The left must be nervous about Trumps challenges

The ones that aren't total nincompoops are nervous because they know this can't end well. Either Biden wins and we have a third world style stolen election or justice is served, the election is overturned and the Democrats go back to burning and looting our country. Democrats blow.
You're not taking your crushing defeat well.
And you seem to be taking the downfall of your country exceptionally well.
Meh...we've had a good run. What are your plans for the apocalypse there Colonel Kurtz?

Multiple times a day their are ads on TV talking about the courts and legislators "have spoken" and it's time to "move forward"

There is NO REASON to piss away the kind of money those ads cost unless you don't actually believe them.
Today was the safe harbor deadline. Certified election results have to cross a hurdle to be decertified at this point.

There never was any nervousness but the assertion carries more silliness than normal. You've outdone yourself.
classic china shill double speak babble.

The ones that aren't total nincompoops are nervous because they know this can't end well. Either Biden wins and we have a third world style stolen election or justice is served, the election is overturned and the Democrats go back to burning and looting our country. Democrats blow.
Yet, the sky is above us and the ground below...Nothing has changed...
You're partially right. I see your head is still positioned in the same place. Democrats blow.
The correct phrase is: "both the Dems and the Repubs suck"..

Multiple times a day their are ads on TV talking about the courts and legislators "have spoken" and it's time to "move forward"

There is NO REASON to piss away the kind of money those ads cost unless you don't actually believe them.
Yes. The "very stable genius" challenges have us on our knees praying for him to fail. Sleep is so hard to come by as we lay awake just knowing that Trump will prevail because he is such a political "genius." We can't enjoy a meal because of nervous stomachs as we wait for the hammer to fall and Trump to proclaim Victory! Bigly!!!

Meh...we've had a good run. What are your plans for the apocalypse there Colonel Kurtz?
My assets are protected, I'm self sufficient, I'll go on being just fine. The people who were squealing about getting rid of Trump will be the ones who will suffer the most. I kinda feel sorry for the kids even though they asked for this lunacy.

My assets are protected, I'm self sufficient, I'll go on being just fine. The people who were squealing about getting rid of Trump will be the ones who will suffer the most. I kinda feel sorry for the kids even though they asked for this lunacy.

Ahh...so you're worried about nothing. I definitely feel sorry for you. Now get back to delivering the Pepsi.

lol

No, that's laughter, nor nervousness.

I saw an interview of Ken Starr where he stated that normally in an election many mail in ballots are rejected because they dont meet election rules and regulations including the date and times they were suppose to be in . In these election very few were rejected .In some states election officials change the rules to accept these mail in ballots that did not meet the requirements. Only the states's congress can change election rules not the state's election officials.In the states that this happened election officials usurped authority they do not have. If this is the case,President Trump may be right in saying there was corruption with mail in ballots

Dismissing conspiratorial nut jobs like yourself is not an indication of nervousness or fear, but the accusation of such is a logical fallacy.

You tards sound just like the far left nutters who claim the right is "afraid" of AOC every time they make fun of her brain damage.

They know the stories of how wild and dangerous Banana Republican's can be when they get cornered.

Giant Yellow Rabid Elephants following Trumpybear's scorched earth policy should make everyone nervous.

I agree. If Biden institutes the list he put out every American will suffer. Those that voted for Biden get screwed just as badly as the rest of us and I'm sure they will regret voting for his stupid ass.

Did Trump win the election?
No one has yet. The electoral college has not met. Technically at this point they are both still candidates for president.

Trump loses another.

1-50 bitches.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.21.58 PM.png

All this losing lol

Edited: Even I didn't know how much Trump was losing rofl

I agree. If Biden institutes the list he put out every American will suffer. Those that voted for Biden get screwed just as badly as the rest of us and I'm sure they will regret voting for his stupid ass.
As long as the blob is out of office, I'm happy. The rest is gravy.

Did Trump win the election?
No one has yet. The electoral college has not met. Technically at this point they are both still candidates for president.

Technically, neither man has received a single vote for president yet. The Democrats have won enough states to win on Monday.

Holy Logical Fallacy Batman!

It's not about being "nervous" and "believing them." Believing the lies and the retarded conspiracy theories is what the gullible cult does.

No, this is about discrediting Trump and the Republican Party. The constant barrage of lies and dishonesty needs answering.

When you are 1-38 in court, can't overturn the electoral college because it's against state law, and will arrive DOA in Congress, it's over. Everyone outside the cult knows it. But the Madness of King Trump is milking his base for all they're worth no matter how much damage it does to the republic.

View attachment 426576
why run the ads then?

Forum List

Back