The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

One cherry picked example to fir your made up mind.
Let’s have a real discussion here. How many “examples” would it require for you to accept it as just the reality of the left? Give me an actual number.

At what point - in your (allegedly) highly educated mind - does it stop being a “fluke” and starts to be a trend?

Maybe 6 years research doing literature work, arguing pros and cons daily..
I can provide news articles going back 6 years (and more). Let me know if you’d like me to do so.
Here's an article from my made up mind.
This can go on forever with us who have nothing better to do.
And probably unlike Hillary, don't do anything for anyone

Perspective | There is nothing liberal about fascism

Let’s have a real discussion here. How many “examples” would it require for you to accept it as just the reality of the left? Give me an actual number.

At what point - in your (allegedly) highly educated mind - does it stop being a “fluke” and starts to be a trend?

I can provide news articles going back 6 years (and more). Let me know if you’d like me to do so.
Absolutely, feel free to waste more of your zero life.
Ladies & Gentlemen...I rest my case. Ph3iron has zero interest in facts. She considers it a “waste” to look at facts.

Absolutely, feel free to waste more of your zero life.
Ladies & Gentlemen...I rest my case. Ph3iron has zero interest in facts. She considers it a “waste” to look at facts.
All I want you to do is go take a phd and come back in 6 years.
A fact to you isn't a fact to everyone

Not that I care but didn't the supremes uphold it?
The Supreme Court has spent the past 150 years upholding unconstitutional nonsense. The court has been politicized.
So any estimates on when the liberals are going to achieve their goal of fascism?
Who can say? It’s very difficult to defeat conservatives. They care about their nation and their children (unlike the left who attempts to destroy their nation and actually does destroy their children through abortion).

But give the devil his due credit. The left has done an amazing job of achieving high levels of fascism already. In New York City, the government can force you to ignore science and perpetuate a lie. Who does that sound like? Oh yeah...Adolf Hitler and the Nazis!

So six years worth of indisputable news stories doesn’t count in your mind.....why?

Oh wait - I know! Because it proves you were wrong. Which in turn proves your ideology is wrong. And...well...you just can’t have that. It’s easier to demand that everyone go achieve a PhD rather than for you to accept reality.

This is our left wing mission statement:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The left has always been fascist in nature (obviously - since fascism is a form of government oppression). But in the past few years, the left has made a rapid march towards extreme fascism.

They engage in massive speech control campaigns. If Donald Trump attempts to hold a political rally - they riot (costing a fortune in damage to public and private property). If someone attempts to merely attend a Donald Trump political rally, the left engages in violent assaults. Fascism.

They engage in massive thought control campaigns. If someone wishes to avoid homosexual acts or homosexual celebrations (whether it be for religious reasons, comfort reasons, or just plain old hate), the left attempts to turn that into a crime and advocates for the government to place a gun to the head of those individuals and force them to take part in the homosexual activities. And of course - they've advocated for and manufactured the comical "hate crime" fallacy. Fascism.

This story here is a remarkable indication of the left's embrace of extreme fascism. It revolves around the "Soldiers of Odin". A group rightfully concerned with radical islam. And yet despite being peaceful while liberals engage in violent assaults, the left wants to label these individuals as a "hate" group. So what happened when this group deployed members to a mosque in Denver? Did they brutally attack and bloody muslims like liberals do? Nope. Quite the contrary - the imam of the mosque invited the group in to sit down and talk. They had a peaceful and cordial interaction?

This "incident" is literally the shining example of America at its finest. Concerned citizens form a group of their own free will. The muslims not only continue to engage in their right to religious freedom - but they invite the concerned group into their mosque to see for themselves and to engage in dialect. Everything America was built on and intended to be. And yet the left is angry about this - desperate to falsely label the group a "hate" group and to eliminate them.

A Growing Vigilante Group Is Targeting U.S. Mosques
Remember, the Nazi's were white Nationalist Fascists.

Which one of these two groups would be expect to be fascists?

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg

The all white on the left or the everyone else on the right?

He says he's a nationalist, the white is understood.

The left has always been fascist in nature (obviously - since fascism is a form of government oppression). But in the past few years, the left has made a rapid march towards extreme fascism.

They engage in massive speech control campaigns. If Donald Trump attempts to hold a political rally - they riot (costing a fortune in damage to public and private property). If someone attempts to merely attend a Donald Trump political rally, the left engages in violent assaults. Fascism.

They engage in massive thought control campaigns. If someone wishes to avoid homosexual acts or homosexual celebrations (whether it be for religious reasons, comfort reasons, or just plain old hate), the left attempts to turn that into a crime and advocates for the government to place a gun to the head of those individuals and force them to take part in the homosexual activities. And of course - they've advocated for and manufactured the comical "hate crime" fallacy. Fascism.

This story here is a remarkable indication of the left's embrace of extreme fascism. It revolves around the "Soldiers of Odin". A group rightfully concerned with radical islam. And yet despite being peaceful while liberals engage in violent assaults, the left wants to label these individuals as a "hate" group. So what happened when this group deployed members to a mosque in Denver? Did they brutally attack and bloody muslims like liberals do? Nope. Quite the contrary - the imam of the mosque invited the group in to sit down and talk. They had a peaceful and cordial interaction?

