The liberal plan

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
As everyone should know in order for Hillary to get elected she's going to need all the know nothing stupid fucks to vote for her. And how she'll do that is by playing the race, gender, gay & any other identity politics card she has.

So let's make a pact right now that we're not going to stoop to her level. Leave the unnecessary gay & race bullshit conversations in the gutter where they belong. Make this election about the things that matter. Prove you're not just an Internet troll who can't wait to insult Americans that are not like you. Rise above it and bring the rest of the country along for the ride. SHOW America what conservatives can do when not led around on a leash by some stupid liberal talking point.

Or continue being fools

I'm afraid the Tea Party (American Taliban) has the market cornered on Know-Nothing Stupid Fucks.

Guess gramps will be voting for Hillary - take a look, Gramps.

pavillion-black-floor-mirror.jpg

Know-nothing stupid fuck.

As everyone should know in order for Hillary to get elected she's going to need all the know nothing stupid fucks to vote for her. And how she'll do that is by playing the race, gender, gay & any other identity politics card she has.

So let's make a pact right now that we're not going to stoop to her level. Leave the unnecessary gay & race bullshit conversations in the gutter where they belong. Make this election about the things that matter. Prove you're not just an Internet troll who can't wait to insult Americans that are not like you. Rise above it and bring the rest of the country along for the ride. SHOW America what conservatives can do when not led around on a leash by some stupid liberal talking point.

Or continue being fools

So you'll go out and get the core of the republican party, the voters in the south you know the no shoes, no teeth, rednecks and ridgerunners. Those that are the most intelligents in the party.

To get them to the voters booth you'll need something, so my suggestion would be invest in some very large fans at the polls and cook up some ribs they'll be there in a heart beat.

Now to insure them voting for the correct person get the voting board to agree to let you put a thumb print of BBQ sauce by his name and bingo you'll be successful;

Not being led around on leash. Sounds like a game plan, I'm stoked.

I'm afraid the Tea Party (American Taliban) has the market cornered on Know-Nothing Stupid Fucks.

Ah 57 state Frank strikes again! :rofl:

You voted for a guy doesn't even know how many states are in the USA! The kids who heard Bush reading My Pet Goat know more that your pick for POTUS!

I guess no one can blame you for being a typically humorless conservative! :rofl:

Hey did you hear, some congressman said that an island was going to tip over too! :rofl:

Are Gramps and others on the right aware of the fact that they're lying, or are they aware of the fact that they're lying and just don't care.

Forum List

Back