The lesson those 3 hero's could teach our law enforcement!!

So....you were teaching your daughter to be sure to shoot cops in the head because they wear vests. Real classy. Hilary supporter I see.

Cops are unionized public employees - sucking on the public teet - so no doubt they are Hillary supporters.

Let's be honest, the most violent and deadly gang in America is the police. A civilian is FAR more likely to be murdered by the cop gang than by the Crips, Bloods, or even the Sinaloa Cartel.

"Practicing murder"???? Um....moron....everyone at the shooting range is practicing to shoot someone. That's what a gun is for....to shoot stuff.

Uh no. Normal people shoot just for fun. Making a bowling pin fall over and dance. Ringing the dinger.

Even when people practice for DEFENSE, most learn to shoot at a distance, because the assumption is protecting themselves and their property. The only ones practicing pulling a firearm from a holster and emptying a mag at point blank are cops - because their intent is to detain and then start blasting - nothing even remotely defensive about it.

Cops are a vicious and violent gang - the most dangerous one in America.

Typical liberal. Telling his child to be sure to shoot cops in the head....not their vest. You truly symbolize the modern Democrat

Why would I teach her to be ineffective against someone trying to kill her? That would be stupid.

Oh, and almost all cops are democrats, public leeches feeding off the public teet.
So you were practicing murder with your daughter...and teaching her really dangerous gun handling. Interesting.

Yes. He's teaching her to murder cops. And his gun handling/self defense knowledge is....to say it nicely.....retarded.

Oh my....no no no. For plinking targets on a range...sure.

For SELF DEFENSE?? You don't touch the trigger until you're ready to shoot. You don't "fine tune" handgun aim in close quarters self defense. Your tunnel vision, heart rate and sympathetic nervous system doesn't work the same as it does in an air conditioned range shooting paper.

You're teaching your daughter in a way that as her attacker is closing the gap....she's wobbling the gun trying to "fine tune" her aim. WRONG. You aim that fucking front sight...and FIRE. And you keep firing....until the THREAT HAS STOPPED. That's the reason you shot....and deadly threat.

The best thing you could do for your daughter....is excuse yourself from teaching her and hire someone who has been in a high stress self defense scenario to teach her.

My God....you're scary with a gun. And not in a good way.

Again, you practice for murder, not for defense. You assume that your victim was pulled from a car and is only a few feet back. I never intend to let an aggressor get that close. Because you ARE the aggressor, you plan for getting close.
I'm sorry, you sound unhinged.

Oh my....no no no. For plinking targets on a range...sure.

For SELF DEFENSE?? You don't touch the trigger until you're ready to shoot. You don't "fine tune" handgun aim in close quarters self defense. Your tunnel vision, heart rate and sympathetic nervous system doesn't work the same as it does in an air conditioned range shooting paper.

You're teaching your daughter in a way that as her attacker is closing the gap....she's wobbling the gun trying to "fine tune" her aim. WRONG. You aim that fucking front sight...and FIRE. And you keep firing....until the THREAT HAS STOPPED. That's the reason you shot....and deadly threat.

The best thing you could do for your daughter....is excuse yourself from teaching her and hire someone who has been in a high stress self defense scenario to teach her.

My God....you're scary with a gun. And not in a good way.

Again, you practice for murder, not for defense. You assume that your victim was pulled from a car and is only a few feet back. I never intend to let an aggressor get that close. Because you ARE the aggressor, you plan for getting close.
I'm sorry, you sound unhinged.

Just saw he identifies as a "radical libertarian". A.K.A.....an anarchist who is more redneck than hippie.

I expect nothing but stupidity out of his mouth.

But teaching his little girl to shoot cops in the head. Wow. He needs to be on a watch list. That's borderline terrorist.

Its being report that the young man most responsible for staving off this masecre lunged first without a gun and tackled the guy to the ground. His first thoughts was to protect. Understand the way we as humans react in a second, determines the character of you.

They didn't put 6 bullets in a man reaching for a wallet, after you requested the damn wallet, they didn't put 4 bullets in a man after running, they didn't shoot a man several yards away from you and danger, simply because you thought your life was in danger.....they didn't slam a female teenager to the ground because she walked away, and they didn't choke a fuckin man to death because he was selling e cigs on a corner...the list is endless as we all know.

True hero's put the public interest first and then their own lives.

And the most beautiful part in all this, it consisted of friends, that included a black man, who if left in this country, will probably end up dead someday just because some COWARDLY COP IS HAVING A BAD FUCKIN DAY.

Take notes from these guys, PA LEEEEZZZZEEE!!

View attachment 48017

Your ignorance to the realities of law enforcement is duly noted...

So Police are cowards? Really? What do you do for a living? Do you put your life in harm's way every day, deal with the scum of the Earth every day? Do you kiss your wife goodbye in the morning wondering if you'll see her that night? Police are cowards? There are none so blind as a hater who ignores Truth because he wants to hate.

