The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Does not matter. None of the politics nationally matter. Few if any politicians care about you, your views, or your future. They have bases of power that always funds them and supports them for expectations of benefits from the government. This time the right won although the party elite on both sides did not have success. The state will continue providing benefits for banks, defense industry and military, as well as social benefits to millions. Deservedly or not it is still above any sustainable level and they all know it will turn out to bankrupt everyone. Yet they assume the future pain will be on others and not them be sure they make the laws. Well Rome felt that way too

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

never had so much fun in here ever........by a mile. The bumpy cucumbers have never been nearly as apparent as in the past 6 weeks.......these people can barely get out of bed in the morning and I couldn't be any more gleeful!! Its all misery all the time!! And we are still 5 weeks from the inauguration!!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I said it was. Why are you including the OP in my statement?

It's his thread. He thinks your an idiot for calling the Russian hacking a conspiracy theory.
he never said that to me and I've been communicating with him. so you lie.
He lies all the time, which is why trying to communicate with him is pointless.

Do you see the word "Russians" in the OP? Nope. But that's what he's trying to make this into, because he thinks it will give him some kind of advantage, with someone, somehow. He keeps trying to make the conversation about the Russians.

They have lost their shit, in general, across the board, since Trump's election. All over the place. This thread being a fabulous example.

But watch, he'll keep claiming I "mean" something else, even after he sees this. He's ignoring all the examples I've posted and he keeps saying I haven't posted any. Because he know he has to lie to make a "point". That's just how he trolls. I mean, rolls.

Weird.

Obviously you had the Russian hacking in mind when you started the thread. Somewhere along the line you've accepted their role. Now, while the nutjobs continue to deny it, you have no comment to them.

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.
That story is merely one example of many. A drop in the bucket.

I don't have a final opinion on that story because I don't have enough solid information.

I'll leave the silly conjecture and simplistic conclusion-jumping to the hardcore partisan ideologues, that's what they do.

With the exception of starting threads doing just that.

"candycorn - "Trying to (and successfully) illustrating that being "off the rails" with your partisanship is hardly a malady exclusive to the left wing fuck face."
Yeah but it also exposes that hatred and vulgar name calling is also non-partisan

It is not a nonpartisan issue since all the leftwing fuck faces are Dimocrats, or at least not Republicans.

"candycorn - "Trying to (and successfully) illustrating that being "off the rails" with your partisanship is hardly a malady exclusive to the left wing fuck face."
Yeah but it also exposes that hatred and vulgar name calling is also non-partisan

It is not a nonpartisan issue since all the leftwing fuck faces are Dimocrats, or at least not Republicans.
k

k
Well, do you know any leftwing fuck faces that are Republican? I mean other than Senator Graham?

k
Well, do you know any leftwing fuck faces that are Republican? I mean other than Senator Graham?
Trump

Forum List

Back