The left must be nervous about Trumps challenges

Is anyone so stupid and clueless as to believe that were these cases appealed to the Texas Supreme Court
or Florida or Idaho that all these cases would be tossed just as soon they were received, like they are now
in Georgia, Pennsylvania, etc.?

Inconceivable! Not possible! Not even legal though who can you appeal to when the courts that are
determined to stomp you out are deciding what is fair and not?

So far every game has been played in the other team's ballpark. With the other team's umpires
calling balls and strikes (remember Gore v Bush when the Florida Supreme Court kept Gore
alive...and how all that changed once the case went up to the Supreme Court)?

Once in a neutral setting we will see
what happens when it's argued that every state that used the Dominion vote changing machines
was playing with loaded dice from the start, and this election therefore must be nullified.
So far cases are being tossed not based on evidence but on procedural matters.
That's quite telling.

Last edited:
The ones that aren't total nincompoops are nervous because they know this can't end well. Either Biden wins and we have a third world style stolen election or justice is served, the election is overturned and the Democrats go back to burning and looting our country. Democrats blow.
You're not taking your crushing defeat well.
And you seem to be taking the downfall of your country exceptionally well.
Meh...we've had a good run. What are your plans for the apocalypse there Colonel Kurtz?
My assets are protected, I'm self sufficient, I'll go on being just fine. The people who were squealing about getting rid of Trump will be the ones who will suffer the most. I kinda feel sorry for the kids even though they asked for this lunacy.

I agree. If Biden institutes the list he put out every American will suffer. Those that voted for Biden get screwed just as badly as the rest of us and I'm sure they will regret voting for his stupid ass.
As long as the blob is out of office, I'm happy. The rest is gravy.

Not much gravy when everything costs you up the ass. Oh and the "blob" will be back in 2024. By then voters will be sick of the Biden/Harris shit show.

I'll be happy. You won't.

The ones that aren't total nincompoops are nervous because they know this can't end well. Either Biden wins and we have a third world style stolen election or justice is served, the election is overturned and the Democrats go back to burning and looting our country. Democrats blow.
Meh...we've had a good run. What are your plans for the apocalypse there Colonel Kurtz?
My assets are protected, I'm self sufficient, I'll go on being just fine. The people who were squealing about getting rid of Trump will be the ones who will suffer the most. I kinda feel sorry for the kids even though they asked for this lunacy.

I agree. If Biden institutes the list he put out every American will suffer. Those that voted for Biden get screwed just as badly as the rest of us and I'm sure they will regret voting for his stupid ass.

Not much gravy when everything costs you up the ass. Oh and the "blob" will be back in 2024. By then voters will be sick of the Biden/Harris shit show.

If that was true, it would be the only time you've ever been happy. LOL

Your blob getting his ass kicked out of office has made America great again.

why run the ads then?

To counter the lies.

Period. Full stop. End of story.

Orange Jesus's third-world tin-pot dictator shithole country attempt at a coup has zero chance. But his lies are eroding faith in our democratic institutions. It's disgusting.

And the public needs to know it.

Nah The election was the biggest fraud ever committed. Plenty of proof out there and all it will take is for one Judge to pass it to the SC and then we will all see what happens.

Oh unlike you, I'm a pretty happy person all the time.

Nah The election was the biggest fraud ever committed. Plenty of proof out there and all it will take is for one Judge to pass it to the SC and then we will all see what happens.

Safe harbor deadline was today shit brains. Not going to happen. Accept your crushing defeat. LOL

Safe harbor deadline was today shit brains. Not going to happen. Accept your crushing defeat. LOL

Well lets just see what happens. I'd bet it ain't over yet.

why run the ads then?

To counter the lies.

Period. Full stop. End of story.

Orange Jesus's third-world tin-pot dictator shithole country attempt at a coup has zero chance. But his lies are eroding faith in our democratic institutions. It's disgusting.

And the public needs to know it.
what lies, you just said it was inevitable. seems you aren't sure then. hmmmmmmm so it isn't as you said?

BTW, it was the purpose of the OP. you're far too fking stupid for me.

Oh unlike you, I'm a pretty happy person all the time.
you aren't brainwashed.

Multiple times a day their are ads on TV talking about the courts and legislators "have spoken" and it's time to "move forward"

There is NO REASON to piss away the kind of money those ads cost unless you don't actually believe them.
This is the same guy who wrote a thread before the elections warning right wingers to be "prepared to lose".
I just laughed because I knew he was going to be the biggest sore loser least prepared to lose.

Multiple times a day their are ads on TV talking about the courts and legislators "have spoken" and it's time to "move forward"

There is NO REASON to piss away the kind of money those ads cost unless you don't actually believe them.
This is the same guy who wrote a thread before the elections warning right wingers to be "prepared to lose".
I just laughed because I knew he was going to be the biggest sore loser least prepared to lose.
naw your hate of the 2016 election trumps all. There is that.

Dismissing conspiratorial nut jobs like yourself is not an indication of nervousness or fear, but the accusation of such is a logical fallacy.

You tards sound just like the far left nutters who claim the right is "afraid" of AOC every time they make fun of her brain damage.
Dismissing people who see the failings of our latest election and witnessed the hundreds of whistle-blowers as conspiracy nuts makes you look stupid to all but the most partisan.

Yes, be prepared to lose not be prepared to have something stolen from you.
Slight difference

Slight difference
The Supreme Court just embarrassed Grampa:

Slight difference
And there it is. Unprepared sore loser in denial.

Dismissing conspiratorial nut jobs like yourself is not an indication of nervousness or fear, but the accusation of such is a logical fallacy.

You tards sound just like the far left nutters who claim the right is "afraid" of AOC every time they make fun of her brain damage.
Dismissing people who see the failings of our latest election and witnessed the hundreds of whistle-blowers as conspiracy nuts makes you look stupid to all but the most partisan.
Sources tell me Grampa is about to submit a new thread titled, "Are Democrats nervous because the majority-coservative Supreme Court dealt Trump yet another huge embarrassing loss"?

Forum List

Back