The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

Because he has written enough to be considered a scholar on the subject.
Well there is some fine liberal "logic" :lmao:

Look junior - I've written way more about capitalism and the U.S. Constitution just right here on USMB than Britt has written in his lifetime. So by your "logic" - I win. Thank you!

Here are 14 defining characteristics of fascism by Dr. Lawerence Britt ( Source: Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism):

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause

4. Supremacy of the Military

5. Rampant Sexism

6. Controlled Mass Media

7. Obsession with National Security

8. Religion and Government are Intertwined

9. Corporate Power is Protected

10. Labor Power is Suppressed

11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts

12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment

13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption

14. Fraudulent Elections

Now go compare this to the respective party platforms of each party and see which one resembles Fascism more.

Obviously you aren't aware of the fact that Mr Britt was exposed as a fraud long ago. He's not a doctor of anything. He's a marketing executive. His opinions on fascism are no more authoritative than mine.
Yes Britt is a retired executive of Xerox but also has spent a lifetime researching the subject. He has written two books and has contributed to numerous magazine article, The only reason the right tries to defame him is because they don't enjoy his conclusions.

Why should anyone believe a thing he says?

He's mostly considered a con artists on the subject.

By Republicans yes, they don't like to be proved Fascist.

Left-----> Lets help people, lets invest in our country and let people be people.
You ever notice that Matty boy always preaches about "taking care of people" but yet he doesn't use the liberty that other men and women died for - to "help people"? Instead he selfishly demands that the American people fund his job (because he can't hack it in the private sector) and he selfishly demands that government place a gun to the head of everyone else and force them to "help people".

Dude....the beauty about the United States and liberty is that you are free to "help people" any time you want. Stop being a fascist demanding that I do it. Just get up off of your ass and do it yourself if that's what you want!

What's the source, little man? Afraid to post that? Because it's probably from a right wing source.
The source is COMMON SENSE stupid. That was my post and everything stated is a fact. :eusa_doh:

You seriously can't comprehend the difference between right-wing and left-wing? Geez....

They can't even define "right wing" and "left wing."

The way it is becoming in America today?
Right ---> I hate government and lets rule over the people with Christianity.
Left-----> Lets help people, lets invest in our country and let people be people.

I'm an atheist, so how does that square with your moron definitions?
bripat means statist but is confused with the words.

Wrong, moron, I meant atheist. You claimed I want government to "rule over the people with Christianity." How can that be true if I'm an atheist?

Obviously you aren't aware of the fact that Mr Britt was exposed as a fraud long ago. He's not a doctor of anything. He's a marketing executive. His opinions on fascism are no more authoritative than mine.
Yes Britt is a retired executive of Xerox but also has spent a lifetime researching the subject. He has written two books and has contributed to numerous magazine article, The only reason the right tries to defame him is because they don't enjoy his conclusions.

He doesn't prove a thing, moron. He simply spews totally unsupported prejudices.

You ever notice that Matty boy always preaches about "taking care of people" but yet he doesn't use the liberty that other men and women died for - to "help people"? Instead he selfishly demands that the American people fund his job (because he can't hack it in the private sector) and he selfishly demands that government place a gun to the head of everyone else and force them to "help people".

Dude....the beauty about the United States and liberty is that you are free to "help people" any time you want. Stop being a fascist demanding that I do it. Just get up off of your ass and do it yourself if that's what you want!

That's the way with all left wingers.

He doesn't prove a thing, moron. He simply spews totally unsupported prejudices.
Says you a person unqualified to pass judgment.

The only thing proven is that fascism is a left-wing ideology. Fascism is totalitarian - the exact opposite of right-wing ideology. How dumb do you look right now?
College book stores have little booklets for sale, explaining the different political ideologies, how come all of them list fascism as a right wing, conservative ideology?

The source is COMMON SENSE stupid. That was my post and everything stated is a fact. :eusa_doh:

You seriously can't comprehend the difference between right-wing and left-wing? Geez....

Wrong, moron, I meant atheist. You claimed I want government to "rule over the people with Christianity." How can that be true if I'm an atheist?

Didn't trump say he wanted to give more power to Christianity. Kind of weird that you're supporting a man that feels this way.

What makes you qualified, dumbass?

Didn't trump say he wanted to give more power to Christianity. Kind of weird that you're supporting a man that feels this way.

Do you have a quote of him saying that?

Furthermore, I'm not Trump.

The only thing proven is that fascism is a left-wing ideology. Fascism is totalitarian - the exact opposite of right-wing ideology. How dumb do you look right now?
College book stores have little booklets for sale, explaining the different political ideologies, how come all of them list fascism as a right wing, conservative ideology?
They do that because liberal arts professors are all a bunch of commies.

do you know anything?

TRUMP: If I'm president, 'Christianity will have power' in the US

never mind, rhetorical question

is that what your hallucinations are telling you?

do you know anything?

TRUMP: If I'm president, 'Christianity will have power' in the US

never mind, rhetorical question
I asked a question, dingbat.

is that what your hallucinations are telling you?
Nope. Numerous surveys have demonstrated the fact.

What makes you qualified, dumbass?

Bachelors in Political Science from USC work in Masters from UC Irvine. Now let's hear yours.

Forum List

Back