The Left Loses Ground...

Anarchy is not an option my little infant. Like it or not, there are rules. I know, children hate rules so you abhor them. Rules, not children that is.

Yes, anarchy certainly is an option. There are millions of options short of the Nazi police state you envisage.
No my little infant, anarchy is not a option and if you want that there are places you can go live happily today, like Somalia.

Yes, anarchy is an option. Somalia is an example of a failed communist state. Communism is what you endorse.
I thought the purpose of gay marriage was for liberals to control your life.

When did I ever say that? The purpose of gay marriage is to destroy the institution of marriage.

it's when you say things like this:

Mature adults believe in leaving people alone unless they are violating your rights. Goose-stepping authoritarian assholes like you, on the other hand, support every single rule no matter how onerous or unjust it is.

Well, be a mature adult and leave them the fuck alone. Can you not live up to your own values?

I don't see anything about gay marriage in that quote. How am I not "living up to my own values?"

Oh, I apologize, I didn't realize you were A-OK with same sex marriage. Good to know that you don't feel your views on gay marriage should intrude on others' rights to marry.
Out little infant fully supports anything that he approves of or that helps him personally. Anything else, fuck 'em, it doesn't make him better off.

Yeah, he appears to be a real anti-social little fuck .

Yes, anarchy certainly is an option. There are millions of options short of the Nazi police state you envisage.
No my little infant, anarchy is not a option and if you want that there are places you can go live happily today, like Somalia.

Yes, anarchy is an option. Somalia is an example of a failed communist state. Communism is what you endorse.
When did I ever say that? The purpose of gay marriage is to destroy the institution of marriage.

Mature adults believe in leaving people alone unless they are violating your rights. Goose-stepping authoritarian assholes like you, on the other hand, support every single rule no matter how onerous or unjust it is.

Well, be a mature adult and leave them the fuck alone. Can you not live up to your own values?

I don't see anything about gay marriage in that quote. How am I not "living up to my own values?"

Oh, I apologize, I didn't realize you were A-OK with same sex marriage. Good to know that you don't feel your views on gay marriage should intrude on others' rights to marry.
Out little infant fully supports anything that he approves of or that helps him personally. Anything else, fuck 'em, it doesn't make him better off.

A sociopathic mental infant. A child running into the street in front of a car, and no adult around but him, not his problem if the child gets hit, it wasn't his child so why should he care? Literally, he'll say that would never happen but if it did and the child got hit, so what, why should he risk his life unless it helps him personally?

For him gay marriage is the same, he doesn't get anything out of it so fuck 'em, he has his rights and they are forcing him to change because now they have rights too, which is so very unfair to our little infant.

You have perfectly described a typical liberal.
Anarchy is not an option my little infant. Like it or not, there are rules. I know, children hate rules so you abhor them. Rules, not children that is.

What would be the motive for a gay shotgun wedding? They can't have children. You just gave a classic example of why the notion of "gay marriage" is an oxymoron.

I didn't say that either. You might try debating what I actually say rather than stuff you make up out of thin air.

A sociopathic mental infant. A child running into the street in front of a car, and no adult around but him, not his problem if the child gets hit, it wasn't his child so why should he care? Literally, he'll say that would never happen but if it did and the child got hit, so what, why should he risk his life unless it helps him personally. For him gay marriage is the same, he doesn't get anything out of it so fuck 'em, he has his rights and they are forcing him to change because now they have rights too, which is so very unfair to our little infant.

Says the guy who likes to gloat about Jews being sent to gas ovens in Nazi Germany.

It take an incredible nerve for a creep like you to be giving moral lessons to anyone.

I'm an anti government fuck, not an anti-social fuck. Turds like you don't seem to understand the difference.

I didn't say that either. You might try debating what I actually say rather than stuff you make up out of thin air.

Right, totally. You have no problem with gay marriage because you're not some authoritarian asshole who would want to get in the way of others' happiness, what am I missing?

