The list of people Nick Sandmann's lawyer is suing

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

Lawyers for Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Prepare to Sue for Libel

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
How will he get the 1st amendment repealed? :eusa_think:
Since when does the First Amendment make it legal to libel someone?
Libel law does not protect snowflakes from people having opinions about their deplorable actions :itsok:
They lied about his actions. That's libel. Open-and-shut case.
Lol okay, dummy :cuckoo:
How is that crazy, dumbass?

Kathy Griffin and Jim Carrey :lmao:
They won't think it's so funny when they lose a million dollar judgement.

I'm pretty sure Jim Carrey can laugh off a million dollars.

tenor.gif
I don't think he'll be laughing.

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
How will he get the 1st amendment repealed? :eusa_think:
Since when does the First Amendment make it legal to libel someone?
Libel law does not protect snowflakes from people having opinions about their deplorable actions :itsok:
They lied about his actions. That's libel. Open-and-shut case.
All they can sue is one person..
Wrong again.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

It's impossible to lose those lawsuits. Should have thought twice before making up bullshit.

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
What a Snowflake

Conservatives are such pussies

You people created “safe spaces” yet think it is okay for a man to get into the face of a 16 year old, bang a drum in the boys’ face, and then put the boy on trial for reacting by smiling under the brim of a Make America Great Again baseball cap? That is psychotic and dimented.

Jim Carrey needs mental help at this point.

Mr. Carrey also needs to be blackballed out of show business for his disrespect and mocking of Trangendered Americans. No way in hell should he be allowed to portray a Tranny, when he himself is actually cisgender.

For libel or slander you have to know that you are lying, and it has to be done with malicious intent. Probably the only ones who slandered the Sandmann kid are the actual media people who actually knew they were lying. All the idiot celebrities and others who swallowed the lie whole are guilty of stupidity and rashness, but probably not libel or slander.
They made their statements after the truth had been out for days. They were even given a chance to apologize, and they declined. You only need to demonstrate malice if you're a public figure. Nick Sandmann was not a public figure.

These are all open-and-shut cases.

I think we disagree. If the celebs libeled, so did ten million other people. I'll wait and see how it comes out.
They aren't famous, and they didn't do it on Twitter of Facebook.

Here is what I could find of Alyysa Milano’s statements related to Nick Sandmann and the other Covington kids.

“The man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and he’s a veteran.”
“The red MAGA hat is the new white hood.“
“Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will
continue to destroy itself.”
"Let's not forget," she wrote. "This entire event happened because a group of boys went on a school-sanctioned trip to protest against a woman's right to her own body and reproductive healthcare. It is not debatable that bigotry was at play from the start."

The closest thing I see to libel is the first statement, where she said the young guy (“boy”) was “harassing” the Native American. I don’t thing “harassing” is a statement of fact, or an attempt to state a fact. It is an opinion. Plenty of people would agree that the kid was harassing the Native American; most including myself, would say the Native American was harassing the kid. Also at issue was whether the kid was blocking the way of the Native American. He didn’t move, so many would say he is blocking the way. It was also evident that the Native Americans marched right up and confronted the kids. The other statements about MAGA hat is the new white hood, etc. are just statements of silly opinion, and again are not purporting to be statements of fact, therefore, not libelous.

The Covington Prep School boys were in Washington DC in the first place just to get involved in the critical national debate on the Right to Life. If liberals really were interested in free speech, they would be looking to actually ENCOURAGE more teens to become socially involved in issues of great public import instead of trying to put a damper on this.

During this confrontation, no police were involved, everyone from the phony veteran, to the Covington boys to the Black Congressional Israelites all went home in one piece and no one was hurt in any way..

Why did the libs INSIST on making this video public in an obvious attempt to stifle people from becoming involved in the public debate on Life?

Even Stevie Wonder could see what the libs are doing here.

The summation of the episode was that nothing really happened and the libs are using the nothing to try and shut up the proponents of Life itself.

It's impossible to lose those lawsuits. Should have thought twice before making up bullshit.
Unless you can show malicious fabrication, it is hard to prove

Reporting on the information available at the time is not libel

The Covington Prep School boys were in Washington DC in the first place just to get involved in the critical national debate on the Right to Life. If liberals really were interested in free speech, they would be looking to actually ENCOURAGE more teens to become socially involved in issues of great public import instead of trying to put a damper on this.

During this confrontation, no police were involved, everyone from the phony veteran, to the Covington boys to the Black Congressional Israelites all went home in one piece and no one was hurt in any way..

Why did the libs INSIST on making this video public in an obvious attempt to stifle people from becoming involved in the public debate on Life?

Even Stevie Wonder could see what the libs are doing here.

The summation of the episode was that nothing really happened and the libs are using the nothing to try and shut up the proponents of Life itself.
Why the boys were there is irrelevant
It is their behavior that was criticized

For libel or slander you have to know that you are lying, and it has to be done with malicious intent. Probably the only ones who slandered the Sandmann kid are the actual media people who actually knew they were lying. All the idiot celebrities and others who swallowed the lie whole are guilty of stupidity and rashness, but probably not libel or slander.
They made their statements after the truth had been out for days. They were even given a chance to apologize, and they declined. You only need to demonstrate malice if you're a public figure. Nick Sandmann was not a public figure.

I think we disagree. If the celebs libeled, so did ten million other people. I'll wait and see how it comes out.

Here is what I could find of Alyysa Milano’s statements related to Nick Sandmann and the other Covington kids.

"Let's not forget," she wrote. "This entire event happened because a group of boys went on a school-sanctioned trip to protest against a woman's right to her own body and reproductive healthcare. It is not debatable that bigotry was at play from the start."

The closest thing I see to libel is the first statement, where she said the young guy (“boy”) was “harassing” the Native American. I don’t thing “harassing” is a statement of fact, or an attempt to state a fact. It is an opinion. Plenty of people would agree that the kid was harassing the Native American; most including myself, would say the Native American was harassing the kid. Also at issue was whether the kid was blocking the way of the Native American. He didn’t move, so many would say he is blocking the way. It was also evident that the Native Americans marched right up and confronted the kids. The other statements about MAGA hat is the new white hood, etc. are just statements of silly opinion, and again are not purporting to be statements of fact, therefore, not libelous.
Milano formed opinions based on the information that was presented.
Nothing illegal in that

......"forgive us of our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"........
Of course he attends pagan brainwashing classes who add.......if their check has enough zeros. AMEN Hail Mary !

Milano formed opinions based on the information that was presented.
Nothing illegal in that
Milano needs a good ph uk! Destroy people is what we do. I propose that the Black Israelite adult guys pull a train on her. And while they are ph ukn the chitt out of her calling her white racist names. Ummmm!

Unless you can show malicious fabrication, it is hard to prove

Reporting on the information available at the time is not libel

I hope the journalists have already started their journey to becoming coders.
You would have to show them manipulating the video or intentionally misleading

Last edited:
and thats what the Sandman Lawyer intends to do and i hope that he succeeds RWinger .

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
What a Snowflake

Conservatives are such pussies

You people created “safe spaces” yet think it is okay for a man to get into the face of a 16 year old, bang a drum in the boys’ face, and then put the boy on trial for reacting by smiling under the brim of a Make America Great Again baseball cap? That is psychotic and dimented.
Oh......poor,poor Snowflake

People are picking on obnoxious teens in MAGA hats

and thats what the Sandman Lawyer intends to do and i hope that he succeeds RWinger .
The media presented the information that was available at the time

When other videos became available, those were presented

nothing obnoxious about a young man wearing his MAGA Cap . Lying 'indian' got annoyed though eh [chuckle] .

Forum List

Back