The Liberals Are Successfully Rewriting History

Liberals will rewrite history and repackage the present when they can get away with it. Of course they should be challenged. It won't help them but it should be done.

This is a war. So far just an ideological war with some actual skirmishes. It needs to be fought over ideological lines. One way is to make the tubby a very expensive single use currency. Tear it in half, write on it. Anything that gets it sent back and packaged for burning. If the government has to torch a few million dollars of brand new bills they will find the tubby cost prohibitive.
Harriet Tubman is not an American Hero. She did great things. She just never reached the stature of a national hero.

Yeah- racists like you just can't stand the idea of a black woman on the 20 dollar bill.
Being a black woman is not sufficiently heroic to occupy a place reserved for truly heroic or patriotic people.

You make my point for me. Merely being black is heroic. Sorry. No it's not. Black women are not heroic simply because they are women and black.
Your stupidity, historical ignorance and racism is the wet dream of trump...probably not college educated...are you???

Liberals will rewrite history and repackage the present when they can get away with it. Of course they should be challenged. It won't help them but it should be done.

This is a war. So far just an ideological war with some actual skirmishes. It needs to be fought over ideological lines. One way is to make the tubby a very expensive single use currency. Tear it in half, write on it. Anything that gets it sent back and packaged for burning. If the government has to torch a few million dollars of brand new bills they will find the tubby cost prohibitive.
Harriet Tubman is not an American Hero. She did great things. She just never reached the stature of a national hero.

Yeah- racists like you just can't stand the idea of a black woman on the 20 dollar bill.
Being a black woman is not sufficiently heroic to occupy a place reserved for truly heroic or patriotic people.

You make my point for me. Merely being black is heroic. Sorry. No it's not. Black women are not heroic simply because they are women and black.

Merely being black is enough for you to object to her being on the bill.

Why was Martha Washington 'heroic or patriotic' to you- other than her being white?

675px-US-%241-SC-1886-Fr-217.jpg

How the F*** is it "rewriting history" when it's nothing more than honoring someone from history by putting them on the money?

What history exactly is being "rewritten"?

Or, are you just another racist bigot who is pissed that there's a black woman on the 20 dollar bill?
How about a non-president on a bill. The only non-president.

Again.............how is that rewriting history? Is there a law or something in the Constitution that states only presidents will be put on our paper currency?

Your stupidity, historical ignorance and racism is the wet dream of trump...probably not college educated...are you???
A couple of Masters and a Doctorate. You want black people to be heroic simply based on the color of their skin. No. That's not heroic.

A couple of Masters and a Doctorate. You want black people to be heroic simply based on the color of their skin. No. That's not heroic.

You're right............people aren't heroic based just on how they look. It's what they do that counts.

Quick question Drunken Pussy Licker, do YOU think that you'd be able to go into an area where people are hunting you, pick up a bunch of people looking for freedom, transport them several hundred miles while trying to keep them hidden, knowing if you're caught you will be killed?

That is heroic. She saved many lives as well as helped usher many people to freedom.

Do you think you'd have the balls to do that?

How the F*** is it "rewriting history" when it's nothing more than honoring someone from history by putting them on the money?

Or, are you just another racist bigot who is pissed that there's a black woman on the 20 dollar bill?

Again.............how is that rewriting history? Is there a law or something in the Constitution that states only presidents will be put on our paper currency?

Why was Martha Washington 'heroic or patriotic' to you- other than her being white?

And being the first First Lady?

Sorry but Harriet Tubman did nothing of national significance. She just didn't. If having a black hero on a bill is so important, why not put Crispus Attucks on a bill. He was truly a hero and of incredible national and historical significance. Attucks missed his place in history because he lacked a vagina.

You're right............people aren't heroic based just on how they look. It's what they do that counts.

Quick question Drunken Pussy Licker, do YOU think that you'd be able to go into an area where people are hunting you, pick up a bunch of people looking for freedom, transport them several hundred miles while trying to keep them hidden, knowing if you're caught you will be killed?

That is heroic. She saved many lives as well as helped usher many people to freedom.

She may have been a hero to slaves, not so much to the entire nation.

And yes, I would have more than enough balls to do that, if I cared. I'd do it for lost dogs.

