The Liberals Are Successfully Rewriting History

How the F*** is it "rewriting history" when it's nothing more than honoring someone from history by putting them on the money?

What history exactly is being "rewritten"?

Or, are you just another racist bigot who is pissed that there's a black woman on the 20 dollar bill?
How about a non-president on a bill. The only non-president.

Again, there are already two non-presidents on US currency: Alexander Hamiltion (who never rose any higher than Treasury Secretary), and Ben Franklin.

Liberals will rewrite history and repackage the present when they can get away with it. Of course they should be challenged. It won't help them but it should be done.

This is a war. So far just an ideological war with some actual skirmishes. It needs to be fought over ideological lines. One way is to make the tubby a very expensive single use currency. Tear it in half, write on it. Anything that gets it sent back and packaged for burning. If the government has to torch a few million dollars of brand new bills they will find the tubby cost prohibitive.
Harriet Tubman is not an American Hero. She did great things. She just never reached the stature of a national hero.

Yeah- racists like you just can't stand the idea of a black woman on the 20 dollar bill.
Being a black woman is not sufficiently heroic to occupy a place reserved for truly heroic or patriotic people.

You make my point for me. Merely being black is heroic. Sorry. No it's not. Black women are not heroic simply because they are women and black.

Well, in all fairness, there's a lot more to Harriet Tubman than simply being black. They at least chose someone who actually DID something notable and worthwhile, rather than someone who's only "accomplishment" is to run his/her gums and "community organize" (yes, I'm looking at you, Obama).

Now that you bring it up, slavery was a regional issue. The war between the states was a national issue but tubby ran an underground rail road for the benefit of escaped slaves. Not the benefit of the whole country.

Sorry, no matter how you slice this tub, the woman never made national hero. Although, her staunch republican self must have been a sight with her double sidearms and rifle in her hands. She could be a hero for the NRA. The nation not so much.

Because of course to Tipsy......slaves were not part of the United States..
They were but their plight had no national significance.
Their plight made this the wealthiest nation on the face of the Earth.
OMG..you are stupid!!!
Oh please. They were replaced by machines while the country was still fledgling.

Slaves mean more to you than their actual position warrants and THAT is the liberal rewriting of history.
So please showcase your ignorance for all to see.
Did slavery and it's profits not make America the wealthiest nation in the world???

No.

How the F*** is it "rewriting history" when it's nothing more than honoring someone from history by putting them on the money?

Or, are you just another racist bigot who is pissed that there's a black woman on the 20 dollar bill?

Again, there are already two non-presidents on US currency: Alexander Hamiltion (who never rose any higher than Treasury Secretary), and Ben Franklin.
Hamilton and Franklin were both founding fathers. They were the Patriots that took the country from England.

Harriett Tubman, as many things as she did was never a figure of national significance.

The whole fluff is to make currency politically correct. It's disgraceful.

I like Harriet Tubman, tbh. I think people get smacked in the face by leftist nonsense so much that in their daze they're inclined to think, oh here's more of it. But step back and take this as a good development, honestly. For what it's worth, Harriet Tubman bitch slapped Democrats; so, they got another thing coming if they're trying to claim her, anyways.

Yet it is not Democrats that are whining about Harriet Tubman being on the face of the 20 bill

Its all Trump voters.

Well, if so, then if so. It doesn't erase that you're putting up a felon for the highest office in the land.

Nope- I am voting for a woman with no criminal record, with actual experience in government- and I have no problem with Harriet Tubman being on the $20.00 bill.

It is Trump voters who are wigging out about Tubman being on our currency.

And that is no surprise.

Hamilton and Franklin were both founding fathers. They were the Patriots that took the country from England.

Harriett Tubman, as many things as she did was never a figure of national significance.

The whole fluff is to make currency politically correct. It's disgraceful.

Tipsy- another Trump voter upset that a black woman will be on our currency.

I like Harriet Tubman, tbh. I think people get smacked in the face by leftist nonsense so much that in their daze they're inclined to think, oh here's more of it. But step back and take this as a good development, honestly. For what it's worth, Harriet Tubman bitch slapped Democrats; so, they got another thing coming if they're trying to claim her, anyways.

Yet it is not Democrats that are whining about Harriet Tubman being on the face of the 20 bill

Its all Trump voters.

Well, if so, then if so. It doesn't erase that you're putting up a felon for the highest office in the land.

Nope- I am voting for a woman with no criminal record, with actual experience in government- and I have no problem with Harriet Tubman being on the $20.00 bill.

And that is no surprise.

Does Jill Stein have no criminal record?

If they're going to remove Jackson from the face of a bill, the face should be that of a native-American, as he was directly responsible for the "Trail of Tears" in violation of the Supreme Court's decision that he could not forcibly relocate Native Americans west of the Mississippi river.

Its all Trump voters.

And that is no surprise.
No. There's no surprise there. Trump voters are generally more intelligent than democrats and not as susceptible to political correctness.

Tubman's sole criteria is she's black and a woman. That's all it takes. How vapid.

Its all Trump voters.

And that is no surprise.

Does Donald Trump have no criminal record?

Its all Trump voters.

And that is no surprise.
No. There's no surprise there. Trump voters are generally more intelligent than democrats and not as susceptible to political correctness..

Donald Trump supporters are generally racists and anti-black, anti-hispanic and anti-women.

They object to 'political correctness' because they like to be able to say what they really think of blacks, hispanics and women.

If they're going to remove Jackson from the face of a bill, the face should be that of a native-American, as he was directly responsible for the "Trail of Tears" in violation of the Supreme Court's decision that he could not forcibly relocate Native Americans west of the Mississippi river.
Is there a native American that is a national hero? Not who is the most pathetic, but who was heroic in the service of the country.

Is there a native American that is a national hero? Not who is the most pathetic, but who was heroic in the service of the country.

Dunno if there was a single Native American who was a national hero, but there was a group of them in WWII who were instrumental in helping us win..................a group of Navajo who were known as the "Windtalkers". It seems that the Navajo language was so difficult to learn that it was it's own ready made code.

Maybe we could post a group picture of them.

They could limit appearance of currency to founders only. There are a number signers of the Declaration of Independence that have never gotten recognition.

They could limit appearance of currency to founders only. There are a number signers of the Declaration of Independence that have never gotten recognition.

But the point is they haven't yet, so anyone can be put on the face of our currency if they pass through the various committees to do so.

Go lobby Congress, see if they can change it for you.

Its all Trump voters.

And that is no surprise.

Does Donald Trump have no criminal record?

If you have any point you'd like to make. I don't go on goose chases.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back