The liberal double standard on Homosexuality and Religion: In one cartoon

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
So why is it okay to "come out" but not profess the faith?

1959670_666450393401203_897219738_n.jpg

"The faith" isn't real. Homosexuality is. News organizations should focus on real issues.

LOL.

I just noticed how Liberals here epitomize their acceptance of the direction the media or their establishment leads them. If they say the the sky is purple, they'll believe it. If they say a person's religious beliefs aren't real, they'll profess it to be true. If they say the clouds are made of sugar and rain bullets, they'll try to ban them.

Lemmings the lot of you.

Last edited:

First, its not libs who feel that way and second, you, TK are in no position to accuse others of double standards.

You are the biggest holder of double standards on this site. Of course libs hate religion. When was the last time Obama called an athlete to congratulate him because he openly professed faith in Jesus Christ?

"The faith" isn't real. Homosexuality is. News organizations should focus on real issues.
Who are you to tell me my faith isn't real? Who is the media to tell me my faith isn't real? Are you nuts?
Your "faith" is in a fairy tale of an invisible man in the sky whose perfect creation was ruined by a talking snake. Your "faith" isn't real because there isn't an invisible man in the sky nor was there ever a talking snake.

LOL.

I just noticed how Liberals here epitomize their acceptance of the direction the media or their establishment leads them. If they say the the sky is purple, they'll believe it. If they say a person's religious beliefs aren't real, they'll profess it to be true. If they say the clouds are made of sugar and bullets, they'll try to ban them.

Lemmings the lot of you.

Just like Jesus clones....

Homosexuality is less real than religion.

Religion has no biochemical causes or properties.

Homosexuality does. That makes it much more real than religion.

Bullshit. Religion has empiric truth. Homosexuality only has perverse desires. Religion takes place in the world. Homosexuality takes place in the brain. And the rectum, in your case.

First, its not libs who feel that way and second, you, TK are in no position to accuse others of double standards.

You are the biggest holder of double standards on this site. Of course libs hate religion. When was the last time Obama called an athlete to congratulate him because he openly professed faith in Jesus Christ?

Bingo.

"NFL player announces he is a Christian." No one would bother to read that, who cares? It's novelty VS. boring, that's all. Even so Tebow got far more publicity than his mediocre gameplay warranted because he was a very public Christian.

Forum List

Back