The lesson those 3 hero's could teach our law enforcement!!

So you were practicing murder with your daughter...and teaching her really dangerous gun handling. Interesting.

You mean, very safe handling techniques. Don't put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to pull the trigger. A half-pull on a Glock is required if you want to hit what you are aiming at.

Oh, and quick drawing from a hard plastic holster 3 feet from the target? That is dangerous. Someone is libel to blow their own leg off.

Your stupidity is almost worthy of a zoo exhibit.

If a cops gun is in the holster...and an attacker charges him from 4 feet....then yes....drawing that weapon from the holster and firing inside of 3 feet is gonna be necessary.

I see you changed your gun tactics from your original description....to what I said the correct way was. Glad you learned something.

Just saw he identifies as a "radical libertarian". A.K.A.....an anarchist who is more redneck than hippie.

I expect nothing but stupidity out of his mouth.

But teaching his little girl to shoot cops in the head. Wow. He needs to be on a watch list. That's borderline terrorist.

But then you teach people and train to empty a mag into unarmed people...

You aren't borderline.

If they attack me with the intent to disarm me a possibly use my weapon against me....you're damn right.

If a cops gun is in the holster...and an attacker charges him from 4 feet....then yes....drawing that weapon from the holster and firing inside of 3 feet is gonna be necessary.

I see you changed your gun tactics from your original description....to what I said the correct way was. Glad you learned something.

What did I change?

We were shooting at 35 yards, 105 feet. We hit most of what we aimed at.

What is it you can't grasp about that?

If they attack me with the intent to disarm me a possibly use my weapon against me....you're damn right.

Most people killed by cops are unarmed. Shooting them 20 times isn't just excessive, it's criminal.

Look, the cops have drugs to sell, I get it. They have cars to steal through "seizures" they have Malibu ranchers to murder so they can take their property.

Pro Libertate: Remembering the Murder of Donald Scott

I get it, crime pays big for the police. Killing anyone in their way is just the way violent criminals are.

But don't get butt hurt that civilians plan to defend themselves.

"BOO HOO, I want to kill someone and you said they should shoot me in the head.. So mean they would not shoot my vest while I kill them..."

Yet you think you ought to be able to attack me and murder me without any resistance.

Cops need to be brought to heel. Cops should not have any weapon not available to the public. Cops should not have any equipment such as body armor that is not common with the public. Cops are supposed to be a CIVILIAN force that works for the community, not jack booted thugs enforcing a police state.

You view yourself as above the public, as the master of those who go about their lives. You see that as normal.

AND that you can't grasp why this is a problem is the major issue.

So you were practicing murder with your daughter...and teaching her really dangerous gun handling. Interesting.

You mean, very safe handling techniques. Don't put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to pull the trigger. A half-pull on a Glock is required if you want to hit what you are aiming at.

Oh, and quick drawing from a hard plastic holster 3 feet from the target? That is dangerous. Someone is libel to blow their own leg off.

I agree uneducated is a dumb motherfucker. :laugh:

I agree uneducated is a dumb motherfucker. :laugh:

Ah, the fat white troll chips in...

Notice how you start arguing the other side? Because you are a troll - and nothing more.
I didnt argure anything. I just restated the fact you were a dumb, uneducated, motherfucker.
laugh.gif

I didnt argure anything. I just restated the fact you were a dumb, uneducated, motherfucker.
laugh.gif

If you ever state a fact, it will be the first time.

You're a fat white child in your 40's, living with your mom and pretending to be black on the interwebz. You are literally the most pathetic creature on the board, Asslips.

laugh.gif

You're a fat white child in your 40's, living with your mom and pretending to be black on the interwebz. You are literally the most pathetic creature on the board, Asslips.
Stop projecting. I'm not a pasty middle aged white anchor on my parents like your fat ass is.
laugh.gif

The fact that they didn't have guns, makes my point even more valuable....they put the interest of the public first....what about this can't you fucked up people understand....real hero's think about others first

Interest of the public? In France? Wtf are you smoking?

Their only interest was saving their own lives. If they didn't acted, they would be dead.

Oh, I agree 1000%, but think about my thread and its intent and then send for me.

laugh.gif

Why is it every time a person of color or perceived color try to school you morons, you attack?

Forum List

Back