Until you cloak your skin in the darkness of being a negro in this fuckin racist country, anything you have to say is a non motherfuckin factor, dig?

As is your abject bigotry.

I can't thank you enough. Seriously. Just one more member I never have to read.

Oh, please read this..........ask me, do I really give a shit about you or your opinions of me....just ask...oh and bye Felicia!!

Its being report that the young man most responsible for staving off this masecre lunged first without a gun and tackled the guy to the ground. His first thoughts was to protect. Understand the way we as humans react in a second, determines the character of you.

They didn't put 6 bullets in a man reaching for a wallet, after you requested the damn wallet, they didn't put 4 bullets in a man after running, they didn't shoot a man several yards away from you and danger, simply because you thought your life was in danger.....they didn't slam a female teenager to the ground because she walked away, and they didn't choke a fuckin man to death because he was selling e cigs on a corner...the list is endless as we all know.

And the most beautiful part in all this, it consisted of friends, that included a black man, who if left in this country, will probably end up dead someday just because some COWARDLY COP IS HAVING A BAD FUCKIN DAY.

View attachment 48017

That's amazing! Really! How do you take the heroic act of those three men on a train in France and make it a condemnation of Police here in America? Whenever I think I've heard about the most ridiculous nonsense EVER...someone like you comes along and tops it!

The Police are not your enemy. They protect you from the bad guys. I know this is a tough thing for so many of you to comprehend but it's the truth! Are there some bad cops out there? Yes...yes there are! There are also bad firefighters, bad mailmen, bad clerks at McDonalds. You can't accuse the tens of thousands of dedicated police officers who respond to trouble rather than run from it because of a few sensationalized cases of police misconduct. It's the epitome of stupidity.

Easy. They think these military guys disarming a gunman without shooting him is proof that cops can too.

But if PDs tried to train their guys to the same standards those military guys were trained....they say that's "militarized police" and criticize that too.

So in other words...demand cops do the same acts...but don't train them to do it.

That's the same type of "genius" that demands to know why the Police don't shoot rampaging suspects in the arm or leg instead of center mass.

I'm now waiting to see the response from those same geniuses...who don't think the Police should have any weapons deemed "military" type...if a major terrorist attack takes place in the US.

Every citizen in this country is entitled to a day in court. What about this formula that has worked for centuries, don't you moron's understand. This bullshit about perceived danger that these cowards use as an excuse to justify gunning down nigga's only, laminates the comment, that they're fuckin cowards. One more time until your white ass is brought back as a negro, i have nothing to add to your ignorance

Ignorance? Who's REALLY the ignorant person on this subject, Tiger? So many more blacks are gunned down by other blacks than by the Police it borders on farce watching people like yourself pontificate about how this is a black/white problem!

View attachment 48017

That's amazing! Really! How do you take the heroic act of those three men on a train in France and make it a condemnation of Police here in America? Whenever I think I've heard about the most ridiculous nonsense EVER...someone like you comes along and tops it!

The Police are not your enemy. They protect you from the bad guys. I know this is a tough thing for so many of you to comprehend but it's the truth! Are there some bad cops out there? Yes...yes there are! There are also bad firefighters, bad mailmen, bad clerks at McDonalds. You can't accuse the tens of thousands of dedicated police officers who respond to trouble rather than run from it because of a few sensationalized cases of police misconduct. It's the epitome of stupidity.

Easy. They think these military guys disarming a gunman without shooting him is proof that cops can too.

But if PDs tried to train their guys to the same standards those military guys were trained....they say that's "militarized police" and criticize that too.

So in other words...demand cops do the same acts...but don't train them to do it.

That's the same type of "genius" that demands to know why the Police don't shoot rampaging suspects in the arm or leg instead of center mass.

I'm now waiting to see the response from those same geniuses...who don't think the Police should have any weapons deemed "military" type...if a major terrorist attack takes place in the US.
National Guard? Until white cops can prove they can be trusted to be brave there is no way they should have military style weapons.

Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

Police officers are more afraid of black men with good reason...per capita they are far more likely to be shot by a black man than a white one. It would be foolish if they DIDN'T fear black males!

View attachment 48017

Every citizen in this country is entitled to a day in court. What about this formula that has worked for centuries, don't you moron's understand. This bullshit about perceived danger that these cowards use as an excuse to justify gunning down nigga's only, laminates the comment, that they're fuckin cowards. One more time until your white ass is brought back as a negro, i have nothing to add to your ignorance

Ignorance? Who's REALLY the ignorant person on this subject, Tiger? So many more blacks are gunned down by other blacks than by the Police it borders on farce watching people like yourself pontificate about how this is a black/white problem!

