The Left Just Doesn't Want to Hear it

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Black or white they all just run away when you try to provide them with facts. Hence how this woman (who said F Trump just in case you didn't hear it) didn't even stick around to hear what this man had to say since she was basing her opinion upon her feelings not facts.

Plenty of this on both ends of the spectrum, sadly.

Which end will decide to finally be the adult in the room?

I don't remember Biden playing a lot of politics. Just being a good president. Getting shit done. Prisoners freed. Infrastructure built. Persciption drug prices lowered. Student loan debt forgiven. Getting out of Afghanistan. Getting us out of the pandemic. Lowering inflation. Supporting labor when they went on strike. Energy independent. Net Exporter. Going Green. Etc.

Republicans haven't been able to attack Biden on the economy so they looked and they found one issue. The Border. Then Trump stopped Biden from fixing it before the election. Sad.

I don't remember Biden playing a lot of politics. Just being a good president. Getting shit done. Prisoners freed. Infrastructure built. Persciption drug prices lowered. Student loan debt forgiven. Getting out of Afghanistan. Getting us out of the pandemic. Lowering inflation. Supporting labor when they went on strike. Energy independent. Net Exporter. Going Green. Etc.

Republicans haven't been able to attack Biden on the economy so they looked and they found one issue. The Border. Then Trump stopped Biden from fixing it before the election. Sad.
Biden has been Biden. He's never been one to get in the gutter. He and the demigod couldn't be any more different temperamentally.

Black or white they all just run away when you try to provide them with facts. Hence how this woman (who said F Trump just in case you didn't hear it) didn't even stick around to hear what this man had to say since she was basing her opinion upon her feelings not facts.

Fort Fun Indiana said Harris is a Centrist Moderate.

One cannot reason with such people

Biden has been Biden. He's never been one to get in the gutter. He and the demigod couldn't be any more different temperamentally.
I love that Kamala and Walz aren't taking Michelle Obama's advice. When they go low you go high. Fuck that.

Walz said he would love to debate JD Vance if he can tear him away from his couch. LOL.

It's being billed as the Coach vs the Couch.

Fort Fun Indiana said Harris is a Centrist Moderate.

One cannot reason with such people
Yea, each time we get a new candidate you guys claim "they are the most liberal in us history". Ever consider you're stupid af?

During his speech Walz joked he is ready to debate Republican vice-presidential candidate J. D. Vance "if he’s willing to get off the couch and show up."

1723049384615.png

IM2's spouse perhaps?

IM2's spouse perhaps?
There are stupid people of every color. Your video is showing a dumb ass black guy who's homophobic. So he ignores the racism within the Republican party because he's a religious nut.

I was going to say something positive. I was hoping the black republican was going to make some good arguments but he didn't. I would have done a better job pretending the Republican party is good for poor black people.

I love that Kamala and Walz aren't taking Michelle Obama's advice. When they go low you go high. Fuck that.

Walz said he would love to debate JD Vance if he can tear him away from his couch. LOL.

It's being billed as the Coach vs the Couch.
So Walz wants to go into combat with Vance to make up for his cowardly retreat before being deployed to Iraq. Gotcha!

There are stupid people of every color. Your video is showing a dumb ass black guy who's homophobic. So he ignores the racism within the Republican party because he's a religious nut.

I was going to say something positive. I was hoping the black republican was going to make some good arguments but he didn't. I would have done a better job pretending the Republican party is good for poor black people.
I didn't share a video; Regardless, he's right. Democrats support trans-testicle females going into schools, hanging out with children in their locker rooms, shower rooms and bathrooms, while kicking their ass in sports and removing future opportunities by marginalizing females.

Yea, each time we get a new candidate you guys claim "they are the most liberal in us history". Ever consider you're stupid af?

During his speech Walz joked he is ready to debate Republican vice-presidential candidate J. D. Vance "if he’s willing to get off the couch and show up."

View attachment 991538
I did or GovTrack did

Calling her the most liberal Senator.

1 out of 100

Glad you finally came out as a Lib

Lowering Inflation???? Since he took office, it went up to 20 percent.

Energy Independent???? Like a typical Democrat, his policies influenced prices higher.

Attachments

• IMG_4669.jpeg
    IMG_4669.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1

1723051691566.png

It's nice to know some have escaped the plantation and now think for themselves. Those still on the plantation are victims of Stockholm syndrome and are constantly re-drugged with the blue kool aid.

View attachment 991538

Nope, they're just run of the mill radical commie liars. They don't have a liberal bond in their worthless bodies.

UH WHAT??? Nice try. LOL

Student loan debt forgiven. (Not "forgiven". Paid for by hard-working Americans who pay taxes and didn't incur this debt.)
Getting out of Afghanistan. (After getting many killed. Did you forget what a disaster that was?)
Getting us out of the pandemic. (More died under Biden than Trump. The vaccine was delivered under Trump.)
Lowering inflation. (Biden doesn't get credit for lowering the inflation he caused. btw Inflation is still an issue.)
Supporting labor when they went on strike. (The union vote is becoming more Republican https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/31/politics/union-voters-election-trump-biden/index.html)
Energy independent. (The US was energy independent under Trump. Biden took that away. Democrats don't even deny this.)
Getting shit done. (Shitting his pants after the debate with Trump.)
Prisoners freed. (Traded Russian spies and criminals for wrongfully imprisoned Americans. Biden got taken.)
Infrastructure built. (The bill started under Trump.)
Prescription drug prices lowered. (Started under Trump who signed executive orders in 2020.)

Forum List

Back