The Liberal NY Times has just hung Hillary Clinton

That's what gets me..
If she didn't do anything, why continually fuckin LIE about it? What rational person wouldn't start thinking you did something wrong? Notice I said RATIONAL.
Like Benghazi.. shiot happens but WHY FUCKIN LIE?
Hillary has a psychological condition that makes her lie, in her mind the lies are justified, because she is a politician and this is what politicians do. Everything she says is about getting or not losing votes, this is how her brain is wired, the value of truth has no meaning to her. That said, she hid what she did from the President, his State Dept, the FBI, the CIA and the NSA all, this is what a spy has to do in order to operate.

I keep reading about how she's history.

where did you see that? because i havent. nobody i know believes obama is actually going to follow all the way through with criminal charges agaisnt hillary that might put him in trouble.
nothing less than criminal charges would make our in the tank for Democrats media turn completely against her.

where did you see that? because i havent. nobody i know believes obama is actually going to follow all the way through with criminal charges agaisnt hillary that might put him in trouble.
nothing less than criminal charges would make our in the tank for Democrats media turn completely against her.
There has been thread after thread after thread about this, here.

and i can find threads with comments from others saying hillary and democrats are so corrupt nothing will happen to her even if she's guilty, which she clearly is

Obama can not legally influence the judicial system, if he does he is subject to extreme measures of law. Obama can however pardon Hillary, but in the process of doing this he will implicate himself in her crimes, because he did know what she was doing, and ignored it. The fact is that the State Dept did know about Clintons private server and allowed it, thus they also allowed the hacking. This case is way bigger than Hillary, and at this point all Obama wants is not to be impeached himself, it could happen.

Everyone knows hillary put classified info on her very hackable private server because she wanted it stolen by russia and china. And they paid her millions for doing so.
Or....she's an unprofessional clutz that doesn't deserve the trust of the American people.

If you want corruption.
If you want government that doesn't work.
If you want excuses instead of results. ....vote for Hillary.
Worst of all......if you want to have to listen to the nasal, whiny screaming of Hillary for 8 more years.....vote for her.
I don't think anyone is looking forward to that.

Get used to it, partisans fantasize about the destruction of figureheads in the other party...they can't help themselves.

You need to get used to it
I am used to it, actually I'm more than used to it, I find it quite funny.

Hillary Gotti is history
That would be nice but you'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting for it to actually happen.:)

Get used to it, partisans fantasize about the destruction of figureheads in the other party...they can't help themselves.
You need to get used to it, WashingtonPost.com: Nixon Resigns Hillary Gotti is history
Define "is history".

Walk us through this.
Her objective chances at election are null and void before the election even nears. She is walking line between what is good for politics and staying out of jail, at their intersection is the noose that she is putting around her own neck, after tying. Clinton can not lie, or tell the truth without contradicting another statement, she is just too ignorant to understand this, and she babbles on under oath.

Read the fucking thing next time moron...

Analysis

At the time Mrs. Clinton became secretary of state, in January 2009, the State Department’s written policy was that email generally be conducted on an “authorized” computer with adequate security measures. But because of perennial problems with the state.gov email system, many State Department employees found they had to use their private email accounts to get work done in a timely manner, especially while traveling. Critics of Mrs. Clinton have said that she did not follow the department’s rules and regulations governing email. The Clinton campaign disputes that contention.
Yeah she had an excuse for hiding subpoenaed docs under her bed back in the day, too.

She's a criminal, like most progs.

You need to get used to it, WashingtonPost.com: Nixon Resigns Hillary Gotti is history
Define "is history".
It's hard to be certain but from what I gather I'm pretty sure "history" involves a stint in a federal pound me in the ass prison for the bitch.

Obama can not legally influence the judicial system, if he does he is subject to extreme measures of law. Obama can however pardon Hillary, but in the process of doing this he will implicate himself in her crimes, because he did know what she was doing, and ignored it. The fact is that the State Dept did know about Clintons private server and allowed it, thus they also allowed the hacking. This case is way bigger than Hillary, and at this point all Obama wants is not to be impeached himself, it could happen.
Obama attempts to influence the supreme court every day. It's nothing to him if he breaks the law and recommends the FBI drop the case.

The fact is......he's trying to nail her......but he's giving her the option of quitting the campaign. That way it's all swept under the rug. Problem is, he's dealing with a Clinton.....and Clintons never quit......unless they see a way to make a comeback. If she quits now....she'll never be president.

Define "is history".

Walk us through this.
Her objective chances at election are null and void before the election even nears. She is walking line between what is good for politics and staying out of jail, at their intersection is the noose that she is putting around her own neck, after tying. Clinton can not lie, or tell the truth without contradicting another statement, she is just too ignorant to understand this, and she babbles on under oath.
This would probably require some kind of indictment or formal charges between now and the election.

What would that look like, and what would her exit look like?

Read the fucking thing next time moron...

Analysis

At the time Mrs. Clinton became secretary of state, in January 2009, the State Department’s written policy was that email generally be conducted on an “authorized” computer with adequate security measures. But because of perennial problems with the state.gov email system, many State Department employees found they had to use their private email accounts to get work done in a timely manner, especially while traveling. Critics of Mrs. Clinton have said that she did not follow the department’s rules and regulations governing email. The Clinton campaign disputes that contention.
Any State dept employee who used a private e-mail system, Google AOL Yahoo still has these e-mails stored on various servers around the World, open to anyone who can get to this info, it's idiotic.

Obama attempts to influence the supreme court every day. It's nothing to him if he breaks the law and recommends the FBI drop the case.

The fact is......he's trying to nail her......but he's giving her the option of quitting the campaign. That way it's all swept under the rug. Problem is, he's dealing with a Clinton.....and Clintons never quit......unless they see a way to make a comeback. If she quits now....she'll never be president.
True, but if the FBI lets itself be intimidated they themselves are subject to the law.

Define "is history".

Walk us through this.
This would probably require some kind of indictment or formal charges between now and the election.

What would that look like, and what would her exit look like?
Her exit is already planned, all she has to say is I have a headache and get an MRI which will reveal health issues that have already been reported.

Forum List

Back