The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence

You're an American, aren't you? Don't pretend you don't possess a similar belief system. That's disingenuous.
Not exactly sure what you're getting at. But i do subscribe to a largely judeo-christian value system but not having derived it through practicing religion. I try to balance a heavy focus on actual freedom/liberty with what's morally right... said morals being derived from logic and reason.

That is about as close as you'll come to being correct.
Anything to avoid actually backing up your position with logic and reasoning.

It's a fact that many people, including many Palestinians, said there would be a violent reaction if the US moved it embassy.

Guess what? There was a violent reaction to the US moving it's embassy.

It's a fact that many people, including many Palestinians, said there would be a violent reaction if the US moved it embassy.

Yep. They've succeeded in staging riots and attacks on the border to get many biased media outlets to report it as if the Israelis are indiscriminately killing Palestinians. They've successfully fooled many people in believing that they're only doing this in response to something Trump did and not because they want to commit genocide against the Jews. Credit goes where credit is due.

Are you saying that the Muslims are unable to control their violence?
No, I'm saying that Muslims are just like everyone else. Get them angry and they will react.
When i get angry, i dont attack people. Why are Muslims unable to act civilized?
You Quakers are a wonder but most people will fight if they believe strongly enough in their cause. Just ask the Founding Fathers or the Confederates why they were so uncivilized as to take up arms against the authorities.

America's new embassy, violence in Gaza and the Second Coming of Christ | Daily Mail Online

The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence. Sooo is the Left saying that Muslims are unable to control themselves? Do the Left Wingers excuse the Palestinian violence because they loath Jews and Christians? Will the Muslims eventually ethnically cleanse the Middle East of Christians and Jews? What is the ultimate goal of the Palestinians?

Might help to read up Sykes/Picot and Gertrude Lawrence.
It's called history.
The Muslim caliphate containing Muslims, Christians everything else was stable for 1000 years before wwi
A little longer than USA history
Read it.
We kicked out the Palestinians who had lived and farmed there for 2000 years. The U.K. Rothschild banker wanted a homeland.
And do we know the first Brit terrorist?
The first PM of Israel !

America's new embassy, violence in Gaza and the Second Coming of Christ | Daily Mail Online

The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence. Sooo is the Left saying that Muslims are unable to control themselves? Do the Left Wingers excuse the Palestinian violence because they loath Jews and Christians? Will the Muslims eventually ethnically cleanse the Middle East of Christians and Jews? What is the ultimate goal of the Palestinians?
The Palestinians want a country & a share of Jerusalem as it is also their holy city.

Everyone,, Everyone on the fucking planet, knew there would be massive demonstrations when El Dumpster stuck a "Embassy" sign on the Consulate.

Israel took defensive positions & killed people.

What did the move accomplish? Other than a photo op for Princess Ivanka & her business cheat husband.

This was worth the loss of human life.
seriously Dave, do you know the history of the Palestinians? Was there or is there a state of Palestine? How about Isreal and further Jerusalem? 70 years ago the Isrealies made Jerusalem their capital. All of our embassies are in the state's capital cities. So Jerusalem is where our embassy belongs.

Yep. They've succeeded in staging riots and attacks on the border to get many biased media outlets to report it as if the Israelis are indiscriminately killing Palestinians. They've successfully fooled many people in believing that they're only doing this in response to something Trump did and not because they want to commit genocide against the Jews. Credit goes where credit is due.

So they are rioting because they want to genocide the Jews. Not that the US has finally proven it is no longer an arbitrator of peace and the two state solution?

The Palestinians want a country & a share of Jerusalem as it is also their holy city.

Everyone,, Everyone on the fucking planet, knew there would be massive demonstrations when El Dumpster stuck a "Embassy" sign on the Consulate.

