🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Levant Mess

Standard tactics you people use:

a. Accuse anyone who criticizes Israel of being an anti-semite
b. Call names
c. Make racist remarks to intimidate any poster who posts news that exposes Israel's human right violations

Isn't it strange the Vikrant is not concerned with the human rights violations anyplace else which are so much worse? If the Jews are not involved, Vikrant doesn't want to waste his time. Naturally all the executions in Saudi Arabia and Iran are just fantasies to him.

I have spoken out against human right violations in Saudi Arabia in many of my posts. You would have noted it if you had your head out of your ass.

Most Iranian muslims complain about Saudi human rights violations while keeping quiet about their own. So which countries human rights violations are you trying to hide from the world ?

b. Call names
c. Make racist remarks to intimidate any poster who posts news that exposes Israel's human right violations

Isn't it strange the Vikrant is not concerned with the human rights violations anyplace else which are so much worse? If the Jews are not involved, Vikrant doesn't want to waste his time. Naturally all the executions in Saudi Arabia and Iran are just fantasies to him.

I have spoken out against human right violations in Saudi Arabia in many of my posts. You would have noted it if you had your head out of your ass.

Has anyone noticed Vikrant making many posts about Saudi Arabia's human rights abuses? We wouldn't expect him to report on Iran's human rights abuses because now India and Iran are buddies. Plus, anyone seen Vikrant report on any of the other countries in the Middle East such as Bahrain, Kuwait and the Emirates since these are part of the Middle East? However, we certainly have seen a lot of posts regarding Israel from Vikrant as if Israel was the only country in the Middle East. Since Vikrayt (the gentleman) just brought up my ass when he really should have brought up his own, I think what is happening here is that Vikrant's ass is busy playing Doo Wop, and Vikrant is catching the echo. Hmm, could it be Dion and the Belmonts who are residing up Vikrant's ass?

b. Call names

Has anyone noticed Vikrant making many posts about Saudi Arabia's human rights abuses? We wouldn't expect him to report on Iran's human rights abuses because now India and Iran are buddies. Plus, anyone seen Vikrant report on any of the other countries in the Middle East such as Bahrain, Kuwait and the Emirates since these are part of the Middle East? However, we certainly have seen a lot of posts regarding Israel from Vikrant as if Israel was the only country in the Middle East. Since Vikrayt (the gentleman) just brought up my ass when he really should have brought up his own, I think what is happening here is that Vikrant's ass is busy playing Doo Wop, and Vikrant is catching the echo. Hmm, could it be Dion and the Belmonts who are residing up Vikrant's ass?

he is advertising for a job at an Iranian embassy.................oh wait, four have been closed.
US, UK, Azerbaijan, Saudi embassies attacked in Iran. Did I miss one?
protester at an Iran embassy get shot

Saudi executed saudi citizen. Not like the cleric was an Iranian.

Iran hung a prisoner that was disabled

b. Call names

China is a bigger friend of Iran than India. I do not see you calling China and Chinese people names. This suggests that you are a hateful person who is bigoted towards Indians. Why are you people so racist?

A if you are being anti semitic then that is what you will be called

B that is happening on both sides of the fence

C what racist remarks are those then, as this is the claim of every muslim that thinks anything said about islam that is true is racism

Only racists people I see on this forum are the ones who are accusing others of being anti-semites. You people are at the forefront of insulting Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics and any ethnicity which is not kosher for you folks.

It looks like Vikrant has it in for anyone who stick up for Israel. However, Vikrant, you are so full of it? I happen to have a Chinese daughter-in-law from Hong Kong. My daughter has a Filipina mother-in-law. My other son once had a Mexican girlfriend whom I wish he would have married. When my daughter went out on her own, her roommate was a Black girl with whom she is still best friends for years and years. I have a cousin married to a woman from Lebanon, and one cousin married to a woman from Korea. Another cousin's son is married to a woman who is Filipina/Egyptian. Can you tell us a little bit about your background and the different ethnic groups which Hindus would accept into their families? We know there is the caste system, but would there be anything else which would prevent a Hindru from marrying someone of a different ethnic group or religion? The U.S. is becoming like Heinz 57. Will the Hindus take part in this. Only Vikrant knows.

As much as it appears that Vikrant has it in for the Jews, he seems to overlook that Jews give plenty of money to charity which helps other groups. There are many Jews who give a lot of money to our colleges which help students of all ethnic groups. By the way, can you give us any names of Hindus who marched with the Jews during the Civil Rights Movement?

Jewish Americans More Likely To Give To Charity, New Study Finds

Jews and the Civil Rights Movement

He is not a Hindu he is a muslim, I know far too many Hindu's and Sikh's to be suckered by his lies, you see the Hindu's and Sikh's hate the muslims more than anyone else in the world after the mass murders in the 1940's and 1950's

Who made you the spokeswoman/man for Hindus and Sikhs? Speak for yourself, bigot.

You did when you lied about what you are, you are as transparent as clear glass. As I said I know far too many Hindus and Sikhs to be taken in by your posts

You are nothing but an idiot.

b. Call names

China is a bigger friend of Iran than India. I do not see you calling China and Chinese people names. This suggests that you are a hateful person who is bigoted towards Indians. Why are you people so racist?

b. Call names

Here is Vikrant with his racist shtick once again. He hides it that Indians themselves are so racist. America is but a few hundred years old and Indian culture is years and years is so much older than America's.. Maybe Vikrant can tell us how old. Anyhow, anyone looking at ads now see people of all races. Meanwhile, view this video. This is one o f my favorite youtubes. Read the story about the ad.. They finally used people of darker complections.