A sociopathic mental infant. A child running into the street in front of a car, and no adult around but him, not his problem if the child gets hit, it wasn't his child so why should he care? Literally, he'll say that would never happen but if it did and the child got hit, so what, why should he risk his life unless it helps him personally. For him gay marriage is the same, he doesn't get anything out of it so fuck 'em, he has his rights and they are forcing him to change because now they have rights too, which is so very unfair to our little infant.

Says the guy who likes to gloat about Jews being sent to gas ovens in Nazi Germany.

It take an incredible nerve for a creep like you to be giving moral lessons to anyone.
I don't gloat my little infant, I said they died like pussies not men, which is true.

You have perfectly described a typical liberal.

No, it's an example of Anarchy, no functioning government. Total Freedom, You'd love it, get a move on. It's all up to you there, no cops, no laws, no rules. Have a great life, the short time it will last.

Wrong, Somalia has all kinds of government. It's the same kind of government Europe had during the Feudal era: dozens of petty little fiefdoms. They all have a form of taxation and rules to follow that you admire so much.

I'm an anti government fuck, not an anti-social fuck. Turds like you don't seem to understand the difference.
Actually you're both, hence the problem my selfish pissing infant.

I get it, you are proving my point with irony? I like you, you're a real funny guy.

No, it's an example of Anarchy, no functioning government. Total Freedom, You'd love it, get a move on. It's all up to you there, no cops, no laws, no rules. Have a great life, the short time it will last.

Wrong, Somalia has all kinds of government. It's the same kind of government Europe had during the Feudal era: dozens of petty little fiefdoms. They all have a form of taxation and rules to follow that you admire so much.
That's what you get with Anarchy, dumbass. A bunch of gangs. Go there, you'll love it.

Right, totally. You have no problem with gay marriage because you're not some authoritarian asshole who would want to get in the way of others' happiness, what am I missing?

Once again, you're putting words in my mouth. Of course, gay marriage doesn't leave me alone. Marriage is a collection of government granted privileges. When gays get married, I have to pay for those privileges, so they aren't leaving me alone.

That's what you get with Anarchy, dumbass. A bunch of gangs. Go there, you'll love it.

No, that's what you get when communism collapses.

I get it, you are proving my point with irony? I like you, you're a real funny guy.

You can't even state your point plainly. So how could I intentionally set out to prove it?

Pretty funny and ironic...when I read your replies they reek of narcissism. You are just so above us mortals...

Thomas Jefferson said: "Truth will do well enough if left to shift for herself. She seldom has received much aid from the power of great men to whom she is rarely known & seldom welcome. She has no need of force to procure entrance into the minds of men. Error indeed has often prevailed by the assistance of power or force. Truth is the proper & sufficient antagonist to error"

Yeah, lefties are so quick to quote big names when it suits their agenda. How come you don't quote the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

You know, Jefferson also said: "Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you."

Lefties, we know who you are, and we define you by the actions you take. Then we call you exactly what you are.

Once again, you're putting words in my mouth. Of course, gay marriage doesn't leave me alone. Marriage is a collection of government granted privileges. When gays get married, I have to pay for those privileges, so they aren't leaving me alone.

I see, straight marriage probably affects you even more, especially if they have kids. So, obviously only some authoritarian piece of shit would be OK with opposite sex marriage but take issue with same sex marriage.

Actually you're both, hence the problem my selfish pissing infant.

Actually, I'm not. However Nazi assholes like you think they're one and the same.

I see, straight marriage probably affects you even more, especially if they have kids. So, obviously only some authoritarian piece of shit would be OK with opposite sex marriage but take issue with same sex marriage.

I don't believe the government should be granting privileges to straight couples either.

No, that's what you get when communism collapses.
No, that's what you get when you have the kind of freedom you want here.

Any time there's a thread about gays, bripat is sure to be there. The subject sure fascinates him.

Forum List

Back