The Liberals Are Successfully Rewriting History

She may have been a hero to slaves, not so much to the entire nation.

And yes, I would have more than enough balls to do that, if I cared. I'd do it for lost dogs.

Because of course to Tipsy......slaves were not part of the United States.....
Now that you bring it up, slavery was a regional issue. The war between the states was a national issue but tubby ran an underground rail road for the benefit of escaped slaves. Not the benefit of the whole country.

Sorry, no matter how you slice this tub, the woman never made national hero. Although, her staunch republican self must have been a sight with her double sidearms and rifle in her hands. She could be a hero for the NRA. The nation not so much.

Because of course to Tipsy......slaves were not part of the United States..
They were but their plight had no national significance.
Their plight made this the wealthiest nation on the face of the Earth.
OMG..you are stupid!!!
Oh please. They were replaced by machines while the country was still fledgling.

Slaves mean more to you than their actual position warrants and THAT is the liberal rewriting of history.

Because of course to Tipsy......slaves were not part of the United States.....
Now that you bring it up, slavery was a regional issue. The war between the states was a national issue but tubby ran an underground rail road for the benefit of escaped slaves. Not the benefit of the whole country.

Sorry, no matter how you slice this tub, the woman never made national hero. Although, her staunch republican self must have been a sight with her double sidearms and rifle in her hands. She could be a hero for the NRA. The nation not so much.

OMG..you are stupid!!!
Oh please. They were replaced by machines while the country was still fledgling.

Slaves mean more to you than their actual position warrants and THAT is the liberal rewriting of history.
So please showcase your ignorance for all to see.
Did slavery and it's profits not make America the wealthiest nation in the world???

Had Lincoln not been assassinated he would have rounded up every last one and sent them all back to Africa. He was prepared to go house to,house including tubby.

LOL.....you Stormfronters tell the funniest fantasies to each other
You didn't know! I can't completely educate you. Start here.

Oh I know all about your Stormfront fantasies.

Lincoln prior to the war- and in the first early days of the war was in favor of voluntary emmigration of freed slaves from America. He never suggested forced deportation- that is just a fantasy of the Confederate fanboys.

After meeting with African American leaders, he was shocked to find out that they didn't want to go to foreign countries that they had never been too- and stopped that idea.

But you knew that- you just lied.

...by 1860, there were more millionaires (slaveholders all) living in the lower Mississippi Valley than anywhere else in the United States. In the same year, the nearly 4 million American slaves were worth some $3.5 billion, making them the largest single financial asset in the entire U.S. economy, worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined. So, of course, the war was rooted in these two expanding and competing economies—but competing over what? What eventually tore asunder America's political culture was slavery's expansion into the Western territories.

In the pre-Civil War United States, a stronger case can be made that slavery played a critical role in economic development. One crop, slave-grown cotton, provided over half of all US export earnings. By 1840, the South grew 60 percent of the world's cotton and provided some 70 percent of the cotton consumed by the British textile industry. Thus slavery paid for a substantial share of the capital, iron, and manufactured goods that laid the basis for American economic growth.

OMG..you are stupid!!!

So please showcase your ignorance for all to see.
Did slavery and it's profits not make America the wealthiest nation in the world???
No. Innovation and invention made America the weathiest nation in the world. You are buying the liberal rewiting of history.

The size of the United States and incredible natural resources made this country wealthy. Slavery existed in this country for 89 years. It created no lasting wealth. Even the plantation owners were impoverished by the war.

...by 1860, there were more millionaires (slaveholders all) living in the lower Mississippi Valley than anywhere else in the United States. In the same year, the nearly 4 million American slaves were worth some $3.5 billion, making them the largest single financial asset in the entire U.S. economy, worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined. So, of course, the war was rooted in these two expanding and competing economies—but competing over what? What eventually tore asunder America's political culture was slavery's expansion into the Western territories.

In the pre-Civil War United States, a stronger case can be made that slavery played a critical role in economic development. One crop, slave-grown cotton, provided over half of all US export earnings. By 1840, the South grew 60 percent of the world's cotton and provided some 70 percent of the cotton consumed by the British textile industry. Thus slavery paid for a substantial share of the capital, iron, and manufactured goods that laid the basis for American economic growth.
Well I'll be. You make the case for putting General Sherman on a bill. I wouldn't have thought so but there you are.

After the civil war.

Slaves were worthless. The cotton industry had been destroyed. The southern millionaires were penniless and their lands sold for federal taxes.

Nope the wealth of the United States did not hinge on 89 years of slavery.

Had Lincoln not been assassinated he would have rounded up every last one and sent them all back to Africa. He was prepared to go house to,house including tubby.

Lincoln prior to the war- and in the first early days of the war was in favor of voluntary emmigration of freed slaves from America. He never suggested forced deportation- that is just a fantasy of the Confederate fanboys.

After meeting with African American leaders, he was shocked to find out that they didn't want to go to foreign countries that they had never been too- and stopped that idea.

See I knew I couldn't educate you. Liberals rewote history and made you gag on it.

Harriet Tubman is STILL not a national hero and has no place on a place of honor outside of a slave memorial.

