The Left is super concerned about American safety...really?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Weird how LefTards go bat-shit crazy anytime a wacked out white loses their phucking mind and commits murder...they suddenly get real vocal and offer all kinds of solutions.
Meanwhile, dozens are murdered every night in America by the filthy minorities they champion for.
How the phuck does this backward shit make sense?
The Left loves and supports their dangerous wetbacks, they love and support their savage negroes, they love and support their filthy Muslims.
Think about it...when is the last time you heard a LefTard condemn the ghetto beasts in St Louis or Chicago? The stars of the show...Wetbacks Gone Wild or Muslim terrorists?

Amazing how cops have the same perspective on the perps(everyone else)....

For years democrats protected the criminally insane and attacked the NRA as the enemy. Surprise, surprise a criminally insane (registered democrat) was stopped by an NRA firearms instructor before he could murder more Christian churchgoers.

For years democrats protected the criminally insane and attacked the NRA as the enemy. Surprise, surprise a criminally insane (registered democrat) was stopped by an NRA firearms instructor before he could murder more Christian churchgoers.
Makes you want to beat off with pride that at least one guy was intercepted by this fine citizen...

"BUT, BUT, BUT....he was White, something must be done TODAY to stop this madness!"

Makes you want to beat off with pride that at least one guy was intercepted by this fine citizen...

You sound disappointed...you'd be much happier if he didn't intervene huh?

Beating off is disappointing? I thought it rather a display of pure machismo!

Beating off is disappointing? I thought it rather a display of pure machismo!

Yeah, yeah...I love this game...."pretend to misunderstand".
I always follow my pretend confusion with one-liners...it's quite effective, I can often divert the rhetoric and or mask it in comedy...this method generally goes undetected by retards.
You should try it sometime.

Forum List

Back