The liberal approach to radical Islam is now simply indefensible.

They're reporting now that the 3rd shooter is the brother of Durka Durka Hockmed Mohammed Farook. Figures.

They're reporting the neighbors have been suspicious of these Muslims and their behavior for many weeks prior. But hey....BETTER NOT say anything or you're a racist.

A detective on Fox just reported a POSSIBLE motive was the Muslims were demanding no Christmas event at the workplace....thus the argument...and that these animals did the attack for a violation of their religious feelings. You know.....violated their Islamic Safe Space with a Christmas party.

It's clear now. The left wing "strategy" of dealing with radical Islam....and crime in general....is simply indefensible. It's time people with fucking brains and common sense take charge and take office. And honestly it's time we just stop listening to the left on these issues. Their views on it are becoming to look mentally ill at best....and no flat out suicidal at worst.

I agree. The left prefers to call those that are wary of Muslims racists and bigots and don't seem to notice when Muslims kill Americans. They prefer to blame the victim. They don't seem to have one ounce of common sense.

This guy gets thrown out of a party and comes back with three heavily armed friends and they proceed to kill fourteen and wound another eighteen. I'm sure that scumbag had friends among the dead but he sure didn't let that stop him. Apparently that gun free zone wasn't gun free after all.

I have friends as I'm sure most people do but I could never get a friend, any friend, to kill fourteen people for me. How bout you?

These scumbags were terrorists and every American needs to be wary of every Muslim in America.

That Muslim next door who you thought was a friend wouldn't let that friendship get in the way if he thinks you have insulted his religion.

BTW. If you don't have a gun I highly suggest you get one. You never know. That neighbor might decide he's not your friend after all.
Quran 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
This used to be abrogated as an earlier Mecca period verse, but the Wahhabis have restored it to current status and now use it to preach the slaughter of all us Pagans.
Yeah, all the abrogation, and the Hadith too, are often very useful to radical Muslims and their apologists. However, it's all there in black and white for those who wish to practice Islam devoutly and literally :) so Islam will ALWAYS be a problem for non-Muslims imho. The potential for radicalisation is ever present, and eve if anyone was willing to remove all the hate and exhortation to violence, all that would be left of the Quran is a pamphlet, lol.
I am trying to start a thread on the distinctions between Salafi Jihadism and the rest of Islam here. The Root Cause of Our War with Islam; Salafi Jihadism or Wahhabism | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

But I think the basics of Islam are not much more violent than the Old Testament's books from Joshua to Second Chronicles..
Thank you, JB, I will look in on that later when I have a bit more time. I agree more or less with what you say above, and I have no desire to defend the OT particularly, but, I would say that in the OT the exhortations to violence often seem to be contained within an historical context and relating to specific events and groups of people's, for want of better examples, let's say, Hittites, Canaanites and so on, people that arguably don't even exist now. Unlike in the Quran, where exhortations to hatred and war against infidels seems to be boundless and timeless. Maybe this is why we aren't seeing Christian groups the world over butchering non-Christians and screaming alahu Jesu, or alahu Mose, Abraham, whatever. But hey, I'm no bible scholar and I'm not even religious, agnostic, so these are just the musings of an interested agnostic.

Thank you, JB, I will look in on that later when I have a bit more time. I agree more or less with what you say above, and I have no desire to defend the OT particularly, but, I would say that in the OT the exhortations to violence often seem to be contained within an historical context and relating to specific events and groups of people's, for want of better examples, let's say, Hittites, Canaanites and so on, people that arguably don't even exist now. Unlike in the Quran, where exhortations to hatred and war against infidels seems to be boundless and timeless. Maybe this is why we aren't seeing Christian groups the world over butchering non-Christians and screaming alahu Jesu, or alahu Mose, Abraham, whatever. But hey, I'm no bible scholar and I'm not even religious, agnostic, so these are just the musings of an interested agnostic.
Yeah, but we still get high marks for extraordinary effort in ages past, you know?

lol

Yeah, but we still get high marks for extraordinary effort in ages past, you know?

lol
Yep :)

ISIS is kicking the Wests ass.

Meanwhile....Obama is drop kicking CO2 in the nuts!!!

They're reporting now that the 3rd shooter is the brother of Durka Durka Hockmed Mohammed Farook. Figures.

They're reporting the neighbors have been suspicious of these Muslims and their behavior for many weeks prior. But hey....BETTER NOT say anything or you're a racist.

A detective on Fox just reported a POSSIBLE motive was the Muslims were demanding no Christmas event at the workplace....thus the argument...and that these animals did the attack for a violation of their religious feelings. You know.....violated their Islamic Safe Space with a Christmas party.

It's clear now. The left wing "strategy" of dealing with radical Islam....and crime in general....is simply indefensible. It's time people with fucking brains and common sense take charge and take office. And honestly it's time we just stop listening to the left on these issues. Their views on it are becoming to look mentally ill at best....and no flat out suicidal at worst.
The conservative right has run congress for years. And what has congress done? Nothing. Not one single thing. Kind of blows that idea out of the water, doesn't it?
It's liberal policies that has put us in this situation. When you let people kill their own babies on demand. This is the society you get.

But hey....the left is kicking global warmings butt!!!!

The left has GUARANTEED that global warming will NOT kill a single Christian. Because at this rate in 100 years.....everyone will have either been converted to Islam or get beheaded.

Great job liberals!!!

Yes, the Islamaphobes will have a field day. "I told you so!" Out of 355 mass shootings so far this year that left four or more dead....Were any of them Syrian refugees? Why would refugees even want to come to the most violent nation on earth? They're safer on the ISIS battlefields than here. The fact is guns are available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. If I chose to shoot my neighbor over a parking space, I could get a gun today. Guns are the bottom line. All the second amendment quoters, all the "good guys with guns people, all the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" people, and all the other selfish ones who don't want to be inconvenienced in the slightest, are responsible for this. We're raising children to believe these mass shootings are normal and a fact of life. A cowardly congress and a thuggish NRA are the roadblocks to healthier and safer life in America.
And a deranged Democrat base made all of this possible.

Yes, the Islamaphobes will have a field day. "I told you so!" Out of 355 mass shootings so far this year that left four or more dead....Were any of them Syrian refugees? Why would refugees even want to come to the most violent nation on earth? They're safer on the ISIS battlefields than here. The fact is guns are available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. If I chose to shoot my neighbor over a parking space, I could get a gun today. Guns are the bottom line. All the second amendment quoters, all the "good guys with guns people, all the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" people, and all the other selfish ones who don't want to be inconvenienced in the slightest, are responsible for this. We're raising children to believe these mass shootings are normal and a fact of life. A cowardly congress and a thuggish NRA are the roadblocks to healthier and safer life in America.
I give you...Exhibit A.

Forum List

Back