What did the move accomplish? Other than a photo op for Princess Ivanka & her business cheat husband.

seriously Dave, do you know the history of the Palestinians? Was there or is there a state of Palestine? How about Isreal and further Jerusalem? 70 years ago the Isrealies made Jerusalem their capital. All of our embassies are in the state's capital cities. So Jerusalem is where our embassy belongs.
So, why was there a need after WWII to carve out Israel if they always existed.

Where are the other Embassies in Israel?

So, why was there a need after WWII to carve out Israel if they always existed.

Where are the other Embassies in Israel?
moving to Jerusalem following the move by Trump. watch. Isreal was a country before WW2 and Jerusalem was their captiol. Now you tell me where were the Palestinians 70 years ago. can you?

No, I'm saying that Muslims are just like everyone else. Get them angry and they will react.
When i get angry, i dont attack people. Why are Muslims unable to act civilized?
You Quakers are a wonder but most people will fight if they believe strongly enough in their cause. Just ask the Founding Fathers or the Confederates why they were so uncivilized as to take up arms against the authorities.
I wish their causes were noble like our founding fathers. Muslims attack people over stupid shit like cartoons, a woman's face exposed in public and the locations of buildings.

I wish their causes were noble like our founding fathers. Muslims attack people over stupid shit like cartoons, a woman's face exposed in public and the locations of buildings.
the building was there. It's been there since the 90's. took em awhile to find it I guess.

Isreal was a country before WW2 and Jerusalem was their captiol

Really? Where were they during the WWI? Who's side did they fight on?
They were there before WW1 as well. if you look it up, they have been there thousands of years. Funny eh? How about Palestine, when did that begin as a country?

That's funny, when I look at a map from 1919, where Israel should be, it says Palestine?

How far back do you need to go? Right after they conquered it from the Canaanites?

They were there before WW1 as well. if you look it up, they have been there thousands of years. Funny eh? How about Palestine, when did that begin as a country?

That's funny, when I look at a map from 1919, where Israel should be, it says Palestine?

How far back do you need to go? Right after they conquered it from the Canaanites?
post your map

post your map

Hahaha, feel free to post your pre 1948 map of the Middle East that includes Israel.

From Wikipedia:

"19th century was the timing for regional migrations of Druze, Circassians and Bedouin tribes and also the spike of Jewish immigration and the revival of the Hebrew language. Increasing Jewish immigration in the late 19th and early 20th centuries added considerably to the Jewish communities in Jerusalem, Safed, Tiberias and Jaffa.[8]

During World War I the British government issued the Balfour Declaration of 1917, stating that the British Government favors the establishment of national home for the Jewish people in Palestine. The British captured Jerusalem a month later. The League of Nations formally awarded Britain a mandate over Palestine in 1922. The land west of the Jordan River was under direct British administration until 1948, while the land east of the Jordan was a semi-autonomous region known as Transjordan Emirate, under the rule of the Hashemite family from the Hijaz, and gained independence in 1946."

post your map

Hahaha, feel free to post your pre 1948 map of the Middle East that includes Israel.
720px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

From Wikipedia:

"19th century was the timing for regional migrations of Druze, Circassians and Bedouin tribes and also the spike of Jewish immigration and the revival of the Hebrew language. Increasing Jewish immigration in the late 19th and early 20th centuries added considerably to the Jewish communities in Jerusalem, Safed, Tiberias and Jaffa.[8]

During World War I the British government issued the Balfour Declaration of 1917, stating that the British Government favors the establishment of national home for the Jewish people in Palestine. The British captured Jerusalem a month later. The League of Nations formally awarded Britain a mandate over Palestine in 1922. The land west of the Jordan River was under direct British administration until 1948, while the land east of the Jordan was a semi-autonomous region known as Transjordan Emirate, under the rule of the Hashemite family from the Hijaz, and gained independence in 1946."

The declaration said nothing about establishing a Jewish Nation state in Palestine did it. It also said " it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,"

Furthermore why didn't they call it the mandate for Israel?

Forum List

Back