The Lefts Obsession With KKK.So,Do We All Have A Local KKK Group In Our Hometowns?Got Any Photo's?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: For maybe up to the two months leading into the election, we just kept hearing about how Trump and ,maybe some of his buddies were associated with the KKK. Making it sound as if the KKK was significant in numbers! It seems that according to staunch Dem's and Liberals, we have KKK groups all over the place, for all we know, there may be up to 40 Million members of the KKK who are all going to vote for Trump!
:stupid:, How dumb do all Americans have to believe such a bogus theory? Have anyone of us actually witnessed a KKK ceremony in our towns/neighborhood? Torches burning and nooses hanging on trees? White men walking around in public wearing shirts that read "White Power" ???? :tinfoil:
But we sure have a lot of losers in the Black Lives Matter movement causing all kinds of chaos because all white people are decendents of slaves !!!!!

I have only seen 1 KKK building, office or what ever you want to call it. It was in Pasadena TX. There were hardly ever any people there. I've lived several other places and have NEVER seen and KKK people.

:2up: For maybe up to the two months leading into the election, we just kept hearing about how Trump and ,maybe some of his buddies were associated with the KKK. Making it sound as if the KKK was significant in numbers! It seems that according to staunch Dem's and Liberals, we have KKK groups all over the place, for all we know, there may be up to 40 Million members of the KKK who are all going to vote for Trump!
:stupid:, How dumb do all Americans have to believe such a bogus theory? Have anyone of us actually witnessed a KKK ceremony in our towns/neighborhood? Torches burning and nooses hanging on trees? White men walking around in public wearing shirts that read "White Power" ???? :tinfoil:
But we sure have a lot of losers in the Black Lives Matter movement causing all kinds of chaos because all white people are decendents of slaves !!!!!

The new KKK is mostly unofficial, plainclothes members, like yourself.

• Banned
I live in SW Florida, I am guessing we have about 142 KKK headquarters out here. Even wal mart sells all of thier wonderful/fashionable clothing/torches and nooses

Democrats created the KKK, so why wouldn't they be obsessed with them?

That also explains their obsession with Hitler / Nazis and now with Putin as well. They (KKK, Nazis, & Putin) are all cut from basically the same cloth.

• Banned
even in Fort Myers, we see dogs quite often dressed in all white. with eye holes cut out so they can see where their going.

Don't you know the KKK is one of the largest most influential groups in all of America? They have ENORMOUS political power...

...just ask Jake, Leftnutter, Silly Jilly, Little Mattieboy, and the other Lefties here...they know EVERYTHING about the KKK.

black KKK.jpg

I am more worried about the New Black Panthers, especially after Barry just appointed a NBP Cop Killer-defender to the Commission on Civil Rights, and the racist Black terrorist group BLM, which called for the death of all whites and cops and who Barry praised and invited to the WH twice.

When you are proven wrong, re-write the script.

I am more worried about the New Black Panthers, especially after Barry just appointed a NBP Cop Killer-defender to the Commission on Civil Rights, and the racist Black terrorist group BLM, which called for the death of all whites and cops and who Barry praised and invited to the WH twice.
Funny how this is hardly reported in the MSM.

I am willing to bet the house, that there is not ONE liberal here on this forum that knows anything about what you just posted.

That also explains their obsession with Hitler / Nazis and now with Putin as well. They (KKK, Nazis, & Putin) are all cut from basically the same cloth.

85% of republicans disagree with you.
Putin finds a fan base in Trump country
In August, an Economist-YouGov poll found that only 27 per cent of registered Republicans have a negative view of the Russian president, compared with 66 per cent two years ago. Eighty-five per cent of Republicans say they view Mr Putin to be a strong leader

Do you know when their meetings are held?

. The people ought to know by now just how racist Obama and his wife are. They have proven this without a doubt now. That's exactly why this country went no where for 8 long years. They wanted to keep it all going with Hillary, but thank God that ended finally. Now maybe the country will truly unite again, and move on from the disaster of putting a racist in the office of the presidency.

I am willing to bet the house, that there is not ONE liberal here on this forum that knows anything about what you just posted.

Link to BLM calling for the death of all whites and police?
Why?

85% of republicans disagree with you.
Putin finds a fan base in Trump country
In August, an Economist-YouGov poll found that only 27 per cent of registered Republicans have a negative view of the Russian president, compared with 66 per cent two years ago. Eighty-five per cent of Republicans say they view Mr Putin to be a strong leader
Right, you've polled them all, haven't you? LO!

Why?

Forgive me. That response was intended for easy65.

You've proven beyond any doubt that you do not deserve forgiveness of any kind.

Forum List

Back