The left's war on science

Americans are at war with themselves, it's really all they/we know how to do anything; war.

It’s true. The left only likes the science that agrees with them, even the pseudoscience of man made global climate change. They hate any science that says what they don’t like, such as the biology and genetics that says there are only two genders, or the part that says that a human embryo is a human.

I lasted two min. Typical Stossle deflection piece .

His example doesn’t make sense . Bush and The right put a stop to fetal tissue testing , but that’s ok cause it went forward with private funds ?

Then he says the left stopped GMO research? How?

Americans are at war with themselves, it's really all they/we know how to do anything; war.

Only bad scientists make the claim of "settled science". That is a massive embarrassment.
Go to war with them then.

You make yourself level with that person when you lower yourself to that level.
My guess is that may be their position on you with your "bad scientists" shtick, who knows.

His example doesn’t make sense . Bush and The right put a stop to fetal tissue testing , but that’s ok cause it went forward with private funds ?

You should be happy. NY now gets to murder all the way up to 9 months.

What to know about NY's expanded abortion law
New Yorkers can manage New York, and you went nowhere near the questions.

Only bad scientists make the claim of "settled science". That is a massive embarrassment.

My guess is that may be their position on you with your "bad scientists" shtick, who knows.

Unfortunately, we're but a pinprick. Whats happening has to do with planet perturbations, grand solar minimum, atmospheric changes occuring rapidly on the planets in our solar system, magnetosphere changes ie increased pole movements, increased volcanics, increase in earthquakes. Yeah, its gonna get a lot worse but not because of man.

Giving a state the ability to murder is a copout and is precisely near the question.

Unfortunately, we're but a pinprick. Whats happening has to do with planet perturbations, grand solar minimum, atmospheric changes occuring rapidly on the planets in our solar system, magnetosphere changes ie increased pole movements, increased volcanics, increase in earthquakes. Yeah, its gonna get a lot worse but not because of man.
You're a "good scientist"? Please.

Giving a state the ability to murder is a copout and is precisely near the question.
If you're not a citizen of NY, pffffffffffffffffffffft, nay bother.

And actually the poster's questions were:

You're a "good scientist"? Please.

Those are happening. I never said I was a good scientist. I drill oil, you know.......rape the earth.

Forum List

Back