The left knows they lost the working class vote

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
After watching one of the many assholes on CNN talk about who voted for Brexit I realized that they know they have lost the working class vote in this country and perhaps the rest of the world. Their new attack on anyone who votes against them are that they are 'uneducated' and point out how most people who voted for Great Britain to remain in the E.U. were college educated. I'm not doubting the stats on this issue but it made me realize that they know they have lost the working class vote because they now cast anyone who votes against them as 'white' and 'uneducated' which is kind of like likening people to hillbillies. They actually said that voting demographics in this country mirror that in England which is people who vote for Trump do not have college degrees. These people tend to work blue collar type of work but instead of playing nice they decide to increase the elitist tone by implying that these people are not smart enough to know what they are doing. What a bunch of assholes the democratic party has became.

Trump knows he cant win with a 70% disapproval rating.

• Banned
the overwhelming majority of the Democrats are the working class...

It should make democrats worry because, according to CNN, most people voting for Trump are uneducated and that means they have blue collar type jobs.

• Banned
QUOTE="SuperDemocrat, post: 14596494, member: 53821"]
Trump knows he cant win with a 70% disapproval rating.

How do you know he knows that? Please put your college degree to use and say something somewhat intelligent...for once.
Is graduating from the prestigious trump university as good as a college degree?[/QUOTE]

In your case, yes. It is a hundred times better.

Forum List

Back