillxmas-i8808.jpg

hillxmas-i8808.jpg

Last edited:
As we learned on another thread, Google Chrome has added this tool to track Trump's "tweets" and disprove them:

RealDonaldContext

It gives credit to - I'm not making this up - "The Washington Post Fix team" for doing the thankless dirty work of "checking" each "tweet" and fixing it for us so that we're only getting The Truth.

Thank goodness for the Washington Post Fix team. I'm sure we can depend on these intrepid "fact checkers" to give us The Truth. Fact checkers don't need fact checkers when they're on the Washington Post Fix team, ya know.

So you're saying the real world does not exist and we just just make up our own facts?

That must be an interesting planet.

RealDonaldContext

So you're saying the real world does not exist and we just just make up our own facts?

That must be an interesting planet.
What I'm saying is the Left is pretending that fact checkers don't need to be fact checked.

But you can run with your straw man argument if you'd like.

`
So you can't list any. That's my point, from the start of this thread. Now confirmed again by you.
I've listed many.

And you are a liar.

"I won't read it, so it's not there".

Is the Russian hacking story a conspiracy theory?
hell yes, unless of course you can post up some evidence. The DOJ already said there wasn't. Assange stated the emails came from a leak within the party. So unless you got something, then it's a left conspiracy.

Then argue with the OP. He says the Russian hacking is not a conspiracy theory and now claims he wasn't talking about that when he posted the thread.
I said it was. Why are you including the OP in my statement?

Because that's the premise of the thread that you are now responding to.

hell yes, unless of course you can post up some evidence. The DOJ already said there wasn't. Assange stated the emails came from a leak within the party. So unless you got something, then it's a left conspiracy.

Then argue with the OP. He says the Russian hacking is not a conspiracy theory and now claims he wasn't talking about that when he posted the thread.

It's his thread. He thinks your an idiot for calling the Russian hacking a conspiracy theory.
he never said that to me and I've been communicating with him. so you lie.
He lies all the time, which is why trying to communicate with him is pointless.

Do you see the word "Russians" in the OP? Nope. But that's what he's trying to make this into, because he thinks it will give him some kind of advantage, with someone, somehow. He keeps trying to make the conversation about the Russians.

They have lost their shit, in general, across the board, since Trump's election. All over the place. This thread being a fabulous example.

But watch, he'll keep claiming I "mean" something else, even after he sees this. He's ignoring all the examples I've posted and he keeps saying I haven't posted any. Because he know he has to lie to make a "point". That's just how he trolls. I mean, rolls.

Weird.

Obviously you had the Russian hacking in mind when you started the thread. Somewhere along the line you've accepted their role. Now, while the nutjobs continue to deny it, you have no comment to them.

It's his thread. He thinks your an idiot for calling the Russian hacking a conspiracy theory.

Do you see the word "Russians" in the OP? Nope. But that's what he's trying to make this into, because he thinks it will give him some kind of advantage, with someone, somehow. He keeps trying to make the conversation about the Russians.

They have lost their shit, in general, across the board, since Trump's election. All over the place. This thread being a fabulous example.

But watch, he'll keep claiming I "mean" something else, even after he sees this. He's ignoring all the examples I've posted and he keeps saying I haven't posted any. Because he know he has to lie to make a "point". That's just how he trolls. I mean, rolls.

Weird.

Obviously you had the Russian hacking in mind when you started the thread. Somewhere along the line you've accepted their role. Now, while the nutjobs continue to deny it, you have no comment to them.

That story is merely one example of many. A drop in the bucket.

I don't have a final opinion on that story because I don't have enough solid information.

I'll leave the silly conjecture and simplistic conclusion-jumping to the hardcore partisan ideologues, that's what they do.

Weird.

I don't have a final opinion on that story because I don't have enough solid information.

I'll leave the silly conjecture and simplistic conclusion-jumping to the hardcore partisan ideologues, that's what they do.

Your entire premise is silly conjecture as long as you refuse to outline the conspiracies you suggested.

Tell us where he lists the conspiracy theories. He says they're in his posts.

Wow. Such laziness on your part. He doesn't need to.

The USMB Conspiracy Theories forum.

Conspiracy Theories

Have fun.

No. In this thread. Where did the OP list the conspiracy theories he claims he listed. You're defending his lying.

Let's see, there are 81 pages on this thread right now. I'll check.

Not.

Yet you expect others to? Nice standards ,bro.

Can you name the conspiracy theories Mac referred to in the OP?

RUSSIA DID IT!

^ This poster seems to believe that you were referring to Russia.

Get him Mac.
Okie dokie.

Hello Mr. Etherion! For some reason, Hutch wants me to point out that the Russia story is only one of many bizarro left wing meltdowns I had in mind when I started this thread.

My opinions sure are important around here, and he wanted me to "get" you with that information.

Anyway, have a good day!

:rock:

Weird.

Your entire premise is silly conjecture as long as you refuse to outline the conspiracies you suggested.
You can think of it what you'd like.

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.

You are holding Republicans accountable for nation state attacks against Democrats?

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.

You are holding Republicans accountable for nation state attacks against Democrats?
He's just being helpful.

He wanted to jump in with an immediate and delightful example of my point.

Liberals keep screaming about the Russian hacks and leaks of information. My question to these same people: did the Russians modify the content of hacked emails? For example, did the Russians modify the DNC email referring to the Latino vote as Operation Taco Bowl?

I've listed many.

And you are a liar.

"I won't read it, so it's not there".

Is the Russian hacking story a conspiracy theory?

Because that's the premise of the thread that you are now responding to.
But isn't my writing, what I wrote are my points, you disagree, talk to me!

Forum List

Back