The Liberals Are Successfully Rewriting History

Putting Aunt Jemima on the $20 bill is better? How so?

The days of my thinking you're a racist are definitely coming to a middle.

Okay, frankly, I think that this whole thing about the $20 is a lot of political correctness.

Of course, Jackson would have cringed at the thought of being put on paper money, so it's probably for the best. And there's the whole genocide thing.

But if you were going to put a woman on the currency, they should have put Susan B. Anthony on it.

Susan B. Anthony got her own coin with it's own design. It was intended to be a replacement for the Eisenhower dollar, which was much bigger. It wasn't widely accepted not because of who was on it but that it was so much like a quarter.

With the exception of Alexander Hamilton, a valid exception, hasn't our currency only had Presidents on it?

No, Ben Franklin was never President.

Missed Ben. However, although Ben was never President, he was one of those considered for the office. Being very old, even by today's standards, in declining health, and knowing Washington was very popular and qualified, he indicated he wasn't interested.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't or couldn't have been. He chose not to run despite being qualified for the position. Had he run and won, Ben would have not only been the first President but the first one to die in office. Seems he knew what he was talking about.

1-marthawashington.jpg

Martha Washington

7-johnmarshall.jpg

John Marshall

3-runningantelope.jpg

Chief Running Antelope

The tubby is going to be the most drawn on and decorated bill in history. There will be tubbies with moustsches, beards and nasty racial slurs.

I'm sure you'll devote a great deal of effort towards that.

It's a great way to show your patriotism, denigrating American heroes that have achieved more than you.
The TUBBY! She did quite a bit of good for slaves. For America the nation, she was no hero. That's ridiculous.

I am looking forward to the release of the Tubman bill just to watch the racist's heads explode everytime they use the ATM.
And those bills will stop circulation right there. The next stop is back at the bank as spoiled currency.

Do like I and many others will. Refuse to use the coon cash. :)

Andrew Jackson, founder of the filthy democratic party, architect of the "Trail of Tears" was a pile of shit. Tubman on the other hand, was a true American hero.

This one is a no brainer.
Jackson was a great American hero and someone to be looked up to and applauded. The other is a filthy coon that helped farm equipment leave the farm.

Always enlightening to see American racists put their fears on display.
There is no fear. What fear? What you see is a refusal to accept revisionist history. This is no I won't writ large. Soon to be actually written down.

That's what they want you to think. Money still spends, now Alexander Hamilton is closer to being a footnote in American history because of the BLM movement.
I meant to say Andrew Jackson will be a footnote. Why don't they put the black woman on back? So in essence when it comes to money, Jackson is now sittin' at the back of the...bill?

And your problem with that is.....?
Blacks are trying to make America into their own. What about the indigenous tribes of America? They paid more for the white man's America than any slave. Some people just can't see things for what they are. Trump oughta send all slave babies back to Africa. You never hear the blacks up in a roar about Boko Haram . At least not from the ones who where brought here to the land of plenty. Where they keep claiming they are owed something.

That's what they want you to think. Money still spends, now Alexander Hamilton is closer to being a footnote in American history because of the BLM movement.
I meant to say Andrew Jackson will be a footnote. Why don't they put the black woman on back? So in essence when it comes to money, Jackson is now sittin' at the back of the...bill?

And your problem with that is.....?
Blacks are trying to make America into their own. What about the indigenous tribes of America? They paid more for the white man's America than any slave. Some people just can't see things for what they are. Trump oughta send all slave babies back to Africa. You never hear the blacks up in a roar about Boko Haram . At least not from the ones who where brought here to the land of plenty. Where they keep claiming they are owed something.

Exactly HOW are blacks trying to make America into their own? Is this why the Tea Party radicals (who are mostly white) are saying that they need to take America back?

Is it because they're afraid of white people becoming a minority?

Put blacks on the back of the bill – priceless.

Put blacks on the back of the bill – priceless.
Thank you...

If you think this makes Jackson just a footnote in our history then you're an overly dramatic crybaby. He is the only American President with an era named after him, but apparently not being on the front of the twenty erases all that. Whiners.

Forum List

Back