The liberal double standard on Homosexuality and Religion: In one cartoon

The same science brought us global warming. And the link between vaccines and autism.
The genetic argument has been completely blown, so to speak. But you might be right. Other forms of mental illness have chemical bases. Homosexuality is probably no different. We need a cure.

Human biology has nothing to do with Climatology.

:cuckoo:

You have nothing to do with reality. You've been wrong on every post here. You must have learned about religion and homosexuality in a bathhouse in San Francisco in the 1970s.

Your "faith" is in a children's story of an invisible man in the sky whose perfect creation was ruined by a talking snake. Your "faith" isn't real because there isn't an invisible man in the sky nor was there ever a talking snake.

KNB, thy name is intolerance.
DERP! "You're intolerant of intolerance!" DERP! Christians can shove their Bible right up their asses. 2k years of listening to Christian talking monkeys try to tell rational society that this bullshit kids' book is "absolutely true". It's "empirical truth" or whatever, remember? Your church profits billions worldwide, tax-free, every year under the guise of "helping the poor" while there are still billions of people starving. The Vatican is gayer than two guys balls deep in each other but the Christian religion keeps clinging to the idea that heterosexuality is the only way to find God. And through all of your wars and your racism and your bullshit throughout American history, you fucking right-wing Conservative Neo-Confederate Teabagger Christians keep sniveling about how YOU are being persecuted. Yeah, I'm done being tolerant of Teabagger stupidity. It's why I want to punch you fuckers in the throat whenever I hear a Teabagger start talking.

Why don't you poor, persecuted white male Christians take a look at your bodycount in Iraq over complete fucking lies and then try to tell the world again how you're peaceful and honorable. Fuck you and your stupid little God. Your fairy tale has no place in rational society.

Tissue?

The same science brought us global warming. And the link between vaccines and autism.
The genetic argument has been completely blown, so to speak. But you might be right. Other forms of mental illness have chemical bases. Homosexuality is probably no different. We need a cure.

How come Algore has an erection every time the temp exceeds 70 degrees?

I wont ask how you know that.

Sweaty balls?

Like King George had climaxes while riding on a horse...

KNB, thy name is intolerance.
DERP! "You're intolerant of intolerance!" DERP! Christians can shove their Bible right up their asses. 2k years of listening to Christian talking monkeys try to tell rational society that this bullshit kids' book is "absolutely true". It's "empirical truth" or whatever, remember? Your church profits billions worldwide, tax-free, every year under the guise of "helping the poor" while there are still billions of people starving. The Vatican is gayer than two guys balls deep in each other but the Christian religion keeps clinging to the idea that heterosexuality is the only way to find God. And through all of your wars and your racism and your bullshit throughout American history, you fucking right-wing Conservative Neo-Confederate Teabagger Christians keep sniveling about how YOU are being persecuted. Yeah, I'm done being tolerant of Teabagger stupidity. It's why I want to punch you fuckers in the throat whenever I hear a Teabagger start talking.

Why don't you poor, persecuted white male Christians take a look at your bodycount in Iraq over complete fucking lies and then try to tell the world again how you're peaceful and honorable. Fuck you and your stupid little God. Your fairy tale has no place in rational society.

Tissue?
Why isn't homosexuality listed as one of the ten deadly sins? Why didn't Jesus ever once say anything about it? And why do you Conservatives spend so much time thinking about homosexuality if the thought of homosexuality makes you so sick?

Not to mention there was never more than a few quacks who claimed a link between vaccines and autism. Then again, The Rabbi isn't known for his well thought out, intelligent responses.

Tissue?
Why isn't homosexuality listed as one of the ten deadly sins? Why didn't Jesus ever once say anything about it? And why do you Conservatives spend so much time thinking about homosexuality if the thought of homosexuality makes you so sick?

Homosexuality is a capital crime. Jesus never talked about incest either. I dont think that means he was skippy with it.
Conservatives have to deal with the illness of homosexuality because homosexuals and their liberal friends shove it in everyone's face every chance they get.

Not to mention there was never more than a few quacks who claimed a link between vaccines and autism. Then again, The Rabbi isn't known for his well thought out, intelligent responses.

Neg rep for lying or outright stupidity and ignorance.

So why is it okay to "come out" but not profess the faith?

1959670_666450393401203_897219738_n.jpg
Shocking, however one of them sells ads. Guess which one?

Tissue?

We call it lust, genius.

OP- OH, PUBCRAPPE. HE'S THE FIRST AND ONLY GAY GUY IN PRO SPORT. TEBOW IS ONE OF MANY, JUST WOULDN'T shut up about it...

Homosexuality is a capital crime. Jesus never talked about incest either. I dont think that means he was skippy with it.
Conservatives have to deal with the illness of homosexuality because homosexuals and their liberal friends shove it in everyone's face every chance they get.

Of course Jesus never talked about incest. Then Christians would have to explain how one man and one woman populated the entire world without resorting to it. :cuckoo:

Tissue?
This may come as a surprise to you , as most things probably do, but conservatives are *gasp* ghey.

Of course Jesus never talked about incest. Then Christians would have to explain how one man and one woman populated the entire world without resorting to it. :cuckoo:

SO why do you think that's a problem? Do you think Jesus supported incest?

Neg rep for lying or outright stupidity and ignorance.

Explain how I lied, or admit that you are either lying or ignorant.

You posted things that aren't true. That's generally a lie. Unless you didnt know it was untrue. In which case it was gross ignorance.

Damn those GOP Log Cabiners...

Forum List

Back