The Liberal NY Times has just hung Hillary Clinton

There has been thread after thread after thread about this, here.
Get used to it, partisans fantasize about the destruction of figureheads in the other party...they can't help themselves.
You need to get used to it, WashingtonPost.com: Nixon Resigns Hillary Gotti is history
Define "is history".

Walk us through this.
Her objective chances at election are null and void before the election even nears. She is walking line between what is good for politics and staying out of jail, at their intersection is the noose that she is putting around her own neck, after tying. Clinton can not lie, or tell the truth without contradicting another statement, she is just too ignorant to understand this, and she babbles on under oath.
This would probably require some kind of indictment or formal charges between now and the election.

What would that look like, and what would her exit look like?
Maybe she'll just die.

Read the fucking thing next time moron...

Analysis

At the time Mrs. Clinton became secretary of state, in January 2009, the State Department’s written policy was that email generally be conducted on an “authorized” computer with adequate security measures. But because of perennial problems with the state.gov email system, many State Department employees found they had to use their private email accounts to get work done in a timely manner, especially while traveling. Critics of Mrs. Clinton have said that she did not follow the department’s rules and regulations governing email. The Clinton campaign disputes that contention.
Any State dept employee who used a private e-mail system, Google AOL Yahoo still has these e-mails stored on various servers around the World, open to anyone who can get to this info, it's idiotic.

It's beyond idiotic since it's potentially setting up back doors into our National Security Apparatus (as if all the paper thin front doors aren't enough), of course we're talking about gub'mint creatures here so no one should expect an overabundance of common sense in how they do things.

So much for the NYT being liberal huh
One thing I've noticed recently is all the left wing rags have started heading for the center. Cuz no one wants to hear their constant excuses for Hillary or Obama. They are trying to save their dying asses.

Analysis

At the time Mrs. Clinton became secretary of state, in January 2009, the State Department’s written policy was that email generally be conducted on an “authorized” computer with adequate security measures. But because of perennial problems with the state.gov email system, many State Department employees found they had to use their private email accounts to get work done in a timely manner, especially while traveling. Critics of Mrs. Clinton have said that she did not follow the department’s rules and regulations governing email. The Clinton campaign disputes that contention.
I think Bass failed to read his own link. LOL

This does not mean that the Times is not a liberal paper anymore, it just means that they are reporting the news that really happened and are choosing any candidate except Hillary Clinton, as this is their collective right as Americans. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s/hillary-clinton-emails-statements.html?_r=0

Go NY Times.........................
Just read the article. I pointed out all this from other sites. Looks like the times sees that Hillary is a lying liar they can't cover for her anymore.

Analysis

Keep reading.

Analysis

You think? or you know?

I know that you are a fool in denial.

Next

"Hillary Rodham Clinton’s explanations about her use of a personal email account as secretary of state have evolved over time. "

Evolved so she could make up a lie to cover her ass.

Analysis

You think? or you know?

Next
OK, maybe you read it and just lied about what it said.

So much for the NYT being liberal huh
You miss the point, the NY Times considers Hillary Clinton a criminal, and they will not endorse her, this is their right as a liberal paper. Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt candidate in history, that even liberals will not vote for. Sanders is functionally retarded, and everyone knows this, he is getting all the votes of liberals that can not stand Clinton.
I think liberals are still hoping Biden will run. Pressure put on him by the Clinton's caused him to give that speech which sounded presidential but ending with him declining to run. He had every intention of running from what I heard in that speech. They might have something on him. The Clinton's are good at that.

Analysis

You think? or you know?

Next
It basically said, Hillary repeatedly lied but we have spun it so it's ok.

Analysis

You think? or you know?

Next
No I don't think it said that. I think it's more likely that Hillary did not actually lie, but did not tell everything. Basically, all this sordid tale has disclosed is the entire DOS did not do what it should have done in Libya, but the unknown question is exactly what was Stevens doing when he was killed at a site where essentially the CIA was funneling weapons to people we thought were "good" insurgents. And, we're never going to be told the truth on that by either party, because the neocons were up to their necks in it too.

What we learned has nothing to do with Benghazi. Hillary is a very secretive person, and she doesn't like telling people whom she spoke to and about what. If that is something that makes you not want to vote for her, you shouldn't vote for her. Frankly, there are several dems and gopers I prefer, but I don't think they'll be on the ballot.

That's what gets me..
If she didn't do anything, why continually fuckin LIE about it? What rational person wouldn't start thinking you did something wrong? Notice I said RATIONAL.
Like Benghazi.. shiot happens but WHY FUCKIN LIE?

She can't tell the truth which is that she sold classified info to our enemies. Why else would she put this info on a private server.?

Analysis

You think? or you know?

Next
No I don't think it said that. I think it's more likely that Hillary did not actually lie, but did not tell everything. Basically, all this sordid tale has disclosed is the entire DOS did not do what it should have done in Libya, but the unknown question is exactly what was Stevens doing when he was killed at a site where essentially the CIA was funneling weapons to people we thought were "good" insurgents. And, we're never going to be told the truth on that by either party, because the neocons were up to their necks in it too.

What we learned has nothing to do with Benghazi. Hillary is a very secretive person, and she doesn't like telling people whom she spoke to and about what. If that is something that makes you not want to vote for her, you shouldn't vote for her. Frankly, there are several dems and gopers I prefer, but I don't think they'll be on the ballot.

It does not matter to a point whether she lied or not, her server was and is illegal, for various reasons, not the least of which is that it contained U.S. information that could only be handled by employees cleared by the U.S. Government, and this did not happen and the man who knows this has already pleaded the fifth to avoid prison. Clinton knew this as did the State Dept and they all allowed it to happen, there will be hangings over this, and if Obama pardons Hillary he hangs himself.

Game over, the Trump card is dealt.

Forum List

Back