The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

I've read that the United States will soon look like Allepo now that Trump will be president.

I've read that both legal and illegal immigrants will be rounded up and shipped back home. If they ever return, they will be shot and killed.

I've read that African Americans will be hanging from trees, put back into chains or shipped to Africa.

I've read that women will now be forced to become barefoot and pregnant.

It truly is amazing how people are reacting to this. I seriously do not know where people are getting these ideas or coming to conclusions that what I posted is going to happen.

Can anyone tell me?

I can't tell you because I haven't heard any of those ideas expressed.

I should have been more clear and it's my fault I wasn't.

What I am reading are the opinions of everyday citizens in comment sections of articles and Facebook posts.

I figured there would be a little over exaggeration on things but for some of these comments, it is way over the top.

Marxist Liberalism is a mental disorder.

SJWs who troll the family members of a Presidential candidate are sociopaths and should be put in mental institutions.
But remember, it's "okay" and "justified" when they do it.

:spinner:
The Dims have gone so far into leftwing fever swamps that they do not grasp the fact that harassing a mother with her children ON AN AIRPLANE is not good PR for them.

roflmao
Yup. They'll spin for it, deflect for it, and of course, nastiest of all, guno it:
the orange mutant orangutan and his klan better get used to it
For zealots, anything is justified.

For zealots, anything is justified.
But at some point the adults in t he Democratic Party MUST regain control.

At some point the adults see that the Marxist agitation bull shit is only bringing more and more failure and lost pork/patronage and they cut the idiots lose and regain control of the party for the good of the party itself.

The problem is that Marxist will run any organization that they control into self-destruction in the name of their ideology, for the 'good' of their cause, as they see it. If the Donors are of a similar mindset, the Democrats are fucked.

For zealots, anything is justified..

At some point the adults see that the Marxist agitation bull shit is only bringing more and more failure and lost pork/patronage and they cut the idiots lose and regain control of the party for the good of the party itself.

The problem is that Marxist will run any organization that they control into self-destruction in the name of their ideology, for the 'good' of their cause, as they see it. If the Donors are of a similar mindset, the Democrats are fucked.
This whole issue bugs me, because the future of the Dems is essentially hinging on Trump, of all people.

If things go well over the next few years, yeah, the Dems may have to jettison/marginalize their psychos and replace them with normal, decent adults.

But if Trump fucks this up, all the psychos will be right back at the forefront and they may NEVER go away.

I'd sure like to get back to the days when liberals were open-minded, curious, tolerant, patriotic, and just decent.

You know. Liberal.

This whole issue bugs me, because the future of the Dems is essentially hinging on Trump, of all people.

If things go well over the next few years, yeah, the Dems may have to jettison/marginalize their psychos and replace them with normal, decent adults.

But if Trump fucks this up, all the psychos will be right back at the forefront and they may NEVER go away.

I'd sure like to get back to the days when liberals were open-minded, curious, tolerant, patriotic, and just decent.

You know. Liberal.

I dont think that classical liberalism existed by itself. It was the Yin to the classic conservative yang and both respected each other and tolerated each other, and more importantly, they would not tolerate the extremes of either end of the spectrum that demonized the classic liberal or conservative.

These two perspectives had a certain humility to them that we seem to have lost, conceding that their opponents, within a certain context were plausibly as correct as they themselves were, but could not see themselves due to a different set of life experiences and background.

To restore classic conservatism and classic liberalism, I think both have to be brought back simultaneously or they both collapse individually.

I will do a post more about this later and perhaps we can trade thoughts on the topic?

You know. Liberal.

I dont think that classical liberalism existed by itself. It was the Yin to the classic conservative yang and both respected each other and tolerated each other, and more importantly, they would not tolerate the extremes of either end of the spectrum that demonized the classic liberal or conservative.

These two perspectives had a certain humility to them that we seem to have lost, conceding that their opponents, within a certain context were plausibly as correct as they themselves were, but could not see themselves due to a different set of life experiences and background.

To restore classic conservatism and classic liberalism, I think both have to be brought back simultaneously or they both collapse individually.

I will do a post more about this later and perhaps we can trade thoughts on the topic?
You bet!

Marxist Liberalism is a mental disorder.

SJWs who troll the family members of a Presidential candidate are sociopaths and should be put in mental institutions.
But remember, it's "okay" and "justified" when they do it.

:spinner:
The Dims have gone so far into leftwing fever swamps that they do not grasp the fact that harassing a mother with her children ON AN AIRPLANE is not good PR for them.

roflmao
The dude was hiding behind a child can't get anymore cold blooded than that.

You know. Liberal.

Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi ran our country don't let anyone fool you

I've read that the United States will soon look like Allepo now that Trump will be president.

I've read that both legal and illegal immigrants will be rounded up and shipped back home. If they ever return, they will be shot and killed.

I've read that African Americans will be hanging from trees, put back into chains or shipped to Africa.

I've read that women will now be forced to become barefoot and pregnant.

It truly is amazing how people are reacting to this. I seriously do not know where people are getting these ideas or coming to conclusions that what I posted is going to happen.

Can anyone tell me?

I can't tell you because I haven't heard any of those ideas expressed.

I should have been more clear and it's my fault I wasn't.

What I am reading are the opinions of everyday citizens in comment sections of articles and Facebook posts.

I figured there would be a little over exaggeration on things but for some of these comments, it is way over the top.

I agree, but I've become extremely cynical about facebook and anonymous public comments...frankly, about what people "believe". There is NO factchecking and people are downright protective of their pet conspiracy theories.

I can give you my opinion...and that is I'm extremely worried. But the stuff up above? Sheer hyperbole! The Constitution protects us from any of that I would hope. But, history can repeat itself. For example mass deportations of immigrants during Operation Wetback included the deportation of legitimate citizens - not by design, but by overzealousness and carelssness.

You know. Liberal.

The psychos right now are in the Trump administration.

Sure! If it makes that person feel better, whatever works for them.

Personally, I respect the opinion of others, and value my friendships, far more than to let petty politics control my behaviors.

It's funny...I usually kind find something other than politics in common with most people, that we can talk about. I have an account on FB, and I most of my friends are dog people who run the gamut of political views, so I seldom post much about politics. But the two times I did - because I do like Obama...I got a few nasty messages that seemed way out of line, but not from my real friends. They did probably, what I do when I see stuff I disagree about, but I like the person - ignore it.

But, I think supporting the causes you would normally support - in the face of an incoming administration that will likely attack the funding of those causes (like PP) or the rights those causes protect (like ACLU) is a good way of expressing a political view.

You know. Liberal.

Then perhaps the starting point is to put down the Broad Brush and quit referring ignorantly to characteristics that are obviously anti-liberal ---- as "Liberal". Ya think??

You know. Liberal.

Then perhaps the starting point is to put down the Broad Brush and quit referring ignorantly to characteristics that are obviously anti-liberal ---- as "Liberal". Ya think??
Sure, that's the point of that post.

The psychos right now are in the Trump administration.
Really?

Which ones have verbally assaulted a mother on an airplane in front of her children?

Which ones have hired thugs to assault members of the Democratic Party?

Which ones have been burning the American Flag at protests?

Which ones have been demanding that the Electors to the EC violate their oaths and vote for anyone other than Trump?

Which ones have been burning and looting stores protesting the President elect or his rival in the election?

Which ones have been lying about being assaulted by members of the other party?

You really should define what a psycho is then take a closer look at the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back