The Lincoln Project - Betrayed

Let's ask our Chinese spy network what they think about this...oh, wait. Hillary got them all killed. Right

Powerful.
Tell us what you find so amusing about it CrusaderFrank.

The fictional narrative that Trump knew the Russian were paying a bounty to kill Americans and did nothing. It's a fucking sick joke!

Don't even have to say that it's from the same people who lied about the attack on the Benghazi Consulate or got our entire Chinese spy network killed

Wow. These people don't pull any punches. They tell it like it is.

So let me get this straight. Russia was supporting certain Muslim groups like they have been for years but this guys upset because we aren’t three months into a war with Russia over it.

No. It flew right over your head. Not surprising though.

Maybe. Let’s see if you can show me the truth.

When did Russia start supporting and paying enemies of the US to fight our troops? In the timeline of let’s say since the end of WWII until now when did that start? Do you think it was closer to 1945? Or just a few months ago because of Trump?

Powerful.
No doubt this real Patriot will be dismissed by the MAGA hat-wearing crowd as a traitor. That is how delusional they are.

What makes him a real patriot? Be specific.

[[[[[ Barkhuff’s next aspiration was to become a SEAL, even though only about six percent of applicants meet the Navy’s arduous SEAL requirements. Again, he was successful. In his words, “I loved the SEAL teams. I served for eight years on SEAL teams as a platoon commander, and I completed tours in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa. I’m a proud veteran of the Battle of Fallujah.” ]]]]]

Being attracted to and successful at physical arts does not mean one is patriotic.

Also, one can believe one is patriotic while unknowingly undermining the very thing about which one feels patriotic.

1593563357147.png

So let me get this straight. Russia was supporting certain Muslim groups like they have been for years but this guys upset because we aren’t three months into a war with Russia over it.
Spoken like a true brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

Your TDS makes you stupider every day, you moron.

Spoken like a true brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

Your TDS makes you stupider every day, you moron.

That’s a god damn epic reply right there. Seems you had one thought. Nothing to counter my point but you felt so strongly about it you just said it twice.

Nice job.

When did Russia start supporting and paying enemies of the US to fight our troops? In the timeline of let’s say since the end of WWII until now when did that start? Do you think it was closer to 1945? Or just a few months ago because of Trump?

Hey VOR, you have a reply to this or what?

Hey VOR, you have a reply to this or what?

Bounties are different from giving aid. Drumpf is a fucking bone spurs having coward.

Democrats should take a hint and start using these tactics instead of the pathetic 'appeal to emotion' ads they usually tend to run. If you want votes, you gotta needle the pricks you're up against.

The Lincoln project is a bunch of neocon, never Trumpers who put this country in such a deep hole under GWB. They're anti worker, anti American and big government loving elitists and establishment assholes. The only people who listen to those assholes are their idiotic membership. OK then. Did I forget anything?
Oh buddy. They sure get right down to it. Very attractive, powerful and well done. It irks you because it's not about you and your ilk.
You're right Qdog. I never did care for establishment elitists or anarchists and they're Trump's biggest critics.

Yes it's a very good ad.

I hope a lot of veterans see it.
Me too. If there is one thing that supersedes party in the military its a spineless leader.

Yes and one that doesn't give a damn about our troops.

I'm a vet. I don't wear it on my sleeve like some do. I don't talk about it like some do but I served in the Air National Gurard.

Of all the monstrous things trump has done this one is the worst in my opinion. If people give up years of their lives for our nation, our leader better have their backs and keep them safe.

trump has never done that.

Forum List

Back