The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence

Isreal was a country before WW2 and Jerusalem was their captiol

Really? Where were they during the WWI? Who's side did they fight on?
They were there before WW1 as well. if you look it up, they have been there thousands of years. Funny eh? How about Palestine, when did that begin as a country?

That's funny, when I look at a map from 1919, where Israel should be, it says Palestine?

How far back do you need to go? Right after they conquered it from the Canaanites?

From Wikipedia:

"19th century was the timing for regional migrations of Druze, Circassians and Bedouin tribes and also the spike of Jewish immigration and the revival of the Hebrew language. Increasing Jewish immigration in the late 19th and early 20th centuries added considerably to the Jewish communities in Jerusalem, Safed, Tiberias and Jaffa.[8]

During World War I the British government issued the Balfour Declaration of 1917, stating that the British Government favors the establishment of national home for the Jewish people in Palestine. The British captured Jerusalem a month later. The League of Nations formally awarded Britain a mandate over Palestine in 1922. The land west of the Jordan River was under direct British administration until 1948, while the land east of the Jordan was a semi-autonomous region known as Transjordan Emirate, under the rule of the Hashemite family from the Hijaz, and gained independence in 1946."

The declaration said nothing about establishing a Jewish Nation state in Palestine did it. It also said " it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,"

Furthermore why didn't they call it the mandate for Israel?
dude, it's the oldest area of the world. And it remains complicated. the fact is it has been Isreal for as long back as one can go. It just isn't that simple.

there is this map as well found in Wikipedia:
Kingdom of Israel (united monarchy) - Wikipedia

800px-Kingdom_of_Israel_1020_map.svg.png

They were there before WW1 as well. if you look it up, they have been there thousands of years. Funny eh? How about Palestine, when did that begin as a country?

That's funny, when I look at a map from 1919, where Israel should be, it says Palestine?

How far back do you need to go? Right after they conquered it from the Canaanites?

From Wikipedia:

"19th century was the timing for regional migrations of Druze, Circassians and Bedouin tribes and also the spike of Jewish immigration and the revival of the Hebrew language. Increasing Jewish immigration in the late 19th and early 20th centuries added considerably to the Jewish communities in Jerusalem, Safed, Tiberias and Jaffa.[8]

During World War I the British government issued the Balfour Declaration of 1917, stating that the British Government favors the establishment of national home for the Jewish people in Palestine. The British captured Jerusalem a month later. The League of Nations formally awarded Britain a mandate over Palestine in 1922. The land west of the Jordan River was under direct British administration until 1948, while the land east of the Jordan was a semi-autonomous region known as Transjordan Emirate, under the rule of the Hashemite family from the Hijaz, and gained independence in 1946."

The declaration said nothing about establishing a Jewish Nation state in Palestine did it. It also said " it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,"

dude, it's the oldest area of the world. And it remains complicated. the fact is it has been Isreal for as long back as one can go. It just isn't that simple.

Awesome. A computer graphic from around the time of David and Saul huh?

From Wikipedia:

it's called historical records.

From Wikipedia:

it's called historical records.

Looks like you got it out of a comic book, yesterday!

From Wikipedia:

Most of the U.S.A was Catholic French, and Spaniards.

Better hand over your nation to the ones who were there before you.

europeancoloniesnorthamerica.png

You Zionists are genocidal maniacs, look at yourself you sound like the Fuher itching for an Apocalypse, and Nuclear Holocaust.

Enough is enough of you Zionist predators, savages, and terrorists.

You are EVEN WORSE than the Muslims, you are the Mofo Liberals with Nukes, not Right Wing Iran.

Typical abuser mentality. "Look what you are making me do!! How can you live with yourself, when you know that we will kill children and women and everybody else?"

You are an enabler of Zionist Israeli terrorism, and genocide.

I personally didn't want the U.S.A to get involved in Mid-East affairs.

I prefer we pull out of the ME and europe. We already saved europe twice. Spend your own money to defend yourself.

I couldn't agree more. The next time someone goose steps across Europe they can defend themselves.

As for the Middle East. Nuke that place from orbit.

Funny, one would think the violent genocidal maniacs, and terrorrists were the Zionists by reading this forums many calls for genocide, killings, terrorism, and nukes of Muslims.

50 of the 62 killed were hamas terrorists. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Isreal was a country before WW2 and Jerusalem was their captiol

Such a map would not say Palestine since there was no such place. The region was British Palestinia.

Typical abuser mentality. "Look what you are making me do!! How can you live with yourself, when you know that we will kill children and women and everybody else?"

I prefer we pull out of the ME and europe. We already saved europe twice. Spend your own money to defend yourself.

I couldn't agree more. The next time someone goose steps across Europe they can defend themselves.

Funny, one would think the violent genocidal maniacs, and terrorrists were the Zionists by reading this forums many calls for genocide, killings, terrorism, and nukes of Muslims.

Nah. He'll just bitch and moan that a few more Jew's weren't killed.

He's an utter moron.

He's an utter moron.

Yeah, he bloviates about his innocent little protesters and yet they are the terrorists. Israel needs to keep shooting.

He's an utter moron.

Yeah, he bloviates about his innocent little protesters and yet they are the terrorists. Israel needs to keep shooting.

I couldn't agree more.

He's an utter moron.

He's an utter moron.

Hamas is no more of an terrorist organization than Israel is.

You Americans can't help yourselves, you are stupid people, who love violence.

He's an utter moron.

I couldn't agree more.

In the civilized World people believe in law, and order, and rights to a fair trial.

In America killing is king, truly people who don't understand civilization.

He's an utter moron.

He's an utter moron.

You really have no idea of what's transpiring over there. You're filled with propaganda and then you regurgitate those same lies.

He's an utter moron.

I couldn't agree more.

In the civilized World people believe in law, and order, and rights to a fair trial.

Saved europe from two wars. No country is innocent.

He's an utter moron.

He's an utter moron.

You really have no idea of what's transpiring over there. You're filled with propaganda and then you regurgitate those same lies.

No, you have no idea what's going on over there.

You think Jews have a right to steal Palestinian land, and when Palestinians fight back they're the only problem.

He's an utter moron.

I couldn't agree more.

You didn't save shit.

He's an utter moron.

I couldn't agree more.

You didn't save shit.

You really are delusional. Lol.

I couldn't agree more.

You didn't save shit.

Soviets won WW2, unfortunately.

You are what's delusional.

I couldn't agree more.

You didn't save shit.

Soviets won WW2, unfortunately.

You are what's delusional.

We won it and then fdr and churchill gave stalin easter europe.... so yes, in a sense, the soviet union came out on top.

Forum List

Back