🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left’s war on the U.S.

The Democratic Party is not collapsing… its already collapsed. They’re just too self-deluded to know it and too childish to care…and this includes their partners in the media (formerly known as the “broadcast media”).

Schadenfreude is a tasty dish indeed, lol.

These people live in a pretend world of their own creation— and they acknowledge nothing beyond its borders.

Watching these lefties perform such ridiculous intellectual contortions to avoid ‘the reality staring them in the face’ is now comical.

Most importantly, and whether or not they acknowledge it’s coming—- now that President Trump has been cleared of the Russian nonsense by one of their own in Robert Mueller…. he’s about to kick their ass.

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Then the Tables Turned--- Intellectual Froglegs

When did Mueller clear Trump? Have you seen the report?
Did he indict him?

Do you play stupid, or are you really stupid?

Lots of reasons why a guilty party might not be indicted..
Pfft... yeah right. Try again. Had Mueller HAD ANYTHING, ANYTHING, on Trump, he'd have been indicted.

So... I guess you really are just stupid.

The extent that you leftist will go sometimes to talk SHIT just amazes me.

And the report will explain why he did not indict Trump. If Trump is innocent, he should want the report released in full.

You don’t want them to provide Tuition aid to the parents of slain servicemen
Sure I do. Anybody who steps up and serves this great nation deserves our eternal gratitude and a whole shit-ton of benefits that they earned. The federal government should self-insure each serviceman with a $500,000 policy. That would provide for their family and the education of their children should they die in service.
That's already a thing.

Sure I do. Anybody who steps up and serves this great nation deserves our eternal gratitude and a whole shit-ton of benefits that they earned. The federal government should self-insure each serviceman with a $500,000 policy. That would provide for their family and the education of their children should they die in service.
That's already a thing.
Uh...you need to read the link. Not just post it. It is not provided for them. They have to pay for it themselves (impossible to do on a military salary) and it tops out at $400,000 according to the link you didn’t read.

BOOM:

Trump campaign raises $30,000,000 last 3 months, more than the top 2 leading Democrats COMBINED

BOOM:

Trump campaign raises $30,000,000 last 3 months, more than the top 2 leading Democrats COMBINED

If I would have gotten a massive tax cut like the super rich did, I would donate a lot to him too.

That's already a thing.
Uh...you need to read the link. Not just post it. It is not provided for them. They have to pay for it themselves (impossible to do on a military salary) and it tops out at $400,000 according to the link you didn’t read.
I didn't have any trouble affording it on a military salary. I never served with any troops who didn't sign up for it.

It's only $29 a month for $400K. Very affordable. Certainly not your hand-wringing "impossible".

Could you maybe list the reasons for being so damn stupid? He stated that nothing was found. Nothing. And that’s with the dirty Dumbocrats working overtime to frame him.

Could you maybe list the reasons for being so damn stupid? He stated that nothing was found. Nothing. And that’s with the dirty Dumbocrats working overtime to frame him.

That is what Barr said. Why won't he release the full report to confirm that?

Nobody but Barr has seen the report, and Barr is a Trump toady. Show the report and solve the credibility problem
Ohhhhh....I see. Barr has LIED about the report. The entire thing. And of course, Mueller has decided to remain completely silent about that lie - even though it is the polar opposite of his report.

Geezus....tin-foil hat much, tool?

So if the Mueller report didn’t exonerate President Trump, and it didn’t recommend no additional charges, why is Mueller sitting quietly at home? Why hasn’t he come forward screaming “Whoah...Whoah...Whoah...my report found overwhelming evidence of ‘collusion’ with the Russians”? :dunno:

Fuck’n idiot. You have the IQ of a small retarded child.

Nobody but Barr has seen the report, and Barr is a Trump toady. Show the report and solve the credibility problem
Ohhhhh....I see. Barr has LIED about the report. The entire thing. And of course, Mueller has decided to remain completely silent about that lie - even though it is the polar opposite of his report.

Geezus....tin-foil hat much, tool?

Didn't say Barr lied. Just have no reason to believe he didn't Mueller has remained silent, as expected, but members of his team have said Barr misrepresented the tiny amount he has discussed. Release the full report.

So if the Mueller report didn’t exonerate President Trump, and it didn’t recommend no additional charges, why is Mueller sitting quietly at home? Why hasn’t he come forward screaming “Whoah...Whoah...Whoah...my report found overwhelming evidence of ‘collusion’ with the Russians”? :dunno:

Fuck’n idiot. You have the IQ of a small retarded child.

Not Mueller's place to say anything at this point. I suspect he will be called to testify before congress before he says much.

They already do. :rolleyes:

Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance (SGLI) - Life Insurance

The left has long held a deep contempt for the United States. It started out mostly by manifesting itself through an attack on our documents (the U.S. Constitution, Declaration of Independent, etc.) but has since moved on to our military. Initially it was merely verbal assaults (screams of “baby killers” of vets returning home from Vietnam), but the left soon realized that verbal assaults weren’t enough - and they decided to create a comprehensive strategy against our military - which included defunding them (both during service and post-service). Stripping our men and women in uniform of the basic equipment and training they needed, and stripping our veterans of the healthcare they had earned.
New York lawmakers on Tuesday refused to advance a bill that would have provided free college tuition to the families of all military personnel from the state who were killed in the line of duty. The move comes a week after lawmakers passed a $175 billion state budget that included $27 million to provide college tuition aid for illegal aliens.
The left took it to a whole new level this week when they passed legislation providing college tuition for illegal aliens while blocking legislation providing college tuition for children of military personnel who died serving our country. These actions served two purposes. First, it punishes Americans for serving the U.S. And second, it serves as a dog whistle to the rest of the world: invade the U.S. and we will provide you with full material support (housing, food, healthcare, and even “higher” education).

NY Assembly blocks free college tuition for more Gold Star families

I'm a liberal Democrat, I served in the Navy during the Vietnam Conflict - how about you 'patriot'?

So sorry to upset your circle jerk, patriot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back