The Liberals Are Successfully Rewriting History

Hamilton was a zero.

You clearly do not know much of Hamilton if that is truly your opinion. Besides, Jackson is on the twenty, not Hamilton.
You obviously are here for an arguement and nothing else. If you really read this thread you would have seen my correction. Get a life and a new place for your stupid comments.

I was correcting the error of the person I was responding to. Funny that you tell me to get a life while you cry about Tubman on the twenty. Physician, heal thyself.

Also, I'll comment on the any thread I please. Don't like it? Tough shit.
It's for people like you why there is a place like USMB. Nobody cares about your cursing. But you get your jollies here. Now go to bed...sweet libtard dreams.

Nobody cares about your weepy whines about Tubman.

Liberals will rewrite history and repackage the present when they can get away with it. Of course they should be challenged. It won't help them but it should be done.

This is a war. So far just an ideological war with some actual skirmishes. It needs to be fought over ideological lines. One way is to make the tubby a very expensive single use currency. Tear it in half, write on it. Anything that gets it sent back and packaged for burning. If the government has to torch a few million dollars of brand new bills they will find the tubby cost prohibitive.
Harriet Tubman is not an American Hero. She did great things. She just never reached the stature of a national hero.

I am looking forward to the release of the Tubman bill just to watch the racist's heads explode everytime they use the ATM.
Do you really believe that? Are you truly that stupid?

Most people dont really give a flying fuck if they put some black womans face on a bill, especially other black people.

They would much prefer to have jobs for their teen age kids and reduced crime in their neighborhoods, shit4brains.

Do like I and many others will. Refuse to use the coon cash. :)

Andrew Jackson, founder of the filthy democratic party, architect of the "Trail of Tears" was a pile of shit. Tubman on the other hand, was a true American hero.

This one is a no brainer.
You judge Jackson far too harshly.

He was a hero of his time, with al the flaws that leaves him.

True, were he alive today he would die of shock, but that doesnt mean he would not have been able to adapt.

If you think this makes Jackson just a footnote in our history then you're an overly dramatic crybaby. He is the only American President with an era named after him, but apparently not being on the front of the twenty erases all that. Whiners.
But in our new one dimensional thinking of today, Jackson owned slaves, therefore Jackson = racist.

It is bullshit, buth then the first year of this millenia is the year 2001, not 2000, too, but whats the point of arguing about it with morons?

How the F*** is it "rewriting history" when it's nothing more than honoring someone from history by putting them on the money?

What history exactly is being "rewritten"?

Or, are you just another racist bigot who is pissed that there's a black woman on the 20 dollar bill?
How about a non-president on a bill. The only non-president.

If you think this makes Jackson just a footnote in our history then you're an overly dramatic crybaby. He is the only American President with an era named after him, but apparently not being on the front of the twenty erases all that. Whiners.
But in our new one dimensional thinking of today, Jackson owned slaves, therefore Jackson = racist.

It is bullshit, buth then the first year of this millenia is the year 2001, not 2000, too, but whats the point of arguing about it with morons?

^^The ramblings of a damaged mind.
How do you believe it's possible that a man can believe it's OK to enslave another without believing he is superior?

I am looking forward to the release of the Tubman bill just to watch the racist's heads explode everytime they use the ATM.

Most people dont really give a flying fuck if they put some black womans face on a bill, especially other black people.

They would much prefer to have jobs for their teen age kids and reduced crime in their neighborhoods, shit4brains.

Most people are not idiot racists.

But for people like Shootspeeder and Odium and Stevie the Racist- yeah I am looking forward to their heads exploding by being given a 20 dollar bill with Tubman on it.

Why do you think that most people are racists?

Most people are not racists. Most people don't care. To the left anyone who is not actively engaged in obesience is a racist. Hence, most people are racists.

Getting a tubby bill won't cause anyone's head to explode. At worst, it will provide some doodling paper.

