The liberal double standard on Homosexuality and Religion: In one cartoon

Why isn't homosexuality listed as one of the ten deadly sins? Why didn't Jesus ever once say anything about it? And why do you Conservatives spend so much time thinking about homosexuality if the thought of homosexuality makes you so sick?

Homosexuality is a capital crime. Jesus never talked about incest either. I dont think that means he was skippy with it.
Conservatives have to deal with the illness of homosexuality because homosexuals and their liberal friends shove it in everyone's face every chance they get.
Homosexuality is a capital crime in what country in what century? Persia around 2CE? What country do we live in during the 21st century? Do you know where you are right now?

Homosexuality is a capital crime. Jesus never talked about incest either. I dont think that means he was skippy with it.
Conservatives have to deal with the illness of homosexuality because homosexuals and their liberal friends shove it in everyone's face every chance they get.

Of course Jesus never talked about incest. Then Christians would have to explain how one man and one woman populated the entire world without resorting to it. :cuckoo:

SO why do you think that's a problem? Do you think Jesus supported incest?

You were the one who said he didn't support incest. Explain how this Adam and Eve thing works now?

"The faith" isn't real. Homosexuality is. News organizations should focus on real issues.

Homosexuality is less real than religion.

Religion has no biochemical causes or properties.

Homosexuality does. That makes it much more real than religion.
Homosexuality would not exist without humans.

Faith would not exist without humans.

You have no concept of reality because you are incapable of critical thought.

Why isn't homosexuality listed as one of the ten deadly sins? Why didn't Jesus ever once say anything about it? And why do you Conservatives spend so much time thinking about homosexuality if the thought of homosexuality makes you so sick?

Homosexuality is a capital crime in what country in what century? Persia around 2CE? What country do we live in during the 21st century? Do you know where you are right now?

Wow are you ignorant. I just can't get over it. How someone can be so ill informed and yet think he has all the answers is beyond me.

Wow are you ignorant. I just can't get over it. How someone can be so ill informed and yet think he has all the answers is beyond me.

I love how you never back a single post up with facts, and call others ignorant. Did you eat paint chips as a child?

Of course Jesus never talked about incest. Then Christians would have to explain how one man and one woman populated the entire world without resorting to it. :cuckoo:

God did. In Leviticus:

“None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your sister, your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your son's daughter or of your daughter's daughter, for their nakedness is your own nakedness."

Leviticus 18:6-18

And perhaps reading this would help:

Why did God allow incest in the Bible?

I think all have a right to live the life they wish to live.

Heck, right wing conservatives have the right to live away from civilization and left wingers have a right to live in the city. Both can be happy ;)

God did. In Leviticus:

“None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your sister, your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your son's daughter or of your daughter's daughter, for their nakedness is your own nakedness."

Thanks for that. I didnt know Christians gave the same answer as Jews.

I think all have a right to live the life they wish to live.

Heck, right wing conservatives have the right to live away from civilization and left wingers have a right to live in the city. Both can be happy ;)

I wish to live a life slaughtering liberals and using their blood to water my flowers.

God did. In Leviticus:

eating seafood is a sin also...

Is that your rebuttal? "You're stupid"? That's it?

"Homosexuality is an illness", "homosexuality is a capital crime", and yet you can try to call someone else 'stupid'? You can try to call yourself 'tolerant'? That's rich. I served in the US Army next to gay guys and I'd trust them in any situation over the lazy Teabagger scum who booed a gay soldier at the RNC. Homosexuality doesn't mean anything except to Christian scum who try to claim moral superiority while torturing POWs to death in secret prisons during a war started by complete lies.

Is that your rebuttal? "You're stupid"? That's it?

"Homosexuality is an illness", "homosexuality is a capital crime", and yet you can try to call someone else 'stupid'? You can try to call yourself 'tolerant'? That's rich. I served in the US Army next to gay guys and I'd trust them in any situation over the lazy Teabagger scum who booed a gay soldier at the RNC. Homosexuality doesn't mean anything except to Christian scum who try to claim moral superiority while torturing POWs to death in secret prisons during a war started by complete lies.

You can't even get that right.
Stupid is not ignorant. You're ignorant. That's why you dont understand my posts. Of course you're also stupid, which helps explains your arrogance and inability to learn.
But nice of you to blame Bush for homosexuality. Or whatever point you were trying to make there, sparky.

Why isn't homosexuality listed as one of the most evil sins ever by the one true God?

And why is someone who is pushing the "RuPaul revolution" trying to insult homosexuals?

God did. In Leviticus:

Thanks for that. I didnt know Christians gave the same answer as Jews.

Say what now?

Forum List

Back