Most people are not racists. Most people don't care. To the left anyone who is not actively engaged in obesience is a racist. Hence, most people are racists.

Getting a tubby bill won't cause anyone's head to explode. At worst, it will provide some doodling paper.

Because that's funny to a 14 yr old such as yourself. You express your glee at doing so at every opportunity. Why do you so closely identify with those who can't wait to draw bananas or gorillafy the new currency?

Liberals will rewrite history and repackage the present when they can get away with it. Of course they should be challenged. It won't help them but it should be done.

This is a war. So far just an ideological war with some actual skirmishes. It needs to be fought over ideological lines. One way is to make the tubby a very expensive single use currency. Tear it in half, write on it. Anything that gets it sent back and packaged for burning. If the government has to torch a few million dollars of brand new bills they will find the tubby cost prohibitive.
Harriet Tubman is not an American Hero. She did great things. She just never reached the stature of a national hero.

Yeah- racists like you just can't stand the idea of a black woman on the 20 dollar bill.
Being a black woman is not sufficiently heroic to occupy a place reserved for truly heroic or patriotic people.

You make my point for me. Merely being black is heroic. Sorry. No it's not. Black women are not heroic simply because they are women and black.
Your stupidity, historical ignorance and racism is the wet dream of trump...probably not college educated...are you???
A couple of Masters and a Doctorate. You want black people to be heroic simply based on the color of their skin. No. That's not heroic.

Dope.

Yeah- racists like you just can't stand the idea of a black woman on the 20 dollar bill.
Being a black woman is not sufficiently heroic to occupy a place reserved for truly heroic or patriotic people.

You make my point for me. Merely being black is heroic. Sorry. No it's not. Black women are not heroic simply because they are women and black.
Your stupidity, historical ignorance and racism is the wet dream of trump...probably not college educated...are you???
A couple of Masters and a Doctorate. You want black people to be heroic simply based on the color of their skin. No. That's not heroic.

You're right............people aren't heroic based just on how they look. It's what they do that counts.

Quick question Drunken Pussy Licker, do YOU think that you'd be able to go into an area where people are hunting you, pick up a bunch of people looking for freedom, transport them several hundred miles while trying to keep them hidden, knowing if you're caught you will be killed?

That is heroic. She saved many lives as well as helped usher many people to freedom.

Do you think you'd have the balls to do that?

And yes, I would have more than enough balls to do that, if I cared. I'd do it for lost dogs.

Dope.

Most people are not racists. Most people don't care. To the left anyone who is not actively engaged in obesience is a racist. Hence, most people are racists.

Getting a tubby bill won't cause anyone's head to explode. At worst, it will provide some doodling paper.

Because that's funny to a 14 yr old such as yourself. You express your glee at doing so at every opportunity. Why do you so closely identify with those who can't wait to draw bananas or gorillafy the new currency?
Because FAKE HISTORY is disgraceful. It should be mocked and insulted at every opportunity,

You're right............people aren't heroic based just on how they look. It's what they do that counts.

Quick question Drunken Pussy Licker, do YOU think that you'd be able to go into an area where people are hunting you, pick up a bunch of people looking for freedom, transport them several hundred miles while trying to keep them hidden, knowing if you're caught you will be killed?

That is heroic. She saved many lives as well as helped usher many people to freedom.

Do you think you'd have the balls to do that?

Dope.
Who could POSSIBLY argue in the face of this kind of brilliance.

I like Harriet Tubman, tbh. I think people get smacked in the face by leftist nonsense so much that in their daze they're inclined to think, oh here's more of it. But step back and take this as a good development, honestly. For what it's worth, Harriet Tubman bitch slapped Democrats; so, they got another thing coming if they're trying to claim her, anyways.

Because FAKE HISTORY is disgraceful. It should be mocked and insulted at every opportunity,

LOL- which is why I so enjoy mocking and insulting your fake history.

I like Harriet Tubman, tbh. I think people get smacked in the face by leftist nonsense so much that in their daze they're inclined to think, oh here's more of it. But step back and take this as a good development, honestly. For what it's worth, Harriet Tubman bitch slapped Democrats; so, they got another thing coming if they're trying to claim her, anyways.

Yet it is not Democrats that are whining about Harriet Tubman being on the face of the 20 bill

Its all Trump voters.

See I knew I couldn't educate you. Liberals rewote history and made you gag on it.l.

LOL- I love pointing out your lies.

Every time.

Though it is hard to keep up with all of your revisionist right wing nut jobbery lies.

A Trump voter.

Yet it is not Democrats that are whining about Harriet Tubman being on the face of the 20 bill

Its all Trump voters.

Well, if so, then if so. It doesn't erase that you're putting up a felon for the highest office in the land.

With the exception of Alexander Hamilton, a valid exception, hasn't our currency only had Presidents on it?
No, Ben Franklin was never President.
Having Jackson on the most often carried bill is awfully ironic, seeing as he HATED the concept of central banks.

Well, some people think the actual POINT of putting him on a bill was to poke at him and mock his opposition to paper currency.

Forum List

Back