The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Yes, TRUMP OUR PRESIDENT!

upload_2016-12-22_22-58-12.png

It's also something that doesn't exist. Marx wasn't even born yet when Liberalism invented this country.
So yes that particular thought is a mental disorder.

SJWs who troll the family members of a Presidential candidate are sociopaths and should be put in mental institutions.

Dunno what a "SJW" is but --- what's it got to do with this thread?

As we learned on another thread, Google Chrome has added this tool to track Trump's "tweets" and disprove them:

RealDonaldContext

It gives credit to - I'm not making this up - "The Washington Post Fix team" for doing the thankless dirty work of "checking" each "tweet" and fixing it for us so that we're only getting The Truth.

Thank goodness for the Washington Post Fix team. I'm sure we can depend on these intrepid "fact checkers" to give us The Truth. Fact checkers don't need fact checkers when they're on the Washington Post Fix team, ya know.

I hope this dies down soon, and that the Democrats marginalize the crazies.

So you're saying the real world does not exist and we just just make up our own facts?

That must be an interesting planet.
What I'm saying is the Left is pretending that fact checkers don't need to be fact checked.

But you can run with your straw man argument if you'd like.

Once again the Monolith fantasy. As if "the left" is some kind of Borg. SMH.....

Fact checking is what fact checkers DO. They do it with links. References. Quotes. Evidence to the contrary. All that errata that the original claimant failed to provide.

Even aside from that your post makes no sense, even after the monolith-mind-meld part. Whether a WaPo fact check app needs itself to be fact checked wasn't the point. It's (apparently) a simple tool to save work and time --- we all know a Rumpoid tweet is going to be bullshit but we don't always know in how many ways or to what degree. So somebody came up with a tool. BFD. That's got Zero to do with whether a fact check is erroneous or not, particularly when nobody has cited a problematic example. :banghead:

So once again the question remains --- are you against the exposure of bullshit, mythology and fake news or what? Does it actually put a dent in your day when somebuddy pulls back the curtain to expose the man behind it? Do you actually see merit in a world that runs on fiction and mythology pulled out of one's ass?

'Cause that's bizarro. :cuckoo:

I've read that the United States will soon look like Allepo now that Trump will be president.

I've read that both legal and illegal immigrants will be rounded up and shipped back home. If they ever return, they will be shot and killed.

I've read that African Americans will be hanging from trees, put back into chains or shipped to Africa.

I've read that women will now be forced to become barefoot and pregnant.

It truly is amazing how people are reacting to this. I seriously do not know where people are getting these ideas or coming to conclusions that what I posted is going to happen.

Can anyone tell me?

I've read that the United States will soon look like Allepo now that Trump will be president.

I've read that both legal and illegal immigrants will be rounded up and shipped back home. If they ever return, they will be shot and killed.

I've read that African Americans will be hanging from trees, put back into chains or shipped to Africa.

It truly is amazing how people are reacting to this. I seriously do not know where people are getting these ideas or coming to conclusions that what I posted is going to happen.

Can anyone tell me?

I can't tell you because I haven't heard any of those ideas expressed.

Can anyone tell me?

Not sure where you've been getting your information. I will say that the "danger" of returning Roe to the States. Here is an interview he gave on 60 Minutes:

Trump then returned to abortion, saying that if Roe v. Wade were to be overturned, abortion policy “would go back to the states.”
“Yeah, but then some women won’t be able to get an abortion,” CBS’ Lesley Stahl said.
“Yeah, well, they’ll perhaps have to go — they’ll have to go to another state,” Trump said.
“And that’s OK?” Stahl pressed.
“Well, we’ll see what happens,” Trump said. “It’s got a long way to go, just so you understand. That has a long, long way to go.”

The problem with that (besides the obvious forcing someone to move) is that lets say you're doing a great job in the Los Angeles office for your company and your company wants to promote you. But the new branch is in Austin. You have to decide between your job and quality of life.

It's his thread. He thinks your an idiot for calling the Russian hacking a conspiracy theory.
he never said that to me and I've been communicating with him. so you lie.
He lies all the time, which is why trying to communicate with him is pointless.

