The Lincoln Project - Betrayed

Wow. These people don't pull any punches. They tell it like it is.

When did the Democrats become the War party? Don't get me wrong, both parties are now War parties... But... Holy shit. Take back your party.

The Lincoln project is a bunch of neocon, never Trumpers who put this country in such a deep hole under GWB. They're anti worker, anti American and big government loving elitists and establishment assholes. The only people who listen to those assholes are their idiotic membership. OK then. Did I forget anything?

So now you are opposed to everything the Republican party has stood for for decades. You prefer to go with what ever Trump advocates, even if that reverses it;s self half way through a sentence. I know there are lots of crazies just like you, but I also know there aren't as many as you think there are.

It’s fascinating that people get so worked about about republicans not marching in lockstep with President Trump. The same sophist who could care less about the GOP....

It’s fascinating that people get so worked about about republicans not marching in lockstep with President Trump. The same sophist who could care less about the GOP....

Trump is not a sophist. He want you to think he is.

A lie is a lie even if some former Sailor spews it out....the intel community have debunked the authenticity of this nuts accusations.....and stated today they never verified the report and so they never introduced it to Trump....the NY Times is lying again and this derelict navy grad fell for it....this is why we always end up calling in the Marines.....to clean up the Navy's mess....

The Lincoln project is a bunch of neocon, never Trumpers who put this country in such a deep hole under GWB. They're anti worker, anti American and big government loving elitists and establishment assholes. The only people who listen to those assholes are their idiotic membership. OK then. Did I forget anything?
Yeah, this:
iu

Sorry Dr. Barkoff, Trumpers would rather believe a feckless, weak Putin loving draft dodger than a hero like yourself.

Trumpers would rather believe a man who did nothing and turned a blind eye while an adversary paid to have American soldiers killed because Trump is enamored with the foreign leader encouraging the killing of Americans.

Trumpers, you all seem to bone spurs on the brain.

Powerful.
No doubt this real Patriot will be dismissed by the MAGA hat-wearing crowd as a traitor. That is how delusional they are.

What makes him a real patriot? Be specific.

[[[[[ Barkhuff’s next aspiration was to become a SEAL, even though only about six percent of applicants meet the Navy’s arduous SEAL requirements. Again, he was successful. In his words, “I loved the SEAL teams. I served for eight years on SEAL teams as a platoon commander, and I completed tours in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa. I’m a proud veteran of the Battle of Fallujah.” ]]]]]

The American Taliban hates Putin and Russia for completely rejecting Communism, welcoming Christianity and kicking the IMF out of the country.

I guarantee you Putin told them, "you know the difference between what you did to Saddam, Qaddafi and me? Anything happens to me or my country, you disappear in a mushroom cloud"

Wow kid. That's one of the dumbest things over ever seen posted here.

The American Taliban hates Putin and Russia for completely rejecting Communism, welcoming Christianity and kicking the IMF out of the country.

I guarantee you Putin told them, "you know the difference between what you did to Saddam, Qaddafi and me? Anything happens to me or my country, you disappear in a mushroom cloud"

The communist democrats will never forgive Putin and Russia for rejecting communism and worse, returning to Christianity.

Oh buddy. They sure get right down to it. Very attractive, powerful and well done. It irks you because it's not about you and your ilk.

Powerful.
No doubt this real Patriot will be dismissed by the MAGA hat-wearing crowd as a traitor. That is how delusional they are.

What makes him a real patriot? Be specific.

[[[[[ Barkhuff’s next aspiration was to become a SEAL, even though only about six percent of applicants meet the Navy’s arduous SEAL requirements. Again, he was successful. In his words, “I loved the SEAL teams. I served for eight years on SEAL teams as a platoon commander, and I completed tours in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa. I’m a proud veteran of the Battle of Fallujah.” ]]]]]
Yup, this guy is the real thing when it comes to a proven beyond debate patriotic veteran.

Sorry Dr. Barkoff, Trumpers would rather believe a feckless, weak Putin loving draft dodger than a hero like yourself.

Trumpers would rather believe a man who did nothing and turned a blind eye while an adversary paid to have American soldiers killed because Trump is enamored with the foreign leader encouraging the killing of Americans.

Trumpers, you all seem to bone spurs on the brain.
What a bunch of F'N mucks around here. SOS soon.

The communist democrats will never forgive Putin and Russia for rejecting communism and worse, returning to Christianity.

Hey, lunk head, Putin is trying to reestablish the old Soviet Union. I am sure Putin is glad that he has his asset in the Oval Offive and useful idiots like yourself assisting him in his efforts and, I might add, all at the expense of the USA.

Last edited:

So let me get this straight. Russia was supporting certain Muslim groups like they have been for years but this guys upset because we aren’t three months into a war with Russia over it.

Forum List

Back