The Liberals Are Successfully Rewriting History

History isn't being rewritten, I do think presidents should continue to be on the money, we can honor Harriet Tubman and others on coins and this can be a rotating thing. Have someone on the dime for ten years, then someone else. Lincoln should stay on the penny and we should continue making pennies even if they cost a dime to make. And all the college bowl games should go back to their original names like the Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl, and Orange Bowl.

Not everything is better when changed.

Don't use the tubby. When offered in change ask for two tens instead.

The tubby is going to be the most drawn on and decorated bill in history. There will be tubbies with moustsches, beards and nasty racial slurs.
You'll be long dead by 2030 when it enters circulation.
I won't you will be but I will still be able to piss on your ashes.
There's nothing you could say that could convince me that your bitter old ass has any control over your bowels or bladder
Most deranged people are so mired in their delusions that they cannot be convinced of anything. You should be admired for recognizing your limitations.

Or, are you just another racist bigot who is pissed that there's a black woman on the 20 dollar bill?

Lol, it never fails.....

WhyChickenCrossedRoad_zpsd1e1hgag.jpg

According to liberals:
-every black person who ever existed, and who exists today, is a saint and victim of the evil white people
-every white person who ever existed, and exists today, is an evil oppressor

That's what they want you to think. Money still spends, now Alexander Hamilton is closer to being a footnote in American history because of the BLM movement.
I meant to say Andrew Jackson will be a footnote. Why don't they put the black woman on back? So in essence when it comes to money, Jackson is now sittin' at the back of the...bill?

The tubby is going to be the most drawn on and decorated bill in history. There will be tubbies with moustsches, beards and nasty racial slurs.

I'm sure you'll devote a great deal of effort towards that.

It's a great way to show your patriotism, denigrating American heroes that have achieved more than you.
The TUBBY! She did quite a bit of good for slaves. For America the nation, she was no hero. That's ridiculous.
You are a truely stupid person...

History isn't being rewritten, I do think presidents should continue to be on the money, we can honor Harriet Tubman and others on coins and this can be a rotating thing. Have someone on the dime for ten years, then someone else. Lincoln should stay on the penny and we should continue making pennies even if they cost a dime to make. And all the college bowl games should go back to their original names like the Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl, and Orange Bowl.

Some things are better changed, like this...

How the F*** is it "rewriting history" when it's nothing more than honoring someone from history by putting them on the money?

What history exactly is being "rewritten"?

Or, are you just another racist bigot who is pissed that there's a black woman on the 20 dollar bill?

Why are we honoring Aunt Jemima?

Some things are better changed, like this...

Putting Aunt Jemima on the $20 bill is better? How so?

The days of my thinking you're a racist are definitely coming to a middle.

Okay, frankly, I think that this whole thing about the $20 is a lot of political correctness.

Of course, Jackson would have cringed at the thought of being put on paper money, so it's probably for the best. And there's the whole genocide thing.

But if you were going to put a woman on the currency, they should have put Susan B. Anthony on it.

Went out and purchased a bunch pens, now, did you? What a silly little nasty bitch you are.

The days of my thinking you're a racist are definitely coming to a middle.

Okay, frankly, I think that this whole thing about the $20 is a lot of political correctness.

Of course, Jackson would have cringed at the thought of being put on paper money, so it's probably for the best. And there's the whole genocide thing.

But if you were going to put a woman on the currency, they should have put Susan B. Anthony on it.

Susan B. Anthony got her own coin with it's own design. It was intended to be a replacement for the Eisenhower dollar, which was much bigger. It wasn't widely accepted not because of who was on it but that it was so much like a quarter.

With the exception of Alexander Hamilton, a valid exception, hasn't our currency only had Presidents on it?

Jackson is still going to be on the bill. Just not on the front of the bill. Also, quit whining.

Went out and purchased a bunch pens, now, did you? What a silly little nasty bitch you are.
Buy stock in the Sharpie company.

Each tubby will won't be in circulation long enough to make financial sense. They will be single use, or close to it, currency. Not to mention that the tubby will be a national flyer for racist screeds.

It might last 6 months to a year.

Don't freak out just yet.
Yes, they put a black slave on the front of the $20 bill but she remains supervised by the slave owner on the back.

Don't freak out just yet.
Yes, they put a black slave on the front of the $20 bill but she remains supervised by the slave owner on the back.
Harriet Tubman was not a slave.

If she lived today she would undoubtedly think of herself as a slave.

Forum List

Back