Do you see the word "Russians" in the OP? Nope. But that's what he's trying to make this into, because he thinks it will give him some kind of advantage, with someone, somehow. He keeps trying to make the conversation about the Russians.

They have lost their shit, in general, across the board, since Trump's election. All over the place. This thread being a fabulous example.

But watch, he'll keep claiming I "mean" something else, even after he sees this. He's ignoring all the examples I've posted and he keeps saying I haven't posted any. Because he know he has to lie to make a "point". That's just how he trolls. I mean, rolls.

Weird.

Obviously you had the Russian hacking in mind when you started the thread. Somewhere along the line you've accepted their role. Now, while the nutjobs continue to deny it, you have no comment to them.

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.
That story is merely one example of many. A drop in the bucket.

I don't have a final opinion on that story because I don't have enough solid information.

I'll leave the silly conjecture and simplistic conclusion-jumping to the hardcore partisan ideologues, that's what they do.

With the exception of starting threads doing just that.
Threads with many, many examples.

As we learned on another thread, Google Chrome has added this tool to track Trump's "tweets" and disprove them:

RealDonaldContext

It gives credit to - I'm not making this up - "The Washington Post Fix team" for doing the thankless dirty work of "checking" each "tweet" and fixing it for us so that we're only getting The Truth.

Thank goodness for the Washington Post Fix team. I'm sure we can depend on these intrepid "fact checkers" to give us The Truth. Fact checkers don't need fact checkers when they're on the Washington Post Fix team, ya know.

So you're saying the real world does not exist and we just just make up our own facts?

What I'm saying is the Left is pretending that fact checkers don't need to be fact checked.

Once again the Monolith fantasy. As if "the left" is some kind of Borg. SMH.....

Fact checking is what fact checkers DO. They do it with links. References. Quotes. Evidence to the contrary. All that errata that the original claimant failed to provide.

Even aside from that your post makes no sense, even after the monolith-mind-meld part. Whether a WaPo fact check app needs itself to be fact checked wasn't the point. It's (apparently) a simple tool to save work and time --- we all know a Rumpoid tweet is going to be bullshit but we don't always know in how many ways or to what degree. So somebody came up with a tool. BFD. That's got Zero to do with whether a fact check is erroneous or not, particularly when nobody has cited a problematic example. :banghead:

So once again the question remains --- are you against the exposure of bullshit, mythology and fake news or what? Does it actually put a dent in your day when somebuddy pulls back the curtain to expose the man behind it? Do you actually see merit in a world that runs on fiction and mythology pulled out of one's ass?

"Fact checkers" are human. Humans have agendas. You trust them because (a) they 're anti-Trump and (b) so are you.

You trust the media with which you agree.

That's how partisans roll. Both ends.

Bizarro! :cuckoo:

Precisely!

The Left is doing the same things they mocked the Right for doing.

Funny how similar behaviors of the two ends are, yes?

Congratulations captain obvious. Let me try it now!!!

The difference is that when some on the left over-reach, we get a thread devoted to them. When the right wing losers do it; the resident umpire remains silent.

Precisely!

The Left is doing the same things they mocked the Right for doing.

Funny how similar behaviors of the two ends are, yes?

Congratulations captain obvious. Let me try it now!!!

The difference is that when some on the left over-reach, we get a thread devoted to them. When the right wing losers do it; the resident umpire remains silent.
As I've said many times, I just thought the Left was better than this.

That's about it.

I was wrong. Oh well!

RealDonaldContext

We just had eight years of it!

Can anyone tell me?
Huh? Not sure who you're reading, but let me suggest you listen to trump yourself. Your authors are lying to you!

Last edited:
Marxist Liberalism is a mental disorder.

SJWs who troll the family members of a Presidential candidate are sociopaths and should be put in mental institutions.
But remember, it's "okay" and "justified" when they do it.

:spinner:
The Dims have gone so far into leftwing fever swamps that they do not grasp the fact that harassing a mother with her children ON AN AIRPLANE is not good PR for them.

roflmao

Forum List

Back