This "incident" is literally the shining example of America at its finest. Concerned citizens form a group of their own free will. The muslims not only continue to engage in their right to religious freedom - but they invite the concerned group into their mosque to see for themselves and to engage in dialect. Everything America was built on and intended to be. And yet the left is angry about this - desperate to falsely label the group a "hate" group and to eliminate them.

Remember, the Nazi's were white Nationalist Fascists.

Which one of these two groups would be expect to be fascists?

160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg

The all white on the left or the everyone else on the right?

He says he's a nationalist, the white is understood.

How racist, to assume that only white people can be fascist.

Wow...violating rights and invading privacy based solely on a political view they don’t agree with.
“When I asked them why they were in my room to begin with, they each came up with completely contradicting stories (none of which made any sense), but one comment struck me in particular: ‘We saw that you had a MAGA hat and come on, you’re from Alabamaso we just kind of assumed that you had something,'” Pirnie told the Free Beacon.
Tell me how the left differs from Saddam Hussein in any capacity? They both believe in control. They both believe in achieving that control through violence. They both believe in spying on private citizens and then reporting the results of that spying. And both of them believe in all of that because they are pussies filled with paralyzing fear.
“I asked why they didn’t just call me and ask me before intruding,” she said. “One of the girls responded that fear took over her body and she felt compelled to search my room until she found proof… I cannot make this up.”
The left is absolutely disgusting. A bunch of anti-American, anti-liberty, cowards. So thankful President Trump is in the White House and has appointed two Supreme Court Justices. We just need him to replace that pig Ruth Bader Ginsburg now and the constitution will be protected from these filthy fascists for another couple of generations.

Landlord tells Harvard grad student she needs to move out because she has legally owned guns

So six years worth of indisputable news stories doesn’t count in your mind.....why?

Oh wait - I know! Because it proves you were wrong. Which in turn proves your ideology is wrong. And...well...you just can’t have that. It’s easier to demand that everyone go achieve a PhD rather than for you to accept reality.

Sigh.
"I know" "Indisputable" tells it all.
No point in arguing.

Wow...violating rights and invading privacy based solely on a political view they don’t agree with.
“When I asked them why they were in my room to begin with, they each came up with completely contradicting stories (none of which made any sense), but one comment struck me in particular: ‘We saw that you had a MAGA hat and come on, you’re from Alabamaso we just kind of assumed that you had something,'” Pirnie told the Free Beacon.
Tell me how the left differs from Saddam Hussein in any capacity? They both believe in control. They both believe in achieving that control through violence. They both believe in spying on private citizens and then reporting the results of that spying. And both of them believe in all of that because they are pussies filled with paralyzing fear.
“I asked why they didn’t just call me and ask me before intruding,” she said. “One of the girls responded that fear took over her body and she felt compelled to search my room until she found proof… I cannot make this up.”
The left is absolutely disgusting. A bunch of anti-American, anti-liberty, cowards. So thankful President Trump is in the White House and has appointed two Supreme Court Justices. We just need him to replace that pig Ruth Bader Ginsburg now and the constitution will be protected from these filthy fascists for another couple of generations.

Landlord tells Harvard grad student she needs to move out because she has legally owned guns
2 gropers in the supremes now. Terrific.
I guess you saw the latest sitting behind ken Starr?
Accused of spreading dirt based on stolen emails?
Still worshipping the wife raper, 5 deferment guy?
How's the Florida rent?
Happy Xmas to you darlin
Pig Ginsberg?
Antacid working?
I feel so sorry for someone with so much bile.
Let me look up ,mr creosote for you

Just for me to have a laugh can you send me just one indisputable link.?
Don't you realise Just by saying indisputable destroys whatever position you have?
Here's an indisputable one for you
Perspective | There is nothing liberal about fascism

The Supreme Court has spent the past 150 years upholding unconstitutional nonsense. The court has been politicized.
So any estimates on when the liberals are going to achieve their goal of fascism?
Who can say? It’s very difficult to defeat conservatives. They care about their nation and their children (unlike the left who attempts to destroy their nation and actually does destroy their children through abortion).

But give the devil his due credit. The left has done an amazing job of achieving high levels of fascism already. In New York City, the government can force you to ignore science and perpetuate a lie. Who does that sound like? Oh yeah...Adolf Hitler and the Nazis!

Here's mr creosote for you.

Did you get my indisputable article showing the left is as far from facism as possible.?
Apologies, judge judy, a real intellectual program is coming up, gotta go

Omg, devil and abortion.
#1 indoctrination, religion
#2 the military
No arguing with that!!!

Look at all you brainwashed GOP idiots LOL aaarrrggghhh hhhh. Fascism is right wing totalitarianism, brainwashed idiots. All this crap comes from liberal fascism, an early 2000s piece of crap book that no one outside your bubble of BS pays any attention to.

2 gropers in the supremes now. Terrific.
Don’t even attempt to pretend like you care about women when you comment on a story about a woman having her rights and privacy obliterated by the left and you ignore it to focus on false accusations.

Forum List

Back