The Liberals Are Successfully Rewriting History

If you think this makes Jackson just a footnote in our history then you're an overly dramatic crybaby. He is the only American President with an era named after him, but apparently not being on the front of the twenty erases all that. Whiners.
The point is what did this woman do for America? NOTHING!!! It's more liberal Obama followers and the rise of the BLM movement

If you think this makes Jackson just a footnote in our history then you're an overly dramatic crybaby. He is the only American President with an era named after him, but apparently not being on the front of the twenty erases all that. Whiners.
The point is what did this woman do for America? NOTHING!!! It's more liberal Obama followers and the rise of the BLM movement

So...........in your opinion, slavery should still be around? Harriett Tubman helped get a lot of slaves to freedom, which in turn helped bring about equality for everyone after the Civil War.

Too bad it took another 100 years before blacks had the full right to vote.

I wish you had just as much grasp of our history as you do your tissues. :crybaby:

Notice the how the Treasury department altered the coinage of the Lincoln penny and the quarter and the nickle but they never touched the FDR dime? Wasn't it Carter who tried to turn the U.S. into a metric system? How did those $2.00 bills work out and those $1.00 coins? Everything is political to the left.

So...........in your opinion, slavery should still be around? Harriett Tubman helped get a lot of slaves to freedom, which in turn helped bring about equality for everyone after the Civil War.

Too bad it took another 100 years before blacks had the full right to vote.
Yup it's all about the blacks again. And the ones with 15 children and loot,steal,burn,shoot...that's all I hear about on the news. They are free to turn America into their own.

Notice the how the Treasury department altered the coinage of the Lincoln penny and the quarter and the nickle but they never touched the FDR dime? Wasn't it Carter who tried to turn the U.S. into a metric system? How did those $2.00 bills work out and those $1.00 coins? Everything is political to the left.

Actually, we have had $2.00 bills all along. Still do.

Dollar coins would have been a great idea. A dollar coin will last for decades, while a dollar bill will usually wear out in a couple of years.

A lot of the alterations to the coins were either to commemorate special events or to give the coin collectors something to be excited about.

^^^ Whines about how the left makes everything political while attempting to politicize the alterations of our coinage. Too bad we can't harness irony as an alternative energy source.

I wish you had just as much grasp of our history as you do your tissues. :crybaby:
Ok get on google...ready set go!
How many black,colored,people of color,those of the NAACP,and BLM have contributed a recent breakthrough in chemistry,electronics,real contributions to the health and welfare of America. And add a percentage of those who have made a great discovery of late?

Ok get on google...ready set go!
How many black,colored,people of color,those of the NAACP,and BLM have contributed a recent breakthrough in chemistry,electronics,real contributions to the health and welfare of America. And add a percentage of those who have made a great discovery of late?

Oh, please. You're going to bitch and moan regardless. Clearly you are not aware that people must be deceased if they are going to be placed on our currency.

She didn't kill enough natives to warrant bumping Jackson to the back seat that's for sure.

Hamilton was a zero.

You clearly do not know much of Hamilton if that is truly your opinion. Besides, Jackson is on the twenty, not Hamilton.
You obviously are here for an arguement and nothing else. If you really read this thread you would have seen my correction. Get a life and a new place for your stupid comments.

I was correcting the error of the person I was responding to. Funny that you tell me to get a life while you cry about Tubman on the twenty. Physician, heal thyself.

Also, I'll comment on the any thread I please. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Hamilton was a zero.

You clearly do not know much of Hamilton if that is truly your opinion. Besides, Jackson is on the twenty, not Hamilton.
You obviously are here for an arguement and nothing else. If you really read this thread you would have seen my correction. Get a life and a new place for your stupid comments.

I was correcting the error of the person I was responding to. Funny that you tell me to get a life while you cry about Tubman on the twenty. Physician, heal thyself.

Also, I'll comment on the any thread I please. Don't like it? Tough shit.
It's for people like you why there is a place like USMB. Nobody cares about your cursing. But you get your jollies here. Now go to bed...sweet libtard dreams.

Forum List

Back