What is bullshit is your claim that the only reason to consider Jackson a racist is because he owned slaves
There are lots of reasons to consider Jackson a racist
  1. Virtually everyone from that era was a racist
  2. Jackson did own black slaves- which most of us consider to be a 'bad' thing now- and fundamentally racist.
  3. Jackson instructed troops under his command to kill Indian women and children as part of his campaigns against the Creek and the Cherokee
  4. Jackson proposed and signed the Indian Relocation Act- the forceable removal of Native Americans from the SE to West of the Mississippi.
Jackson quote on Native Americans:
Established in the midst of another and a superior race, and without appreciating the causes of their inferiority or seeking to control them, they must necessarily yield to the force of circumstances and ere long disappear.”

Yeah Jackson was a racist. I could come up with some good things he did as President- but probably the most virulently racist American President we had.

Liberals will rewrite history and repackage the present when they can get away with it. Of course they should be challenged. It won't help them but it should be done.

This is a war. So far just an ideological war with some actual skirmishes. It needs to be fought over ideological lines. One way is to make the tubby a very expensive single use currency. Tear it in half, write on it. Anything that gets it sent back and packaged for burning. If the government has to torch a few million dollars of brand new bills they will find the tubby cost prohibitive.
Harriet Tubman is not an American Hero. She did great things. She just never reached the stature of a national hero.

Yeah- racists like you just can't stand the idea of a black woman on the 20 dollar bill.

....Why do you think that most people are racists?

I said, "Most people dont really give a flying fuck if they put some black womans face on a bill, especially other black people.
They would much prefer to have jobs for their teen age kids and reduced crime in their neighborhoods, shit4brains."

How in the hell does that equate to asserting that most people are racists in your mind?

I said, "Most people dont really give a flying fuck if they put some black womans face on a bill, especially other black people.
They would much prefer to have jobs for their teen age kids and reduced crime in their neighborhoods, shit4brains."

How in the hell does that equate to asserting that most people are racists in your mind?

Well lets look at what I said- and what you said

Me: I am looking forward to the release of the Tubman bill just to watch the racist's heads explode everytime they use the ATM.- I specifically named 'racists'- not most Americans- or Americans- 'racists'

You: (cut out your usual name calling) Most people dont really give a flying fuck if they put some black womans face on a bill, especially other black people.- I refer to 'racists'- you refer to 'Most people'

You either were inferring that most people are racists- or you just are too stupid to be able to read the words in my post.

Me: I am looking forward to the release of the Tubman bill just to watch the racist's heads explode everytime they use the ATM.- I specifically named 'racists'- not most Americans- or Americans- 'racists'

You: (cut out your usual name calling) Most people dont really give a flying fuck if they put some black womans face on a bill, especially other black people.- I refer to 'racists'- you refer to 'Most people'

You either were inferring that most people are racists- or you just are too stupid to be able to read the words in my post.
Lol, again you cut out the relevant part of my quote. The group of people I am referring to are those who want crime free neighborhoods and jobs available for their teen age kids.

The only reason that that is racist to you is because I and they are not jumping on your little retard band wagon and demanding that all our Treasury notes have the latest libtard agenda scripted all over them.

Lol, again you cut out the relevant part of my quote. The group of people I am referring to are those who want crime free neighborhoods and jobs available for their teen age kids.

The only reason that that is racist to you is because I and they are not jumping on your little retard band wagon and demanding that all our Treasury notes have the latest libtard agenda scripted all over them.

So when I spoke of 'racists' and you replied to my post-

Quote:

Most people

Were you responding to my post about racists- or what were you responding to? I was referring to 'racists'- you brought up 'most people'- if you were not calling most people racists- why did you refer to most people when I was talking about racists?

How the F*** is it "rewriting history" when it's nothing more than honoring someone from history by putting them on the money?

What history exactly is being "rewritten"?

Or, are you just another racist bigot who is pissed that there's a black woman on the 20 dollar bill?
Just in time for the DNC 'house negroes' to be told how wonderful LIB are.
I don't care if they put Daffy Duck's picture on the currency.
I care about a fucking twenty dollar bill being worth twenty dollars.
Clinton plans to announce the 'National Day of The Negro'. The day will feature free KFC meals for all negroes.

Yeah- racists like you just can't stand the idea of a black woman on the 20 dollar bill.
Being a black woman is not sufficiently heroic to occupy a place reserved for truly heroic or patriotic people.

You make my point for me. Merely being black is heroic. Sorry. No it's not. Black women are not heroic simply because they are women and black.

Forum List

Back