The Liberals Are Successfully Rewriting History

That's what they want you to think. Money still spends, now Alexander Hamilton is closer to being a footnote in American history because of the BLM movement.

So, Tubman is a lesser contributor to the American story than Hamilton?

According to liberals:
-every black person who ever existed, and who exists today, is a saint and victim of the evil white people
-every white person who ever existed, and exists today, is an evil oppressor
Why rewrite history when you can rewrite the present.

Don't freak out just yet.
Yes, they put a black slave on the front of the $20 bill but she remains supervised by the slave owner on the back.
Harriet Tubman was not a slave.

If she lived today she would undoubtedly think of herself as a slave.

She was born a slave and remained so for nearly thirty years.

http://www.biography.com/people/harriet-tubman-9511430
Synopsis
Harriet Tubman was an American bondwoman who escaped from slavery in the South to become a leading abolitionist before the American Civil War. She was born in Maryland in 1820, and successfully escaped in 1849.

The tubby is going to be the most drawn on and decorated bill in history. There will be tubbies with moustsches, beards and nasty racial slurs.

I'm sure you'll devote a great deal of effort towards that.

It's a great way to show your patriotism, denigrating American heroes that have achieved more than you.
The TUBBY! She did quite a bit of good for slaves. For America the nation, she was no hero. That's ridiculous.

Yes, being an escaped slave and crossing back into the south innumerable times to be the most prolific conductor of the underground railroad who guided thousands to freedom and then later crossing back as the most prolific spy for the union forces is not contributing in any way.

Read a book dude.

No one rewrites history like the left. They layer their lies so you have to uncover each layer before digging on to the next.

The only rewriting of tubby's history is making her a Democrat. She was a staunch Republican who carried a sidearm and a rifle everywhere she went. If unrevised history is to be believed, Harriet Tubman was a deadly shot.

Yet a liberal nonetheless.

Obama gets his change in a $20 bill. Now all the dopers can make a new saying when buying their next fix.
Gimme a Happy Trip.
How much you want? I'll take a Tubby?

The tubby is going to be the most drawn on and decorated bill in history. There will be tubbies with moustsches, beards and nasty racial slurs.

It's a great way to show your patriotism, denigrating American heroes that have achieved more than you.
The TUBBY! She did quite a bit of good for slaves. For America the nation, she was no hero. That's ridiculous.
You are a truely stupid person...

As opposed to someone who doesn't know basic spelling rules other people learned in elementary school?

Putting Aunt Jemima on the $20 bill is better? How so?

The days of my thinking you're a racist are definitely coming to a middle.

Okay, frankly, I think that this whole thing about the $20 is a lot of political correctness.

Of course, Jackson would have cringed at the thought of being put on paper money, so it's probably for the best. And there's the whole genocide thing.

But if you were going to put a woman on the currency, they should have put Susan B. Anthony on it.

Susan B. Anthony got her own coin with it's own design. It was intended to be a replacement for the Eisenhower dollar, which was much bigger. It wasn't widely accepted not because of who was on it but that it was so much like a quarter.

With the exception of Alexander Hamilton, a valid exception, hasn't our currency only had Presidents on it?

No, Ben Franklin was never President.

Yes, being an escaped slave and crossing back into the south innumerable times to be the most prolific conductor of the underground railroad who guided thousands to freedom and then later crossing back as the most prolific spy for the union forces is not contributing in any way.

Read a book dude.
What tubby did, as heroic and admirable affected the nation not at all. Her efforts did not extend beyond her own sphere of influence. She is not an American hero.

Read a book dude.
What tubby did, as heroic and admirable affected the nation not at all. Her efforts did not extend beyond her own sphere of influence. She is not an American hero.

You've proven quite clearly to not know anything about her so it really doesn't matter what you think. Accept it and move on or continue your empty....:blahblah:.

Putting Aunt Jemima on the $20 bill is better? How so?

The days of my thinking you're a racist are definitely coming to a middle.

Okay, frankly, I think that this whole thing about the $20 is a lot of political correctness.

Of course, Jackson would have cringed at the thought of being put on paper money, so it's probably for the best. And there's the whole genocide thing.

But if you were going to put a woman on the currency, they should have put Susan B. Anthony on it.

Susan B. Anthony got her own coin with it's own design. It was intended to be a replacement for the Eisenhower dollar, which was much bigger. It wasn't widely accepted not because of who was on it but that it was so much like a quarter.

With the exception of Alexander Hamilton, a valid exception, hasn't our currency only had Presidents on it?

No, Ben Franklin was never President.

Missed Ben. However, although Ben was never President, he was one of those considered for the office. Being very old, even by today's standards, in declining health, and knowing Washington was very popular and qualified, he indicated he wasn't interested.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't or couldn't have been. He chose not to run despite being qualified for the position. Had he run and won, Ben would have not only been the first President but the first one to die in office. Seems he knew what he was talking about.

Read a book dude.

You've proven quite clearly to not know anything about her so it really doesn't matter what you think. Accept it and move on or continue your empty....:blahblah:.

Those that support her being on the $20 have proven quite clearly that they didn't need to know but two things about her.

Read a book dude.

Those that support her being on the $20 have proven quite clearly that they didn't need to know but two things about her.

?

You are a truely stupid person...

As opposed to someone who doesn't know basic spelling rules other people learned in elementary school?
Then don't "out" yourself and we won't know...

I am looking forward to the release of the Tubman bill just to watch the racist's heads explode everytime they use the ATM.

That's what they want you to think. Money still spends, now Alexander Hamilton is closer to being a footnote in American history because of the BLM movement.
I meant to say Andrew Jackson will be a footnote. Why don't they put the black woman on back? So in essence when it comes to money, Jackson is now sittin' at the back of the...bill?

And your problem with that is.....?

Read a book dude.

Those who oppose her have proven quite clearly that they only needed to know one thing about her to oppose the bill.

Forum List

Back