The left wanted Pruitt gone NOW they are whining about his replacement!

I was hoping that would be the result when I heard it! Lol

Circus continues....to the Trump sheep...what happened to he Joe only the best. Why so many have quit/fired and found to be unfit and corrupt?

It wasn't just the Left.

Laura Ingraham, for one, wanted Pruit's head on a platter, and she's no Leftie.

Let's face it... the guy was The Huge Embarrassment That Keeps On Giving.

Rather like the Imperial Cheeto hisseff.

The swamp consists of any official who makes millions per year. So it is funny that the swamp didn't go down much. The coal corps will be excited now so maybe that industry gets a boost and coal miners wages rise huge huge huge so they are paid fairly.

Circus continues....to the Trump sheep...what happened to he Joe only the best. Why so many have quit/fired and found to be unfit and corrupt?
If they can't get with the program, they must get out of the way. America is finally back on track after Obama dicked things up for 8 years

-Geaux

If they can't get with the program, they must get out of the way. America is finally back on track after Obama dicked things up for 8 years

-Geaux
So who ever hires them either doesn't know how to vet people or is too dumb to make those selections and should be fired.

Scott Pruitt’s Replacement Is Even Worse

LOL! Oh my god I can't stop laughing.....this shit is hilarious!
Climate denying nut-jobs have no place in the EPA.
The EPA should be abolished

-Geaux
Why? Please provide a very detailed answer.
Because I said so. Just like the dummies say ICE should be abolished

See what I did there?

-Geaux
Yeah, I see what you did there. You responded with your usual nothing as I expected you would.

The swamp consists of any official who makes millions per year. So it is funny that the swamp didn't go down much. The coal corps will be excited now so maybe that industry gets a boost and coal miners wages rise huge huge huge so they are paid fairly.

The coal industry has received a huge boost. Unfortunately, only a handful of coal workers will share any of that. Automation has assured all those lost jobs will never return. The companies, and their multi-millionaire owners got a big gift though. Lets hear it for rich folks.

Forum List

Back