2 people died of Eboli in this country and the world almost came to an end.....yet every other day, a unarmed black man is killed by a cop.....I don't know about you, but if I was a black man in this particular country...I'd be a little on edge, but thats just me.... I mean, I'd like to die of old age or some thug robbing me, not some paid by my tax dollars to protect me racist cowardly cop...just sayin

2 people died of Eboli in this country and the world almost came to an end.....yet every other day, a unarmed black man is killed by a cop.....I don't know about you, but if I was a black man in this particular country...I'd be a little on edge, but thats just me.... I mean, I'd like to die of old age or some thug robbing me, not some paid by my tax dollars to protect me racist cowardly cop...just sayin

The truth is...an unarmed black man being killed by a police officer in this country is rather rare. The truth is...a black man being killed by another black man happens in this country so often it's a national disgrace.

Yet people like you don't talk about black on black crime. Why is that, Tiger?

And just so you know, two different estimates...one by the Washington Post...one by The Guardian...put the number of unarmed black's shot and killed by the Police last year at either 24 or 26...a far cry from the 150 plus that would have been killed if your over the top claim were true.

At the same time the number of blacks that were shot and killed by other blacks in just the St. Louis area alone in a ten year period topped 1,200 according to a study by the University of Missouri.

Quite frankly, Tiger...when you look at the statistics with even a dollop of rational thought...the amount of concern over Police shootings of blacks is so skewed to what is actually going on out in the streets that it's breathtaking.

Last edited:

The truth is...an unarmed black man being killed by a police officer in this country is rather rare. The truth is...a black man being killed by another black man happens in this country so often it's a national disgrace.

Yet people like you don't talk about black on black crime. Why is that, Tiger?
Probably because we dont pay criminals to protect us.....well except the cops.

I'm curious, Milkweed...are black cops criminals too...or is it just white ones?
I'm pretty sure some of them are. I know one that hated Black people worse than whites did. I find that most tend to be good mediators between me and white cops. What does that have to do with anything?

I'm pretty sure "some" of them are gay! I'm pretty sure "some" of them have serious drinking problems! I'm pretty sure "some" of them cheat on their taxes! I'm pretty sure "some" of them think Elvis is still alive and living in Cleveland!

I'm curious, Milkweed...when you do this whole "sweeping generalization" thing...do you really not realize how ignorant it makes you appear?

Racism is at it's root...ignorance. Your views are equally ignorant...and it's rather amazing that you don't seem to grasp how that is...

"I like to die of old age or some thug robbing me"

What??????

Ok I have heard of stupid shit before

So you were practicing murder with your daughter...and teaching her really dangerous gun handling. Interesting.

You mean, very safe handling techniques. Don't put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to pull the trigger. A half-pull on a Glock is required if you want to hit what you are aiming at.

Oh, and quick drawing from a hard plastic holster 3 feet from the target? That is dangerous. Someone is libel to blow their own leg off.

What a moron.

Cop shootings most happen that close....because that's the distance that cops are usually attacked at. Traffic stops. Arrests. People tend to shoot at cops....when the cop has closed in to make an arrest.

How many murders have cops committed in 2015? 4 or 5 maybe? Out of 1000000 cops.

What the fuck are you yapping about?

Cops have slaughtered 766 civilians so far in 2015. 741 of those were unarmed.

Killed By Police - 2015

Ah. I get it. That's gonna be your premise. That cops are the aggressor.....always.

So when you teach your daughter to shoot cops in the head....it's not murder. And you don't even deny this.

You are borderline on needing to be reported to the Feds for a watch list.

If one must defend themselves against the blue gang, understand that those gangsta's kill - they don't wound or give "warning shots," they kill. IF you must defend yourself against these thugs, be effective in protecting your own life.

The fact that they didn't have guns, makes my point even more valuable....they put the interest of the public first....what about this can't you fucked up people understand....real hero's think about others first

Interest of the public? In France? Wtf are you smoking?

Their only interest was saving their own lives. If they didn't acted, they would be dead.

Just saw he identifies as a "radical libertarian". A.K.A.....an anarchist who is more redneck than hippie.

I expect nothing but stupidity out of his mouth.

But teaching his little girl to shoot cops in the head. Wow. He needs to be on a watch list. That's borderline terrorist.

But then you teach people and train to empty a mag into unarmed people...

You aren't borderline.

I'm curious, Milkweed...are black cops criminals too...or is it just white ones?
I'm pretty sure some of them are. I know one that hated Black people worse than whites did. I find that most tend to be good mediators between me and white cops. What does that have to do with anything?

I'm pretty sure "some" of them are gay! I'm pretty sure "some" of them have serious drinking problems! I'm pretty sure "some" of them cheat on their taxes! I'm pretty sure "some" of them think Elvis is still alive and living in Cleveland!

I'm curious, Milkweed...when you do this whole "sweeping generalization" thing...do you really not realize how ignorant it makes you appear?

Racism is at it's root...ignorance. Your views are equally ignorant...and it's rather amazing that you don't seem to grasp how that is...
What it appears to you is not my concern. I dont postulate to be popular. If you cant read my posts and know I dont think all whites are......whatever then thats pretty much your issue not mine. I know who and what I am. I'm pretty comfortable with that so what other people think doesnt really make me have a big head or make me think badly about myself.

Forum List

Back