Sorry but Harriet Tubman did nothing of national significance. She just didn't. If having a black hero on a bill is so important, why not put Crispus Attucks on a bill. He was truly a hero and of incredible national and historical significance. Attucks missed his place in history because he lacked a vagina.

And what did Martha Washington do of "truly heroic or patriotic" significance?. After all- she qualifies in your eyes because she has a vagina- what else?

And yes, I would have more than enough balls to do that, if I cared. I'd do it for lost dogs.

Because of course to Tipsy......slaves were not part of the United States.....

Now that you bring it up, slavery was a regional issue. The war between the states was a national issue but tubby ran an underground rail road for the benefit of escaped slaves. Not the benefit of the whole country.

Sorry, no matter how you slice this tub, the woman never made national hero. Although, her staunch republican self must have been a sight with her double sidearms and rifle in her hands. She could be a hero for the NRA. The nation not so much.

Now that you bring it up, slavery was a regional issue. The war between the states was a national issue but tubby ran an underground rail road for the benefit of escaped slaves. Not the benefit of the whole country.

Sorry, no matter how you slice this tub, the woman never made national hero. Although, her staunch republican self must have been a sight with her double sidearms and rifle in her hands. She could be a hero for the NRA. The nation not so much.

Because of course to Tipsy......slaves were not part of the United States..

They were but their plight had no national significance.

Had Lincoln not been assassinated he would have rounded up every last one and sent them all back to Africa. He was prepared to go house to,house including tubby.

Had Lincoln not been assassinated he would have rounded up every last one and sent them all back to Africa. He was prepared to go house to,house including tubby.

LOL.....you Stormfronters tell the funniest fantasies to each other

So 'slaves' had 'no national significance'.......

Even though the slave owning states instigated the bloodiest war in American history to preserve their slave owning rights.

LOL......but yeah- Martha Washington- she was of far more 'national significance' than the millions of slaves.

Lying xxxxx (trying to get around the word filter ain't gonna work) no human could have over a fourth grade education and be as stupid as you....

In her later years, Tubman worked to promote the cause of women's suffrage. Tubman travelled to New York, Boston, and Washington, D.C. to speak out in favour of women's voting rights. When the National Federation of Afro-American Women was founded in 1896, Tubman was the keynote speaker at its first meeting.

After the outbreak of the Civil War, Harriet Tubman became a soldier, spy and a nurse.

Harriet was successful as a nurse due to her ability to cure men of dysentery by means of native herbs.

With Thomas Garrett, the well known Quaker abolitionists of Wilmington, Deleware, she aided in liberating over 3,000 enslaved Africans.

She was the first woman to lead an armed expedition in the war. She guided the Combahee River Raid, consisting of 300 free African soldiers on 3 gun boats to liberate more than 700 enslaved Africans in South Carolina.

Last edited by a moderator:

Their plight made this the wealthiest nation on the face of the Earth.
OMG..you are stupid!!!

Lying cu-nt, no human could have over a fourth grade education and be as stupid as you....

In her later years, Tubman worked to promote the cause of women's suffrage. Tubman travelled to New York, Boston, and Washington, D.C. to speak out in favour of women's voting rights. When the National Federation of Afro-American Women was founded in 1896, Tubman was the keynote speaker at its first meeting.

After the outbreak of the Civil War, Harriet Tubman became a soldier, spy and a nurse.

Harriet was successful as a nurse due to her ability to cure men of dysentery by means of native herbs.

With Thomas Garrett, the well known Quaker abolitionists of Wilmington, Deleware, she aided in liberating over 3,000 enslaved Africans.

She was the first woman to lead an armed expedition in the war. She guided the Combahee River Raid, consisting of 300 free African soldiers on 3 gun boats to liberate more than 700 enslaved Africans in South Carolina.
No one ever suggested that she did not help the slaves. She is just not a national hero. Clara Barton was a nurse who founded the Red Cross. She doesn't get a bill either.

LOL.....you Stormfronters tell the funniest fantasies to each other
You didn't know! I can't completely educate you. Start here.

The 'Great Emancipator' and the Issue of Race

None

Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies

Forum List

Back