The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence

seriously Dave, do you know the history of the Palestinians? Was there or is there a state of Palestine? How about Isreal and further Jerusalem? 70 years ago the Isrealies made Jerusalem their capital. All of our embassies are in the state's capital cities. So Jerusalem is where our embassy belongs.
So, why was there a need after WWII to carve out Israel if they always existed.

Where are the other Embassies in Israel?
moving to Jerusalem following the move by Trump. watch. Isreal was a country before WW2 and Jerusalem was their captiol. Now you tell me where were the Palestinians 70 years ago. can you?

You need a slight adjustment to your timeline.

Israel was founded in 1948, AFTER WW2!
the Israel of today was. But, it's been Israel since back in the way back machine.

Then, in that case, don't say things that are not explicitly true.
like?

Isreal was a country before WW2 and Jerusalem was their captiol

Really? Where were they during the WWI? Who's side did they fight on?
They were there before WW1 as well. if you look it up, they have been there thousands of years. Funny eh? How about Palestine, when did that begin as a country?

That's funny, when I look at a map from 1919, where Israel should be, it says Palestine?

How far back do you need to go? Right after they conquered it from the Canaanites?
Such a map would not say Palestine since there was no such place. The region was British Palestinia.

Sure thing. Except there was. Why would they publish a book about a non-existent place?

Palestine and Syria : handbook for travellers : Karl Baedeker (Firm) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Funny, one would think the violent genocidal maniacs, and terrorrists were the Zionists by reading this forums many calls for genocide, killings, terrorism, and nukes of Muslims.

50 of the 62 killed were hamas terrorists. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Nah. He'll just bitch and moan that a few more Jew's weren't killed.

He's an utter moron.

Yeah, he bloviates about his innocent little protesters and yet they are the terrorists. Israel needs to keep shooting.

I couldn't agree more.

In the civilized World people believe in law, and order, and rights to a fair trial.

In America killing is king, truly people who don't understand civilization.

Well our "so-called" President thinks so.

I wish their causes were noble like our founding fathers. Muslims attack people over stupid shit like cartoons, a woman's face exposed in public and the locations of buildings.
It may be stupid shit to you but it is a question of respect for their religion to them. We in the West are used to having everything open to ridicule and disrespect but that has not always been the attitude.

I wish their causes were noble like our founding fathers. Muslims attack people over stupid shit like cartoons, a woman's face exposed in public and the locations of buildings.
It may be stupid shit to you but it is a question of respect for their religion to them. We in the West are used to having everything open to ridicule and disrespect but that has not always been the attitude.
So what you're saying is, Muslims are like uncivilized and ignorant people from the past. I agree.

Fuck them and their backwards religion. They shouldn't be allowed in our country, because they are uncivilized beasts.

[

So, you respect Islam because it is authoritarian, totalitarian and demands unquestioning submission.

Silly me. Those are the very reasons why I DON'T respect it.

So, why was there a need after WWII to carve out Israel if they always existed.

Where are the other Embassies in Israel?
moving to Jerusalem following the move by Trump. watch. Isreal was a country before WW2 and Jerusalem was their captiol. Now you tell me where were the Palestinians 70 years ago. can you?

You need a slight adjustment to your timeline.

Israel was founded in 1948, AFTER WW2!
the Israel of today was. But, it's been Israel since back in the way back machine.

Then, in that case, don't say things that are not explicitly true.
like?

Like you saying "Israel was a country before WW2", when it clearly was not.

So what you're saying is, Muslims are like uncivilized and ignorant people from the past. I agree.

I sure agree. They practice a death cult that's anything but a religion and worship a prophet who was nothing more than a pedophile. 7th century bullshit at its finest.

America's new embassy, violence in Gaza and the Second Coming of Christ | Daily Mail Online

The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence. Sooo is the Left saying that Muslims are unable to control themselves? Do the Left Wingers excuse the Palestinian violence because they loath Jews and Christians? Will the Muslims eventually ethnically cleanse the Middle East of Christians and Jews? What is the ultimate goal of the Palestinians?

Meanwhile, RWers are perfectly okay (and completely on board with) gunning down hundreds (if not thousands) of unarmed men, women, and children who are engaging in peaceful protest.

And I also heard on MSNBC that the Republicans are torturing puppies and kittens
No, just rhe children of people seeking asylum.

Forum List

Back