This Jewelry Ad Might Seem Normal To Americans, But It's Causing A Huge Stir In India

b. Call names

b. Call names

Here is Vikrant with his racist shtick once again. He hides it that Indians themselves are so racist. America is but a few hundred years old and Indian culture is years and years is so much older than America's.. Maybe Vikrant can tell us how old. Anyhow, anyone looking at ads now see people of all races. Meanwhile, view this video. This is one o f my favorite youtubes. Read the story about the ad.. They finally used people of darker complections.

This Jewelry Ad Might Seem Normal To Americans, But It's Causing A Huge Stir In India

You are a Hindu hating bigot.

I do not know what else to call it.

---

Iraq has told Turkey to “immediately” withdraw forces, including tanks and artillery, it has deployed in the country’s north without Baghdad’s consent, the office of the prime minister, Haider al-Abadi, said on Saturday.

“The Iraqi authorities call on Turkey to ... immediately withdraw from Iraqi territory,” the statement said.

“We have confirmation that Turkish forces, numbering about one armoured regiment with a number of tanks and artillery, entered Iraqi territory ... allegedly to train Iraqi groups, without a request or authorisation from Iraqi federal authorities,” it said.

The deployment “is considered a serious violation of Iraqi sovereignty”, it added.

Turkish media reported that about 150 Turkish soldiers backed by 20 to 25 tanks had been sent by road to the Bashiqa area north-east of Mosul, the city that is Islamic State’s main hub in Iraq.

Peshmerga forces from Iraq’s autonomous Kurdish region are deployed in the area, and Turkey’s Anatolia news agency said the troops were there to train them.

Isis overran swaths of territory north and west of Baghdad in 2014, and Iraqi forces backed by US-led airstrikes are battling to push back the jihadis.

The peshmerga are one of the most effective Iraqi forces in the fight against Isis, but coordination between them and the federal government in Baghdad has generally been poor.

Iraq orders Turkey to 'immediately' withdraw troops sent across border
Türkiye should tell Iraq to fuck off.

You shtick is getting very tired, Vikrant, and it is showing how sick you really are.. I love that video and think it is wonderful that the Indians watching T.V. would see a darkly-complected beautiful woman in that ad. Evidently you didn't like the ad, even though it was lovely.

You shtick is getting very tired, Vikrant, and it is showing how sick you really are.. I love that video and think it is wonderful that the Indians watching T.V. would see a darkly-complected beautiful woman in that ad. Evidently you didn't like the ad, even though it was lovely.

I cannot stop you from being a India hater. As a matter of fact that is a norm among you people. I suppose bigotry comes easy to you people.

I cannot stop you from being a India hater. As a matter of fact that is a norm among you people. I suppose bigotry comes easy to you people.

Look at this mentally sick man, folks. It is also "you people." Meanwhile, it is actually Indians like Vikrant who are bigoted if it finally took until the 21st century to have an ad with a darkly-complected beautiful Indian woman.

Look at this mentally sick man, folks. It is also "you people." Meanwhile, it is actually Indians like Vikrant who are bigoted if it finally took until the 21st century to have an ad with a darkly-complected beautiful Indian woman.

No Indian on this forum is engaging in any racism but large number of Israelis like yourself are engaging in racism. You guys want to shut down any criticism of Israel under the guise of anti-semitism by attacking members of this forum through racist posts. This is a very Nazi like tendency you people are demonstrating. You should cease and desist.

No Indian on this forum is engaging in any racism but large number of Israelis like yourself are engaging in racism. You guys want to shut down any criticism of Israel under the guise of anti-semitism by attacking members of this forum through racist posts. This is a very Nazi like tendency you people are demonstrating. You should cease and desist.

Come on, Vikrant. Give it a rest. The purpose you came to this forum was to bash Israel. Hey, folks, did you get that? We are all Israelis in this sicko's mind.

Come on, Vikrant. Give it a rest. The purpose you came to this forum was to bash Israel. Hey, folks, did you get that? We are all Israelis in this sicko's mind.

You are an Israeli; at least, that is how you project yourself on this forum. I do not know what you are in real life and I do not have enough resources to find that out. So, I will go by what you project.

You are an Israeli; at least, that is how you project yourself on this forum. I do not know what you are in real life and I do not have enough resources to find that out. So, I will go by what you project.

And I will go by what I get. You are a very mentally sick man who for some reason wants to blame Israel for everything.

And I will go by what I get. You are a very mentally sick man who for some reason wants to blame Israel for everything.

What you are essentially doing is distract me from contributing to this forum. This makes you sick woman. Shame on you and your Nazi tactics.

What you are essentially doing is distract me from contributing to this forum. This makes you sick woman. Shame on you and your Nazi tactics.

When someone comes to this forum and all he wants to do is bash Israel and basically talk nothing about the other countries in the Middle East, he shows himself to be a very sick person. I wouldn't say shame on you because it is evident that something is wrong with you and you don't realize it.

So how about you show this alleged RACISM then, showing how it is racist to tell the truth about multiracial religious practises that are based on factual evidence. Unlike your attempts at racially attacking the Jews based on islamonazi lies, propaganda and blood libels ?

Then you are easily distracted and should limit yourself to the children's boards where you will be in the midstream of intelligence

Forum List

Back